What anime does Sup Forums watch?

What anime does Sup Forums watch?

none

hot pusy anime

fuck off weeaboo

Scooby Doo

Simpsons and South Park

Reminder the rise of Sup Forumsedditors coming over to Sup Forums as a result of Bane memes has led to a shift in taste on Sup Forums

99% of the anime threads here are made by Sup Forumsedditors who only watch LE EPIC MANIME shonen trash and are too scared to post on Sup Forums because no one wants to talk about the same 5 old classic anime that only entry level newfaggots know about. Then they cry about Sup Forums having shit taste and proceed to buy their next avengers movie ticket.

Sup Forums has actually done a fantastic job at keeping out you Sup Forumseddit scum and so all you faggots come crying here because no one wanted to accommodate your newfaggotry.

Also you all treat Sup Forums as a place to ask for recommendations when was made to deal with garbage threads like these that aren't actually discussing anything. This thread should be deleted but since Sup Forums mods are garbage it won't

only read manga because anime can never produce kino moments like in your image OP

Dragonball Super

theres a whole fucking board to talk about anime retard

Only mecha.

O

Naruto is my fav

i'm not a fucking redditor so none

That pic is garbage. Most of those are frequently discussed on Sup Forums

Ping pong

fox news

What is the name of that manga OP?

Naruto

>what news station does Sup Forums watch
>deleted because it hurts the liberal Sup Forums and Sup Forums feelings

patrician

Kys normie

Just started this kino

Don't ever reply to your superior again, redditor playing catch up on a site he joined in the 2010s

But part 4 far superior to part 3

I bet it feels fucking good to be a fat ass and to scratch your own back. Your fat back would have like double the surface area to scratch. oh god I wish I were fat

i know anime is generally a shit medium, but why is there only one studio in all of Japan that puts out the somewhat decent anime? (Madhouse)

>What anime does Sup Forums watch?
>Posts a manga scan

kino ball z

Just started Gurren Lagann and loving it so far, it's just lighthearted action/fun and reminds me of being a kid

Others I highly recommend, FMA Brotherhood, Elfen Lied, FLCL, Ghost in the Shell (just the movie), Akira

It's amazing that some guy is so enraged about anime that he hangs out on Sup Forums every day just so he can post this. Well ok, it's not amazing. Anti-anime psychosis has become completely mundane by now.

There isn't only one studio, you just think there is because you know nearly nothing about anime.

the balls are inert
it doesn't make a bit of difference guys

>implying Gainax doesn't have a plethora of masterpieces in their portfolio

what's his routine /fit/?

yu yu hakusho

Full Metal Alchemist

JoJo

That's about 6 weeks of starting strength and GOMAD, and 6 weeks of hard cutting.

Fake ass pusyposter

Dragoncircle X

Avataang the final oxygen shifter

Tried to watch Darker than black because some weeabo recommended it to me when I said he shouldn't watch Naruto if he's nearly 30yo.
God, it was boring, lost interest after a couple episodes.

>Rozen Maiden
opinion discarded

It's pretty overrated.

/filme/ when?

nice list, good taste :D

It's a compilation of rec charts, not a mind-reading of all your favorite anime.

MY

I finished Konosuba S2 yesterday
That was fucking fantastic

Anime IS Sup Forums related since Sup Forums is about television and film and nowhere does it say anime is not allowed. People make anime threads here because they want to talk about anime in a different environment than Sup Forums every now and then.

The only reason people complain about these threads is because they're anime, not because they're off-topic. People even complain about them on /r9k/ which is almost completely off-topic.

And anything that would recommend garbage like Rozen Maiden is not worth reading.
Might as well add Elfenlied to the list.

The world doesn't revolve around you.

>browsing more than 1 half of a board
time machine to stop Sup Forums from becoming accessible when

So what?

What I said should be self-explanatory.