How do you improve America?

How do you improve America?

dont give away your money to terrorists

Vote for Trump

less non-whites

Or, uhm, maybe no non-Whites at all, period?

remove blacks, gays, muslims, Hispanics, anyone who thinks there is more than 2 genders, anyone who is homeless, anyone who drops out of school

problems solved

It was pretty good for a while but your politics and infrastructure is slowly but surely being hijacked by immigrants and other PoCs who hate white people and are looking to take away your majority status as well as any chance for you to succeed socially and financially.

What Americans and Europeans need to understand (although they've been hopelessly brainwashed to the contrary since childhood so it's a hard sell now) is that other races don't give a fuck about your empathy and your idealistic "all races under one flag" bullshit. To them it's just weakness. Everyone fucking hates whites because brownies are all mentally ill on account of being ugly and undesirable to everyone and they want to get revenge. Stop doing this shit.

Keep the fruits of your labor but be industrious and virtuous.

So, like Sweden?

Secretly cause WW3

This user gets it. We would literally be the greatest country in the world.

>being this visually impaired

What a FUCKING retard

Can Asians stay?

You swedecucks are so cute when you get mad

Only Japs because they are honorary Aryan and Chinese have no soul

you need to export more goods to other countries by producing things cheaper and better than third world countries

you need to sell more cars again, and more heavy materials and all kinds of shit, your heavy industry and manufacturing is fucked right now

own more things in other countries that make profit that goes to america

What about white trash?

I'm talking about the fact that he read "no Whites" instead of "no non-Whites", retard. I will pray that your mother catches a metastasized brain tumour tonight

What are they, if not temporarily economically disadvantaged whites?

okay, but that means no slavs tho

He was being ironic, he was making fun of you. The fact that you're getting this butthurt shows he was right. Look at all this impotent rage. I bet you're crying right now haha
Go wipe Abdul's cum off your lips, Swedefag

>temporarily

Consecutive generations =/= temporary