Why did Batman used a girl as a meat shield when arresting deadshot?

Why did Batman used a girl as a meat shield when arresting deadshot?

she didn't show pusy

The girl went in front of his dad of her own free will.

DCU Bats is fucking crazy dude. Remember when he sprayed all those dudes with rubber bullets during the car chase in BvS? Only a crazy person would do that.

this is like reverse BLACKED
it's this first time we see a blackman get cucked by a whitey?

Based pusyposter

i try and forget this movie happened.

>Reverse BLACKED
BLEACHED

Why didn't he just murder deadshot?

>rubber bullets

Is suicide squad the worst mainstream movie of this decade? BvS had its flaws, but at the end of the day was an entertaining whatever movie. SS was just excrement in the screen. Even TFA is best. Even transformers. Even a mexican soup opera.

Batman has been using children as shields for like 70 years

Suicide Squad is probably the most incompetent, but actually was only the second worst movie i saw in theaters last year, ahead of Hidden Figures

I liked that deadshot has this whole motivation about helping his girl and being a good father.

But his wish scene had nothing to do with her. It was all just batman. That was good.

based pusy poster

Yeah for sure. Anyone who defends it should be banned from watching movies. And possibly gassed.

based pusyposter

based rubber bullets poster

because nigger lives dont matter

based pusyposter

>Rubber bullets

Its a lot better then TFA, Transformers, most MCU, ghostbusters etc. simply for its art direction.

Shit had a lot of flaws but it made up for them in other areas.

>SS better than TFA

KYS

pusy basedposter

No, even marvel capeshit has basic editing and story structure that makes sense. SS got gang fucked by a trailer house before release.

>Better than TFA
>Do to are direction
>TFA had tons of live action hand made sfx

Kill yourself please. Now.

Based pusyposter.