Hate islam but support palestine

>hate islam but support palestine

Anyone else have a similar combination of views, or am I the only one? I know it sounds contradictory but its how I feel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
youtube.com/watch?v=VTBPPc-IexI
youtube.com/watch?v=L0IMLvlpZFY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf i love canada now?!

>1949-1967
>Palestinian land
ayy

If I say allah akbar and grow a beard the muslims will treat me as a brother

The jews will hate me because of my birth to non-jews. I hate islam but hate the jews more

pǝpɹɐʇǝɹ ǝq pןnoʍ ʇɐɥʇ ǝsnɐɔǝq ou

They would probably kill you for bantz towards Mohammed

Same here basically

The jews act like nazis then still try to act like victims of nazis for fun and profit

If they weren't such cnuts to the Palestinians - including such stereotypical kikery as poisoning wells - we wouldn't have it as a running sore poisoning the average muslim against the west's endless blind support for Israel

Cue israel shills and their 'only democracy in the middle east ' bullshit

Like we should ever support jewry

Probably I've made some fully sick bantz towards the PBUH

watch?v=6QhfkmEbQto legitimate et footage.

I hate them both, but Palestine only because they are hateful muslims, but then you can't blame them because of what Israel has done to them.

I hate Israel more because they leverage their strategic position in the mid east against the west, and continue to annexe Palestine, and produce more hateful muslims who then go on to attack Europe because it's currently an easy target.

The enemy of your enemy is not necessarily your friend. Israel has no friends except Israel.

Also, I may not want stray dogs running amok in my backyard, but i also wouldn't condone the wholesale abuse and brutalization of stray dogs by someone else (the dogs in this metaphor obviously being Palestinians.)

Nah I know how you feel.
On one end, fuck islam and their ongoing poisoning of European nations and other countries.

But at the same time, it's really tragic how your own country is just sold to foreigners, and suddenly you and your family are forced to be evicted and are now a second class citizen.

Mudshits have no claim to Israel seeing as they are fucking invaders from Arab lands. Israel is, was and always will be jewish land.

FUCK ALL MUDSHITS!

Fuck off you fucking Paki bastard. I hope you choke to death on your dads cock.

"hate islam but support palestine"
This is now an australian women appreciation thread.

>I hate Israel more because they leverage their strategic position in the mid east against the west

So you hate us for looking out for our own interests before the interests of foriegners?

Are you related to Justine Trudeau?

FUCK OFF WERE FULL.

Support Palestine 4 life.
The Jews meddle in our affairs so fuck them
Also, fuck Islam

Nah dude, that's pretty normie if ya ask me.
Literally nobody supports Israel, It's only a kike media illusion that people actually support israel

Predictable

same bro
Israel fault. Israel make war against muslim and they become rapefugess. Also Israel is pushing mass imigration.

Palestine used to be secular. Read some of the stuff by Edward Said (if you haven't already). Ilan Pappé is really good too.

Yes. Palestine is secular by the way, Christians and various other religious groups are there.

Ayyup. Fucking hate muslims, but the Jewish Jewry Jewy that feels Jewishy that goes on with them and the palestinians has only made shit that much worse. Hypocrisy is distasteful even when visited upon your enemy. Sides, if the Palestinian thing wasn't an issue, wed have an easier time dealing with Iran, meaning we could better leverage the real enemies of our enemy (seriously, fuck the Sunnis).

Is this another Australian bait thread?

what's predictable my aussie friend?

1914, Germany wan WW1, their submarines suprised the whole world. Germany offered peace to Britain.

Then come Zionists saying we can bring USA into war, you can win. But you must give us Palestine.

Zionists at that time controlled all media and banks in USA and pushed the country to war.

Listen to this speech, it will be the most important piece of history in next 10 years. The truth is coming out.

youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8

Essential Palestine reading list is Ilan Pappé, Norman Finkelstein, Ali Abunimah, Rashid Khalidi, Edward Said and Shlomo Sand.

If you read the works by this brilliant historians, you see how Israel is a modern-day apartheid state. That is why I support BDS.

Just because you had a shitty education doesn't mean the Balfour Declaration isn't common knowledge taught in most high schools around the world

yea I feel with you.

I hate Islam but still stand with Palestine in this conflict.

fuck zionists

>Be jew
>return from centuries long exile
>use the chaos of the Diadochi Wars to gain freedom from Greeks
>put yourself under Roman protection
>gain a "special relationship" with them
>have them kill your enemies for you (like that carpenter guy)
>become reliant on them
>start pushing things too far, committing a few genocides, rebelling against roman authority
>romans get fed up
>Jews get kicked the fuck out and arabs from next door move in
>spend over a millennia as ghetto rats
>return from centuries long exile
>use the chaos of the World Wars to gain freedom from Brits
>put yourself under American protection
>gain a "special relationship" with them
>have them kill your enemies for you
>become reliant on them
>start pushing things too far, committing a few genocides, rebelling against UN authority
So when is the current protector of Israel going to get fed up and throw you out again?

>So you hate us for looking out for our own interests before the interests of foriegners?
...Yes? We're foreigners to you. Do you expect us to look out for YOUR interests before ours, or accede to the mandates of your false religion?

No I hate you because your nation is a spineless expansionist shit hole. The only thing that gives your nation worth is its position and proximity to western threats. You are a FOB and constantly provoke further attacks where the US, the UK, France, etc all have to jump to your defense.

You are like the little kid standing on a corner eating an apple, shouting abuse and then getting your big friends to fight your battles. Yeah you can throw a few punches but you've never been in a proper fight.

You've never provided anything of true worth to the world, and you only exist, and continue to exist, out of the charity of Europe.

Your country is one of the major problems of everything wrong in the world. Your government doesn't care for national interests, only Israeli corporate interests.

We could just wipe you out, over any period of time, and replace you with NATO soldiers to do the same thing, no one would care, most of the world will celebrate.

That's silly leftists bullshit, that's rightful Israel clay and palestinians are just egypt / arab country invaders

Here's what I feel about it.

For the large part, most people are not religious; rather, religion factors into their cultural identity. When you consider the American Christian, how many of them are actually abandoning their family and possessions in order to take up the cross and follow Christ? How many of them practice everything Jesus says during his sermon on the mount? Let's not kid ourselves here, most Christians are not Christians in any sense but are simply taking pride in a received cultural system that they consider instrumental to their sense of identity. The same applies to every other religion, including Judaism and Islam.

I therefore cannot criticize individual common people who say "oh, I'm a Muslim" or "oh, I'm Jewish," because it's just as natural to them as it is for me to say "I simply have no religion," because I wasn't raised with one.

Taking that a step further, most people are not concerned with theology. If we are to analyze specific things in the Bible, the Talmud, the Qur'an, and on that basis demonstrate why the religion is awful, then again we are misunderstanding the value of religion to people.

Unlike most of you, I cannot hate Muslims. I cannot hate Jews. I am not an Islamophobe. Innocent Muslims have a right to exist and exercise their right to self determination. Innocent Jews in Israel have the same right, even if their country is a criminal one founded in the blood of Palestinians.

What the Israelis have done is unforgivable and they are wrong for it. Islamophobia does not give Israel the right to oppress innocent people. Israel needs to relinquish the occupied territories and we need to work for a Palestinian state. We also need to end our "special relationship" with Israel and treat them like any other country.

>So you hate us for looking out for our own interests before the interests of foriegners?

They and their ancestors lived on that land way longer than you and yours. You dirty foreign bastard.

Kike
Doe in an oven

You never heard of christian persecution in your precious holy land?

I need to pick a side between two tribes of untermensch? Or do I want christianit is homeland free from kikery and islam both

>UN authority
died of laughter right there kiwi
Post sources of Jews influencing Roman politics to their favor
Israel fights its own wars btw

Just realize Israels existence (at least can be) better for everyone. Since you can't gas them all....(that option is already expired) maybe they should have some place to live that is not in your backyard.

>Palestine
No such thing. Those permanently chimping out subhumans can die for all I care.

also I don't see how the Israel-palestinian conflict will be resolved without massive slaughter. prolonging the inevitable is not good for anyone

Thats the whole point here. There was never much of a reason for you to even be there. And OUR interests don't coincide with yours, if anything, having to have your back has gotten us into a bunch of random middle eastern wars we had no business getting into.

Don't get it twisted, the snackbars are fucking retarded, but forcing in a foreign population into a very specific and highly contested region is a pretty shitty thing to do.

At this point, its a little late for that, so the second answer going down the list would be for you guys to finally settle the fucking issue. Either absorb the Palestinians and make them citizens, give them there west bank and such unfettered, or BTFO them completey out the country and annex the clay, forcing them out into a diaspora (sound familiar?). But just quit dragging this shit out for shekels and fee fee points. Like another million refugees is gonna bother Europe at this point.

This. I think you will find most of the US, and even international community agrees with you.

Personally, I don't like any religion, feel that there is historic and psychological proof that it damages individuals and society, and there is no need for it today, but I'm not going to segregate or bomb people because of that belief.

i dont like either side of that conflict, they been dragging the rest of the world in to the hell they created since WW1 so fuck them both, i wished china would nuke the whole place killing everybody within 1000 miles

No, that's fine. Its more an issue about sovereignty and statelessness. The issue has major geopolitical implications and it's good to take an interest.

I personally strongly support the fight for Palestine and am vehemently anti-zionist; at the same time, I understand that might makes right and sadly that's probably how it will stay.

>Supporting either.
>Not wanting a Kingdom of Jerusalem.

Heathens all of you.

I can't hate anyone that help removing Kebab

I used to support Palestine, but now I don't care anymore. It's mudslimes vs jews, so it's ok if they destroy each other.

no, I'm a opposite- support Israel but am from muslim family.

I can't understand your fucking paki talk. Can't you fucking talk English curryninja? Can you read and understand what I am writing to you? Do you need to get a fucking translator you goat raping faggot? How the fuck you escaped from your mothers anus to fertilize an egg in her uterus will forever be one of gods mysteries.

In other words go and fuck your mum you fucking paki currymuncher!

Im all for the destruction of israel but the fucking muslims need to stay in their own shitholes killing themselves

dislike niggers, but like watching `em fight and be funny bastards on wuuurrrlstaaaar and flyheight

>I know it sounds contradictory but its how I feel.

welcome to doublethink.
I hope you know very well this months chocolate ration i.e. 100 gm is greater than previous month's (200 gm).

You sure showed him sheepshagger

Israel is the best country economically in the entire region that isnt reliant on oil. They are also the most productive, so I support them just out of practicality.

OP, why do you use a bullshit pally propaganda map? Do you want everyone to see you're a misinformed cunt spreading Arab propaganda against Israel?

This, if palestinians got the area, it would be mudhuts, sand and dictators pretty quick again

>Post sources of Jews influencing Roman politics to their favor
Well there was that one Messiah claimant they executed
>Israel fights its own wars btw
Then whate was the Gulf war? Israel didn't lift a finger even though they were being attacked, they let the Yanks do all the work.

I just hate Jews

Every time a German flag posts something like this, I am reminded of this.

Who should care about what you and others feel? Why not care more about civilizations and the contributions to it? It seems to me you care more about being pious than concrete matters.

Maybe you should look up some secular arguments for traditional practices (and yes at least today it seems today they are lost without religion). here's some: youtube.com/watch?v=VTBPPc-IexI

Sure religion can be bad for all kinds of reasons. So what?
Don't confuse the most fundamental purpose of religion with the superficial layer of it.

If the West cut off aid it would be mudhuts again, too.

>Who should care about what you and others feel? Why not care more about civilizations and the contributions to it? It seems to me you care more about being pious than concrete matters.
I care about the fate of innocent people, because at the end of the day that is the person I relate to the most. I wouldn't want to be persecuted just because of the person that I am, and I will fight for the same right for others.

>there is no need for it today
why? because people suddenly became enlightened?

things don't change, they never do

Jews and Muslims should be exterminated

It's like the good old days of actually conquering.

Why are you suicidal rasool

As I see it there is no way of simply decreasing the violence in the world (for very long periods). Best one can do is move the violence to where it produces the best results. You might as well go join some faggot church desu.

Meh they don't even taste that great. They have fluffier creamier better tasting ones for 29 cents.

If we can bring the history of Israel to the table and make people recognize how terrible it has been to the Palestinians I believe we could stop that violence.

how naive can you get?

I don't get this bullshit. If Mexicans constantly tried to wipe you out and sent suicidal terrorists at you you'd fucking show them you're not to fuck around with either.

Fuck 'Palestinians' and especially the key retards.

Revealing your ugly inner kike

Can you not understand? I hope both muslims and jews get genocided

Jews first though.

Am I speaking Paki now? Jewrat

>Not supporting both sides in their mutual destruction
Fag

I have a mixed view of it, I think all people should.

Sure Hamas are Islamists, and won't amend the part of the charter that calls for Israel's destruction, but at the same time they are fucked by Israel in every hole. People who chastise Hamas for not putting down their little fireworks and Ak47s are not understanding that Israel would ass fuck them even harder if they capitulated even a bit.

Just take a look at the West Bank, they played ball and have thousands of settlements slicing their territory apart.

The Jews got btfo 500 years before the Arabs ~~moved in~~ invaded mane.

Muslims living in Israel can fuck off to any other country around them, can't say the same for the jews living there. Also Israel successfully defended that land in quite a few wars, so tough luck for the mudshits I guess.

Perhaps you will think different of palestineans after you understand what they did to lebanons christians who let them in cause they were trying to be nice to them.. They started a civil war muslim vs christians.. your sweet little palestineans aren't as sweet as you might think. youtube.com/watch?v=L0IMLvlpZFY

The reason hamas exists is because palestineans support it, if they decided it was bad for them it would not exist within a couple of weeks.

just imagine a palestine without palestinians constantly voting vor terrorist organizations.

Well, first realise that there are Palestinian Christians who survive from a time even before the Crusades. Jews don't make a distinction between Palestinian Muslims and Christians - they fuck both groups up. It's more of an ethnic cleansing than a religious conflict to Israel.

So, maybe, you feel sorry for the Palestinians who aren't Muslim.

>played ball

The fuck? They're part of the retarded key to return home bullshit and still teach their kids to hate Israel. They make demands on no grounds and do UN stunts. They won't accept any borders. Fuck them. They should be lucky they weren't driven to Jordan already.

Why did the pallys have to go to Lebanon?
Answer:jews

Why doesn't the west stick up for christian countries?
Answer :jews

stop posting those pictures
those 'things' are barely human

Retarded yank churches send money to kikes who burn churches and spray 'Jesus is a monkey'on the walls and get away with it.

Kike propaganda is strong

Supporting Balestine is literally the most retarded thing you can do this day and age
kek

Jesus Christ you write like you fuck your dad, like a fucking faggot. Can you even understand English m8? Is it to hard to understand for you because every day you are getting fucked by your imam in the arsehole as your mum tongues his ballsack?

I feel sorry for you m8 because it sounds like your mental retardation from being the child of siblings has really made it hard to learn anything outside of your retarded religion. I'm pretty sure when they strap you up with a suicide bomb you'll be clapping and drooling in pleasure at the fact that you are going to get your 72 virgins. It's a pity though you'll end up in hell because Allah doesn't exist and all the miscarried fetuses that are your brothers and sisters are right there waiting for you.

In other words go and fuck your fathers dick with your dick you fucking needle dick.

fail bantz desu

Takes one to know one m8. Now why don't you go and fuck your cow of a mother to sleep. Adults are talking faggot.

Yank churches are very Zionist and many bible-thumping Yanks still think that the Jews are God's chosen people. Hell, I've seen documentaries on Americans wanting to speed up the End Times by helping Israel.

What bantz? I fucking hate mudshits. I'm not joking there is no Allah and he does have a needle dick which he fucks his fathers dick with.

Yes, there was a loss of land, but it wasn't the Palestinians who lost it

MUH GENOCIDE

>it's another MIDF shilling episode
Yeah, fuck off.

Nifty updated non-retarded version. How's Israel these days? Is Hamas prepping to get reduced to rubble again?

you sound mad, I'm sorry the lebbos gave you wedgies and shoved your face in the school toilets but it's not every muslims fault senpai. Maybe you should pick up some martial arts instead of trying to provoke muslims into putting you in girl clothes and rape you on Sup Forums and then you might not get as much bullied or have your gf fikki fikki'ed by rasool.

I love how you kikes leave out the fact that Palestine was granted to the UK by the League of Nations, which doesn't even fucking exist anymore.

Hopefully
Does it matter? De facto the UK was in charge

both palestine and israel should just be wiped off the map. I mean total nuclear devastation. Afterwards, Jerusalem can be rebuilt with a massive basilica housing the holy sepulchre

trust me the fucking muslims have no problem staying in their shitholes if the kikes didn't import terrorism into it every other day.