pastebin.com/Zi0MW4bz

Meanwhile...

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13275502/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YOURE GOING BACK TO MISSOULA!

QUINOA

OFFSCREEN CRIMES OF DOPPLEGANGER COOPER

>Murdered Major Garland Briggs, beheaded him, raped his body, raped his head and burned his office down
>Raped Audrey Horne while she was in a coma after the bomb at the bank, first with different parts of a dog, secondly with Major Briggs' decapitated head (She had a son, Richard Horne, the guy from the bar who later runs the kid over with his truck)
>While in the hospital pissed on Pete's corpse and shit on the parts of Andrew Packard they could salvage after the bomb blast
>Jaywalking
>Raped and murdered Donna while forcing James to sing "Just You and Me"
>Raped and shaved James
>Raped Harry and then shoved 90 pounds of RICE up his ass along with two gallons of BLEACH(that's why Harry is sick and dying)
>Raped Little Nicky
>Raped Dick Tremayne
>Does not pay his taxes
>Executed and raped a FBI agent in Columbia after Albert gave Jeffries the name and then dismembered his body to make into a dancing manikin with dog parts and Major Briggs' head
>Humiliated Diane and then raped, beat and abused her after going to her house shortly after leaving the lodge, forced a dog to rape her as well before dismembering the dog and putting parts of it up her ass and leaving her traumatized
>Coerced poor truckers to read books on Tibet before beheading then raping them
>Never returns his library books
>Yodeled at then tortured, raped, and murdered Annie and then used her head along with Major Briggs' head as bloody sock puppets to reenact the opening scene of the Dark Knight Rises
>Litters constantly
>Mounted a dogs head on a pole after raping and killing it and chopped off all its legs to use as a crude message delivery system
>Instead of paying his speeding tickets he tracked down and raped the police officers

strawpoll.me/13275502/
strawpoll.me/13275502/
strawpoll.me/13275502/

ARCADIAAAAAA

Reminder that despite your stance on nuclear weapons, Twin Peaks is supposed to be about a northwestern woodsy town, and nukes are NOT comfy.

MAIRZY DOATS

FUCK YOU!

Well, Lynch did it. He made an entire hour of tv that has thousands of plebs utterly LYNCHED

...lynched?

I'm not against nuclear energy but do recognise the awesome power of nuclear hellfire. Lynch did a pretty good job of creating the dread that can come with nuclear weapons.

HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE? HOW'S ANNIE?

nukes are beautiful

AND DOAZY DOATS

Now if you're watching the show, and you're too young, you will NEVER in a trillion years experience the series. You'll THINK you have experienced it, but you will be CHEATED. It's such a sadness, that you think you've seen a series and you're FUCKING 18. Get real.

There better not be anyone over the age of 30 in this thread

A bit late for that

37 here

Aren't the legs kinda useless?

I am exactly 30, only turning 31 a month after the season finale. What is going to happen to me?

34 and my joints already hurt.

>muh comfy
Kys

No.

>muh interdenominational BOB bug doesnt function like an earth life form

Lynch is the pleb. Fifty years of experience, complete artistic freedom, and this is what he came up with.

What happened to the bite and creativity of FWWM Lynch?

>It's over, Anakin! I have the high ground!

>its about Hawk's heritage
>atomic bomb test was held in New Mexico
>New Mexico
>Mexico
>Native Americans are from Mexico

so I'm guessing the bathroom stall door was just a red herring, and has no real impact on the plot or is Lynch going to completely ignore episode 8 as we go along?

The bit with the girls mouth I could hardly watch. The idea of something crawling into your mouth without you knowing I just find terrifying and always have

>tfw got a qt into twin peaks earlier in the year and watched ep 8 with her tonight and actually paid attention the whole time and enjoyed it

the young boy and girl are Ben and Jerry's parents and the frog is Ben and the fly is Jerry and that's why Jerry is making a humming noise in the Great Northern cause the ganja turned him into a fly again

>and this is what he came up with.
Not sure what you were expecting.
Transformer?
Batman crossover?
Epic battle involving a sky laser?

>. Fifty years of experience, complete artistic freedom, and this is what he came up with
Just goes to show television is a shit-tier medium, below that of even video games. Each and every one of Lynch's films are better than this, and even the original Twin Peaks, being shot and film and all those goes along with such process, is more worthwhile - and it shows.

>morning /tpg/
pretty comfy
>night /tpg/
justifying child murder on a national scale

>watching film or anything for that matter with an audience
You're trash. Art is not meant to be made a social event out of.

I don't get all the not getting it.
The show is exactly what I would expect from the man. In fact, my expectations have been far exceeded.
What exactly is the issue?

Is it morning or night for you? Its night for me.

t. Friendlet who only watches films (saved on an external hard drive) on his computer

>morning leland
>pretty cheery
>night leland
>very cheery

Lmao how hard were your hands trembling when you typed that?

kek

Are you literally retarded? I mentioned FWWM in my post.

If you're going to depict a god spewing evil into a vortex created by a pagan ritual involving an atomic bomb detonation, then it should probably be a little more shocking and surreal than a series of soulless CG animations,

>child murder
top kek why do you try so hard to twist it for emotional response? It's pathetic
>they don't care that people died?? what If i remind them that some of them were children?! Surely now they will be pussies
lol no one cares, everything worked out for the better.

The FROSTING continues

so is the ring made of Trinitite?

SHEEEEEEEIT

Jay liked the latest episode.

MANTANYNAAAAA

I FUCKING KNEW IT

SHUFFLE OFF TO BUFFALO!

>Twin Peaks is supposed to be-

LYNCHED

But that was New Mexico

fuck you

The Lodge's space/time does not coincide with ours. There's definitely a connection there.

>Dad was so excited that last episode felt like actual television
>Have to explain this episode to him

This might be the one that kills him, Sup Forums

>"I liked it because my heart was racing"
Brilliant, just brilliant. Next he'll tell us he liked it because it was fun.

meant for

I feel like Secret History will be even better with full knowledge of the current series. I'll probably revisit it in preparation for The Final Dossier.

Consider me FROSTED as fuck.

Who are you quoting?

I'm not the spewing pleb here, you are. You will never understand film if you continue like so. I have the sickeningly hunch that you haven't even seen Lynch's other work besides Twin Peaks.

It's walking isn't it?

Someone post that image from the article of a guy saying Legion is going to be weirder than this season of Twin Peaks.

How are they not beautiful?
>If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the mighty one

>dad is diehard lynchfag

dont know this feel

Yes, Lynch is so underground. How did your high school graduation go today?

Wrong again queerboy. Keep trying

alantutorial liked the latest episode.

>Lynch can't even come up with something as visually interesting as a photo of an actual mushroom cloud
fucking wew

A cute maid appears!

Actually it's about the fact that there are no comfy, woodsy, wholesome towns and that America is evil.

Criminally underrated post.

you guys like twin peaks?
I too enjoy liberal homosexual propaganda about how whites are inferior to blacks
keep it up

ok, so i finished watching twin peaks and now i'm downloading fire walk with me.

How important are Missing Pieces? Are elements from these scenes referenced in season 3? Is Missing Pieces worth watching?

As someone who was completely unsure of the episode after viewing, I've found myself completely entranced by it since. I can't get it out of my head.

I think my initial negative feelings were from waiting a week, and then knowing I'd have to wait two more weeks for the next episode, and that we have limited time to wrap up the story. But fuck, it might have been one of the best episodes of television ever. I think it will really shine upon rewatch, when you know where everything is headed and don't have to painstakingly wait for every episode.

There's been 2 black characters and one of them is a hooker.

Mark Frost has some insane occult power levels. He puts the roleplayers on /x/ to shame.

In his defense, that scene was incredibly well rendered. I'll admit, when I first saw the photo hanging in Gordon's office, I lol'd. "lmao I'm david lynch and u can tell by my office im a real nut and you're abt to get lynched". Remembering the still image during last night's scene only made it that much more terrifying in motion.

Yeah, and the other one introduced Nine Inch Nails

HAHAH #MAGA my redpilled friend

Has he been,dare I say it, LYNCHED?

ITS HAPPENING BOYS
EPISODE 9 LEAKED
LEGITIMATE SPOILER WARNING

I wasn't even thinking of that guy. That was the guy singing in the Black Lodge in the finale of season 2.

The issue is that the episode is conceptually sublime but it actually looks like dogshit from frame to frame.

The mushroom cloud is one of the few truly kino shots in the entire episode, and that's only because mushroom clouds are inherently kino.

>March 15th

fresh WebM

I know you think they all look alike but Jimmy Scott is dead

Laura = The Key/Dawn
BOB = Glory
Coop = Buffy

>it actually looks like dogshit from frame to frame

Couldn't disagree more. I think some of the scenes overstayed their welcome, but it was completely beautiful.

I myself haven't sat through all the missing pieces, but they are helpful as a reference. FWWM had a "troubled" production and some scenes came out a little more confusing than they probably ought to have been.

For instance, without spoilers, the David Bowie scene is edited all weird and mashed up with another scene playing at the same time. It helps to go to the missing pieces for that part.

The only thing more cringe than Sup Forums kekistanians are meeting them irl

Huh, I read something saying it was him and didn't question it. But the other one was the military guy that's been in the show for a handful of minutes.

who cares why he liked it? Each and every persons reaction is going to be unique and their own, who are you tell people how they should like it? if you are David Lynch than its ok, if you are Mark Frost, fuck your book

It sounds like you do

>Are you literally retarded?
Yes.
>then it should probably be a little more shocking and surreal than a series of soulless CG animations,
I didn't think it felt soulless at all.
Also, the thing was played by an actual human, not CG. The spew was CG, as was the frog, but much of it wasn't purely animation.

Very important, yes, and yes yes yes. Without Missing Pieces you miss out on a ton of great scenes, including the full uncut Phillip Jeffries sequence, which is the best part of the entire film.

>scene at the roadhouse
>bow down before the one you serve starts playing

What a cliche.

Joss Whedon = the cockroach that came out the egg

nukes create a massive EM pulse and spirits are electricity so the whole thing makes perfect sense.

THE Nine Inch Nails

Nine Inch The Nails.
It was really jarring hearing that dude say that, I have to admit.
About as off-putting as The Offspring.