California about to pass a bill that forces conservative Christian colleges (and other religious schools) to make...

>California about to pass a bill that forces conservative Christian colleges (and other religious schools) to make allowances for trannies in bathrooms and residence halls.

>No exemptions permitted based on religious beliefs.

>No one fucking talking about this shit. At all. Anywhere.

>California is attacking ‘pluralism’ by attacking Christian colleges with LGBT mandate bill

>thecollegefix.com/post/28365/

>CALIFORNIA: Full assembly will likely vote on SB 1146 before August 31

>religiousliberty.tv/california-full-assembly-will-likely-vote-sb-1146-august-31.html

>LGBT Anti-Discrimination Bill Stirs Controversy at Religious Schools

>nbclosangeles.com/news/local/LGBT-Anti-Discrimination-Bill-Stirs-Controversy-388479362.html

>California bill targeting faith-based universities draws Christian, Hispanic ire

>washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/19/california-bill-targeting-faith-based-universities/

>SB-1146 Discrimination: postsecondary education (bill itself)

>news.google.com/news/story?ncl=d6H51pX4a-WEaIMitKFc1_ZlK3EVM&q=sb 1146&lr=English&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiYh9ilz6zOAhXJGh4KHdtjBrIQqgIIJzAA

Where were you when religious liberty died?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/08/03/politics/supreme-court-transgender-bathroom/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Where were you when religious liberty died?

Same where you and pretty much everyone else was. Sitting around doing nothing

Im not sure how long ago religious liberty died, but I can you it was before today.

Does california have Muslim schools?

If so I assume they have to follow the same rule?

>Where were you when religious liberty died?
It's only Christianity

This is a good thing. Discrimination based on gender identity is unconstitutional.

Trannies are only 1% of the population. Butwe hope to improve that by 2025. That's why it's so important to bend over backwards to please them.
-t. Pfizer

Seperation of church and state you daft cunt. The same way the church can't create laws, the government can't force religious places to do things. Though these rules only apply to christians. Muslims and Jews get a free pass.

Seperation of church and state you daft cunt. You don't see people running up to madrasas and mosques demanding this shit. It's a blatant attack on Christianity.

>California

No surprise really, I wouldnt even be mad. Consider Cali like a different country, a little bit like Vietnam or China. Take pity on them, but dont pay too much attention

Most bad things in America have come from Cali

cnn.com/2016/08/03/politics/supreme-court-transgender-bathroom/

Not even the Supreme Court thinks "Gender Identity" is protected under the constitution.

>open muslim school in cali
>oy vey you must allow trannies
>allahu akbar islamaphobia!
>pls no sir take monies

Or the ever ubiqitous response:

>"These attacks are a result of intolerance!"

.... Which is code for.....

>"Capitulate to their every whim, or the muzzies will attack us again!"

Like what faggot? Sounds like your talking out of your ass. What would a brit know about California?
>I went there on vacation, so I know everything

first they came for the religious freedom, but I am not religious so I didnt say anything....

muslims prefer trans over gay

>No exemptions permitted based on religious beliefs.

Why are there trannies on a Christian college campus?

>Why are there trannies on a Christian college campus?

Their "activism" driven hysteria has convinced them to go out and "make disciples of all nations." This consists of two things: Calling you a bigot and getting laws passed that force you to violate your conscience, mainly because they cannot tolerate dissenters.

Jews must be loving this.

CARB inspired emissions laws, AWB inspired gun control laws, sanctuary cities, the list goes on.

>California
Not surprising at all. People need to move out of that shit hole of a state.