Watched the first episode of this and thought it was so painfully on the nose it hurt...

Watched the first episode of this and thought it was so painfully on the nose it hurt, found myself rolling my eyes a lot.

Any point to continue? does it git gud?

I think you already know the answer. If you aren't a feminist patting yourself on the back or a white knight beta cuck doing the same, there isn't much to get out of it.

>Watched the first episode of this and thought it was so painfully on the nose it hurt, found myself rolling my eyes a lot.
Don't put your face so close to the screen next time

At the time the novel came out, nuclear war, feminist sex terror, and the ascendency of Christian fundamentalists were all relevant and much-discussed things. Who thinks any of this is relevant now?

Wish it wasn't the 'totally an uggo but still swims in cock' bitch from Mad men the main character.

I thought it was funny when the two women were at Starbucks and the cashier called them "Fucking sluts."

She is seriously repulsive in every way, and they intentionally make her look even more like a wretched ogre for some unknown reason.

She's bascially a witch, like what you'd imagine a witch to look like.

...yeah, i wonder

I prayed they wouldn't show her naked.

That's just being a woman. Uggos still get laid.

>She is seriously repulsive in every way
I hope you know that you are pathetic sexist

I wouldn't recommend it. Not because it's bad - it's pretty good - but because you clearly have too many internal biases, and no ability to corral them, so you just aren't capable of enjoying this particular work of fiction.

So give your strained eyes a break and go watch something more your speed. Have you seen The Red Pill yet?

Honestly, I don't wanna be "that guy" but I found the book to be better than the show.

>you clearly have too many internal biases
And what about your internal biases?

is this the book that they made required reading in Canada?

and she's playing the same role again!

How's the pusy

Not him but you're obviously going to hate it because you have this deep seeded Sup Forums bullshit hatred of SJWs.

What were they thinking for not casting Yvonne Strahovski as main role, not just supporting? It would be understandable men are attracted to her and the whole watching experience would be much more pleasant. Moss should have switched roles with her.

(you)

It's too edgy for the modern school system nowadays. Because it was written by a Canadian it was almost immediately adopted in to the curriculum but unofficially it has been phased out in the past 20 years.

It's still approved in the curriculum, it's just that English teachers have silently decided to opt for less controversial works because historically teaching the book creates complaints from idiot parents - reportedly the same dipshits who oppose the sex-ed curriculum.

because she's hot

>bullshit
Normal people off the internet hate SJW garbage. They also hate 1488 gas the kikes shit too. Stop acting as if SJW is something everyday people are into.

does she give handjobs as a maid?