Why the fuck this nigga quentin tarantino look like he dying from old age and shit. this nigga 54 years old, the fuck...

why the fuck this nigga quentin tarantino look like he dying from old age and shit. this nigga 54 years old, the fuck. my dad older than this nigga and look younger what the fuck is going on. foot fetish lookin ass nigga. fuck you mean

Its a black male thing

This is what all those five dollar milkshakes will do to you

Man Disney really fucked him up

bruh this nigga look like she shop for food at walgreens

Foot AIDS.

he needs a haircut and to loose that little paunch, that's it
you're a tard

Mildly Evil Coop.

he looks like a fatter michio kaku

please don't talk like that.

lol u bitch ass nigga. fucking skinny head ass nigga nigga lookin like a goddamn girrafe head ass nigga

fucking "hello my name is jeremy" ass nigga. this nigga look like he got a family crest.

I don't get why American celebrities love dressing like shit when they're off the clock.

DASWUTIMTALKINBOUTWILLISITSABLACKMALETHANGMYNYUGGA

he's just prepping for his remake of phantasm

He is transitioning. All great directors do at some point.

"Transition to 'What?' "? To me, a dude seems to be getting ready for da acting gig.

DOES THIS LOOKS LIKE A DEAD NIGGER STORAGE TO YOU?

relax kid

He's playing Worf in the TNG remake

shit dont even joke about that

He looks like evil Coop.

BIP BUP MASHUGGA DIP DO FINGO ANNA FIDDY FO PO BOY UNBINGA BOOGA, SHIP DO DOOBAP CADILLAC HOE HOOP POODIDDLY BIMBO BREAD FINGA DIP DODONGO.
SKIBBY DOO DA GUBBAMEN BOJANGLE HAP DEM EBBYWHERE INNA TRYIN A FYE FO FEE FUM, COMPTON SUP DOE SIXXY IN DOES POE UP DOWNA NINA FREE SCOOBY DOO DAT BING BANJO DOLLA RITE OVA SWING URF SO LOW SWEET CHARIOT HIT OVA DIM DAM PIDDILY

What is that?

Why the fuck do you type like a damn ghetto monkey?

What is this hairstyle called?

MMMMMMM

He's in his second transformation. You write like an imbecile by the way, friend.

That part gets infinitely more hilarious when you realize that he made that sound because he burnt his tongue

Anton Chigurh without the top.

The "riff raff from rocky horror"

The Space Fountain

he looks like he could play bill in kill bill 3

>foot fetish lookin ass nigga
my sides are fucking dead

He looks like Hillary Clinton.

I was gonna say Caitlyn Jenner

same, I genuinely thought it was her from the thumbnail

nigga x4

thats what he gets for talking shit about our police

What's going on here?

Jew genetics.

He's becoming David Carradine

>You write like an imbecile by the way, friend.

t. Neville Grammarsly

ud get ur shit pushed in on my block cuh

He'd look so much better if he took some clippers to the back. Pretty much generic old dude cut, nothing to be ashamed of.