what's the message behind this movie?

Something about that poster just reminds me Wahlberg's hate crimes

>(((Wahlberg)))

Will Ferrell silly.
Marky mark tough. Not silly.

dont get pussy whipped.

im not even joking

that's the moral of the story

at the end of the first movie mark walberg is mega chad and fucking over will ferrell for the whole movie

and then towards the end john cena shows up and cucks mark walberg after walberg got pussy whipped

>would have prevented 9/11
>tried to win vietnam after everyone else gave up
You mean Wahlberg's heroism

kek, that ending was surreal

youtube.com/watch?v=kiX55eQouTM

this movie doesn't get enough credit for how SUBVERSIVE IT IS

i love that john cena says the same thing that mark said to will when they first met

That an old wuss in his 50s could somehow end up banging the girl from Freaks and Geeks.

Mel is in the fucking sequel
youtube.com/watch?v=p8shgJX14HQ

the comedy now is that they are so pussy whipped that they act like man and wife

kek

>thunderstruck plays on the background
I'm not surprised

Stop trying to make "pussy whipped" a thing you fucking autist

It's been a thing for decades.

It's been in common vernacular for a long time underage.

have you seen the movie? Because that's what it is

Are We There Yet? Is a good flick.

VIETNAM
FUCKING
SHITS
RIP vfs memes

*wha-chah*

It's always been a thing you fucking retard

Only a fucking normie would know this kind of useless garbage. Get the hell off my board you scum you don't belong here and stop trying to force your stupid normie lifestyle here.

>ywn have a friendship over raising your kids with another man like these guys

0/10 you're just butthurt

This movie is getting a sequel

imdb.com/title/tt5657846/

>Mel and Lithgow

Fucking KINO

>0/10
This isn't IMDB your ratings don't mean shit here you fucking dumbass normie.

>that kiss on the lips between Ferrel and Lithgow

ABSOLUTELY BASED

lmao newfag

I've been here since 2012 you god damn normie faggot if anyone here is a fucking newfag it's YOU!

oh god I kinda want to see it

Summer is here

Are they fucking advertising range rover?

Why is Marky Mark in every fucking movie these days?

Yeah because you brought it in here last week ass sniffer. I'm a gamer gate vet I can sniff a normie newfag like you a mile away kiddo.

My-wife's-son-kino coming through

somebody get this hot head outta here!

18+, kiddo

Serious question: Is being a step-dad inherently cucked? What about dating a single mother?

Are we there yet and are we done yet

Not really but autists on this board will say so

Alpha fucks and Beta bucks the movie

yes and yes, devoting your finite time and resources to taking care of someone else's offspring makes you an evolutionary dead end

Not really. I mean, a woman literally left her baby's daddy and started fucking you.

It doesn't really matter though. I always feel it'd be weird to have a kid with that woman afterward though. How in the world do you not be biased?

actually seems funny. Original had its moments

>Mel and LIthgow

When do the pre-orders go up? I need to reserve two seats for me and my falcon

T.Toasty Roastie

The first one was pure dumb fun

Will Ferrells guy in the movie is such a cuck, even when he has a son at the end he named it after the black character shoehorned in this film.

Who makes these fucking movies? Will anyone remember them?

probably something jewish and subversive

I can already tell by the mullet that he's the bad guy in the story. Of course it's going to be cuckaganda, let a woman fuck around would you, it's her life and it doesn't matter who the dad is so long as she does what she wants.

Not at all. You're only a cuck if your wife cheats on you, if you marry a woman who already has a child that's not being a cuck, but retards will say it is because they're retards.

marryin a woman with kids and not having your own kids is literal cucoldry man.
do your research, that's what cuckoos do.

I like comedies, I like Ferrell, but this one was shit

>the bike scene

>Meet the fockers 2017 edition

>raise some fucks kid
>do such a good job the kid considers you his real dad
>effectively erase the og dad's memes from existence

Too bad you can't erase the og dad's genes from existence. So he still wins and you still lose.

You're on a tv / film board, presumably you watch television and film, in which common phrases such as pussy whipped occur with regular enough frequency to be an understandable. I haven't had contact with a human i wasn't related to since 2015 and even i know what pussy whipped means you fucking retard.

>a woman literally left her baby's daddy

How often do you actually think this is the case, that single mothers make the conscious decision to abandon the father, and not the other way around? Like i'm sure it happens, but i would say it's like 10-15% at best, and even then that's probably because the dad is fucking beating her or some shit.

>raising some other mans offspring
>he reproduced, you didnt
>his genes lives on
>rewarding a woman with shit taste in partners

What's your point? There's more to life than shitting out a kid, if you aren't a subhuman that is.

Why the fuck is this site so obsessed with cuckoldry and being perceived as a cuck? Projection much?