I just got done watching all 144 episodes of this show. Gotta say, it was the better than the original Teen Titans...

I just got done watching all 144 episodes of this show. Gotta say, it was the better than the original Teen Titans. Superior scripts, animation, relate-able humor, along with great voice actors and a kick ass soundtrack. Why does this show get so much hate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0si8RKHNFVA
youtube.com/watch?v=19uz74OcGUM
youtube.com/watch?v=Lbf-B35KAJE
youtube.com/watch?v=_erQ51t9Sug
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice meme, you fucking assclown.
Do you wanna end up in a ditch, Lil' nigga?

Have you even seen the show? Just give it a fucking chance, I promise you will like it much better.

Nobody gives it a chance as it's own separate thing
They're still nostalgic for the early 2000's when most were kids and everything was "better"

I gave your mom a chance, but the bitch never returned my fucking calls. Last time I date a mentally handicapped person, I swear to god; I've been burned one too many times.

What did you think of the show?

I saw it. I saw it and I didn't like it for the same reason I didn't like the total drama series or duckman. Its trying way too hard to be a sitcom/reality show and imo the only show that actually pulled that off was the new Looney Toons show. I'm not opposed to the concept it's just that they used a relatively serious superhero show as their vehicle. As someone who grew up with soaceghost and birdman I also had to get over that same hump to enjoy Coast to Coast and Attorney at Law.

I like TTG too but can we all agree JL was the best DC animation?

Alright, listen here you fucking cucks. No one gives a shit about this show, I came here for some maximum memeage and, all I got was subpar responses from a bunch of normies. Now post memes now, or m00t will not be happy when he comes back with the uprising of memes.

Yes, I have. First season was actually pretty decent, but it falls off a cliff after that. You can actively see the writers stop giving a damn after a while. Any and all subtlety goes out the window as the characters do nothing but scream about what they're trying to parody. It's like Johnny test 2.0.

No, because even judging it by its own merit, it's a bad show.

I'd like it a lot better if Starfire didn't say the all the time and Beast boy wasn't a huge unironic ironic 2000s pseudo hip hop loser
I'm annoyed at all of their personalities, but those take the cake

CONFIRMED THAT nuPPG SHITS ON TTG

THE MEMES HAVE ARRIVED
WE IN THIS, BOYS

it's not a bad meme if it's true

I am a meme expert, Kid. I KNOW when a meme is good or bad.

I've seen the show fucking bullshit fuck you. If Batman the Brave and the Bold could be a good so there's no real reason why this show couldn't have been in just as much quality is that one

TTG is honestly annoying at times. Some of the jokes dont make sense like Robin having baby hands and they shit on him way too much, starfire says 'the' too fucking much nowadays and Beast boy is even more of douche.
And alot of the episodes arent subtle and can ve very mean sprited. Like the birtgdsy episode where they didnt celbrate BB bday. I would have liked if they truly forgot instead of they admitting they hated seeing someone happy.

not him but it's.... it's Seinfeld with Teen Titans. Everyone's a terrible person and they go on terrible adventures. The Looney Tunes Show did it better imho and I'm salty for whoever the fuck thought to end that and replace it with that terribly stale Wabbit Show.

Batman Brave and The Bold and TTGo aren't even the same fucking ballpark. Brave and the Bold is Batman Team Ups with Random Hero, Hijinks Ensues. TTGo is one or more than of the Teen Titans does something terrible and hilarity ensues. Also the general tone of both, TTGo is pretty mean spirited compared to Brave and the Bold which is pretty positive.

Completely agree with you OP

guaranteed replies

Best thread on Sup Forums

Are you ten or what?

last tim3 i fukd ur mom she was 10 u fagt. howes that 4 sum surf n turf nigger child

>it was the better than the original Teen Titans
>inb4 star fire talk

It's hard to treat it as 'it's own seperate thing' when it always uses the designs of the characters from the original series, uses the same plot points, voice actors, etc.

Careful guys, he's going all in!

I really most of the episodes specifically focused on Cyborg. Like the The Night Begins to Shine one. And the Justice League one.
Ones focused on Cyborg and Beast Boy tend to be the absolute worst, though.

Season 3 of TTG has been nice, really enjoying most of it to be honest - At least the episodes from Ben Gruber. I honestly like the show, it's just an overstatement to say TT is worse. If you got Teen Titans Season 6 right now, it would most likely be great. You get a Young Justice/Teen Titans mix, it would be amazing. Teen Titans 1-5 was better than TTG though.

>God tier eps
Anything about Raven
>Demigod tier
Anything that references other DC material
>Chuckle tier
The backwards lessons and asshole behaviour
>Absolute Shit tier
Anything Robin-related

To be honest, I agree with you. But I was never in love with the original Teen Titans, I often liked it quit a bit, but there were times that I found it grating. Honestly, the main reason I watched it as a kid was because I was a Raven-fag, though I was too young to realize it.

TTG on the other hand, I do thoroughly enjoy. It's not deep, but it's a lot of fun, and it makes me laugh consistently. More often than not it's kind of clever, too. I don't know, I just like it.

I like it. They even make fun of their fan base from time to time

How do they make the Robin episodes so bad, anyway? The concept of a somewhat egotistic leader who just wants his team of lazy assholes to get their shit together could easily be funny, but instead Robin is just the asshole.

All I'm wondering is where you got that image of NOVA

They didn't give Robin any redeeming qualities. He's either the boring straight man of the group or an obsessed sociopath with child soldier-esque PTSD from his time with Batman.

Yeah this pretty much.
I did laugh when they ended an episode with a joke about him having no redeeming qualities, though.

The Clown episode was that shows magnum opus

this show wouldn't get hate if it was a show on its own and wasnt using the everything from the original teen titans

but it wouldn't exist/be the same if the teen titans show didnt exist

a vicious cycle

That was Beast Boy.

Robin has his moments when he goes full psycho, like smashing Kid Flash's leg during a race.

No, I'm 99% sure they ended an episode with the "You may be blah and blah and blah, but you're also blah." cliche, except the joke was that there was no "but" part. And it was directed to Robin.

Two episodes I really liked were the storybook tales and the history lesson.
>Robin tries to educate the other Titans
>They just viciously mock him and completely twist the stories to fit their own interests

good bait, here's your (OP). go buy yourself something nice slut.

yeah it was the episode where brother blood wiped their memory and le ebin baby hands are we meme yet joke. Episode shows the core problem with TTG. even if the episode has a good premise 90% of the jokes will still be shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=0si8RKHNFVA

Thought you were referencing this. Don't remember if they did one for Robin.

dude it's ttg, their best jokes are family guy tier, I only remember jokes that i've seen in the last three days

You have a bad memory then m8e

Because it's not Steven Universe.

After watching some episodes this morning I agree. The show is pretty hilarious overall. There are a few clunkers but there are many great ones. It's cute, funny, and to the point. It's not deep like Adventure Time and Steven Universe, it's not too sophisticated like Gumball, and it's not as ugly as Uncle Grandpa. I'd say it's just right. It's probably why kids like it. It's cute and funny, all a cartoon really needs to be. I really enjoy it. I especially like the ones where everything turns to nonsense. They do it in this weird self aware way unlike Johnny Test that makes it pretty funny. The Pig Latin one had me dying. It's stupid, but it's a damn good stupid. I personally love it.

Why can't AT, SU, Gumball and UG be like TTG?

Adventure Time used to be good but it shit itself. Seriously, what the fuck was last night's episode.

Steven Universe is good but in the opposite way of TTG, it's a sweet, serious plot cartoon.

Uncle Grandpa was great but the lastest episodes have become pretty shit. Especially the season 4 ones.

Gumball is hilarious, just in a more smart way like Spongebob.

But they're not like TTG. They're not real cartoons.

True, but cartoons can't do the same things forever. Being wacky and hitting people with pans gets old after a while. TTG does it well, that doesn't mean every show needs to do it.

They kind of do if they want to be real cartoons.

Emulator user using Citra.
I'm pretty sure he stopped showing up to the Kirby threads.

>Steven Universe is good but in the opposite way of TTG, it's a sweet, serious plot cartoon.
>Uncle Grandpa was great but the lastest episodes have become pretty shit. Especially the season 4 ones.
>Gumball is hilarious, just in a more smart way like Spongebob.

>Implying SU isn't as bad as AT by this point.
>There are any bad episodes in UG.
>Implying that Gumball is anywhere near SpongeBob level brilliance.

>144 episodes
But this show has only been going on for like a year
How in the hell is this possible

The episodes are pretty short, there's been 3 'seasons' already.

It's been going for three years.

Being trained to be the best at crimefighting IS a redeeming quality - he's just trapped in the wrong genre.

Man, that ending was GOAT. That whole episode, I kept thinking "When fighting a metahuman, just ask What Would Batman Do - he'd cheat.", but I fully expected the ending to just go for the obvious subversion of "LOL nope Robin still lost because he HAZ NO POWERZ XD"

Seeing him fucking break Wally's kneecaps while similar-to-but-legally-distinct-from-Chariots-of-Fire plays and Cyborg cheers "OH YEAH, DISHONESTY!" was the fucking BEST. The only way it could be better is if Batman AND Slade both show up at the finish line nodding approvingly.

>Robin: I love you, dad.
>they both hug him

Fuck you.

I wish they had more episodes that featured other characters of the DC universe.
Favorite examples are when the titans are messing around in the Batcave, scenes where Batman and Gordon are hanging out, the episode with the Wonder Twins trying out to replace Beastboy, Robin trying to race Kid flash for team leader, Speedy competing with Robin for Starfire, the aqua-lad(TT) episode, an episode about Ravager, the whole "get serious" Young Justice episode, Robin's alternate team of Robins, the Bizarro titans episode.

When the show is bad ; its really bad. Even as someone who likes to watch the show from time to time; I got to admit it. Very HIT or MISS.
It shows in the first seasons because they used the same writers trying to figure out what kids find funny. These are the lolsorandumb episodes that haters quickly pull out to discredit the show i.e WAFFLES and there is some truth to it.
This newer season where they have Ben Gruber (SuperJail) writing the episodes it feels a lot more structured with better jokes.

Also this show is too meta. Sometimes obnoxiously so. I'll watch an episode and go;
"That must be a jab at fans of the previous TT/haters of TTG."
It's like the writers took all the complaints or Mr. Enter and cranked up to 11.
If you like drinking tears of people who suck the dick of the previous show then...

Kids are dumb so they like dumb shit; which is why teen titans go is appealing to them.
I might make an episode guide once the series has more eps or the season concludes.
Because there are hidden gems.

In this era of reboots, remakes, rehashes, re-releases, remasters etc. Should we be surprised at shows like these? At the end of the day, its business.

Stop with those retarded threads, you fucking summer fags.

I know right? That show is my shit.

>In this era of reboots, remakes, rehashes, re-releases, remasters etc. Should we be surprised at shows like these? At the end of the day, its business.
I find it ironic because when the original Teen Titans cartoon was airing, it was the fans of the New Teen Titans comics who were bitching about THAT show ruining their favorite characters, and anyone who liked it was a dirty fucking weeaboo, lumped in with Narutards.

Also, can you imagine how fans of the classic Alex Toth Hanna-Barbera shows must've felt seeing Space Ghost Coast 2 Coast, Sealab 2021 or Harvey Birdman? Yes, fans of those old cartoons DO exist. Hell, I grew up enjoying Space Ghost and Birdman shorts on Toonami, and AS didn't treat them any differently than how TTG treats the characters. It's just that when your guiding principle is the Rule of Funny, making your characters incompetent or assholes is kind of inevitable.

>ITT:

both shows are garbage compared to the real Teen Titans
youtube.com/watch?v=19uz74OcGUM
youtube.com/watch?v=Lbf-B35KAJE
youtube.com/watch?v=_erQ51t9Sug

I like it. I enjoy shows that don't take themselves too seriously.

TTG>Teen Titans
Young Justice>Justice League

Not even joking, my taste IS that shitty

I loved the app game they released, it's a perfect parody of the Skylanders obsession that runs/ran with the recent generation of teens and kids. Gameplay is nice as well (although a bit easy) and the best part are the dozen references to other DC material. (The Wonder Twins as opponents, Bwana Beast as a figurine, Booster Gold gives you a mission/quest, Aquaman is both an NPC and a figurine with his iconic Adult Swim dance)

People are autistic and/or don't treat it as its own thing

It's an okay show but only in small doses. At least the show is in it's own little universe away from the the actual Titans and the cartoon ones.

>Also, can you imagine how fans of the classic Alex Toth Hanna-Barbera shows must've felt seeing Space Ghost Coast 2 Coast, Sealab 2021 or Harvey Birdman? Yes, fans of those old cartoons DO exist. Hell, I grew up enjoying Space Ghost and Birdman shorts on Toonami, and AS didn't treat them any differently than how TTG treats the characters.

If there is a difference, it's that there wasn't going to be any more Space Ghost or Birdman or Sealab. The entire reason Space Ghost Coast To Coast happened was because those IP's were gathering dust and nobody objected to Mike Lazzo recycling and looping old animation assets over a static set to make a new show as an experiment.

To contrast with Teen Titans/TTG, CN was making DC cape shows and is making DC cape shows and will continue to make DC cape shows. They could have done something else with the Teen Titans IP but chose to make Go. I've enjoyed what I've seen and there's a million other things to watch so you'll get no complaints from me, but I can understand why fans would be upset with the decision to make Go at the exclusion of other possibilities.