Do you love Indians?

Do you love Indians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's not like I've ever met one but if they're anything like their distant cousins we know and love then no

Aziz did nothing wrong. It’s just more racist white women trying to destroy a successful brown man’s career.

I always find it how hilarious how much third worlders want white roasties so bad and hate white men must be an inferiority complex thing.

Indians are based, they make a lot of money, are well educated, and integrate very well

tbqh I didn't like them until I started working with them. They are ok like everyone else.
kinda sad when I see their problems with masculinity and women online

>Aziz did nothing wrong
Well aparently Indians aren't as good at cunnilingus as the kama sutra would lead you to believe

Aziz Ismail Ansar is a fucking rapist and he'll get what's coming to him.

Stop projecting bruce

He’s an overrated hack. Burn him at stake.
He is right.

No
They smell and have smelly food and when you're in a line they come right up on your ass.

That isn't what projection means, mong.

t. Indian diaspora

DESIGNATED

No and im Indian

>i "believe" I was taken advantage of
This is why I fucking hate roasties, its another attempt to get some money out of the poor unattractive beta. You either are raped or you aren't there is no "feels like it"

>t. "I hate my origin country"
Everyone does.

desi women yes absolutely

No me, I swear on my perso-arabic genes that I dont hate the middle east

>person Arabic genes

unless you're a Seed, you're just the descendant of a dalit forcibly converted by Taimur Leng

I'm trying but they looks like churkas

I'm gonna be honest, indians are the only people I really hate with prejudice

You're not born in the Middle East, paki. Everyone knows Indian muslims are converts
Then again your caste system might have helped you do something, not sure what that is.

When the perso-arabic man appears
You can see a Indian man in tears.
Moves with graces, clothes covered in golden lace, truly the the mughal empires heir
Off to dispatch the vedic aryans in pair
A stench of poo here?
The Indians are near.
Stares at an Indian there
Hoping to find their lair.
Flatulence fills the air
The indians descend upon the mare
Fell into the trap of the hot bahbibaats, did he not?
Captured and face covered with snot
Shackled in the abbatoir
But they forgot he was a sabboteur
A sound of wailing fills the air
'Tis the toilet witches attacking with flair
Indians being forced to used loos disintegrate
As I still shackled in this trap orate.
Poo in the loo, the witch cried
Many indians on that day died
We wuz perso-arabic and mughals

aziz did nothing wrong this girl just regrets that shit and wants to take advantage of the metoo strength right now

>white women racist against browns
nice oxymoron

they are cool, but i can't stand the smell
the lack of hygiene is disturbing

>we wuz perso-arabic
Why are you quoting yourself?
factually incorrect / 10

I don't like people who don't poo in the loo
youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0

Yes, Indians are the original Aryans and white.

Only in Age of empires 3

Indians are even more subhuman than Arabs, you have a distorted perception of them simply because your country allows only the best Indians to immigrate.

Unironically this.

Women are dumb bitches.

obviously not

The people, not so much. But the movies they make, hoo boy, better than weed. And i don't mean bollywood. Tollywood is where it's at.

i wuz though
t. perso arabic indian emigrant

for real though why the fuck do all the pajeet women stare at me when I go to india.

>flag changed
So there's where that noice English was from
They're probably looking at the person who's been staring them for so long that they're feeling obnoxious about it

You said the Indians say that (assuming you're the same ass person)
Literally, read your poem

Always hated this guy, worst character in P&R

why though?

they're just generally distasteful people, weirdly touchy about their nationality, which I consider a huge red flag. They're also huge dicks as a nation, threating their neighbors worse than china.
Most of all it's probably because they're very ugly and that makes me dehumanize them to some degree, I'm not sure.

thats alright man im Indian just wanted to know

You and every single other south Asian belongs in an extermination camp
My day is fucking ruined every time I have to look at one of you fucking golem uncanny valley subhumans.
Seriously fuck you and your co ethnics

Well im sorry if you think about us like that, thats your opinion but you will have to live life like this atleast for now

Stop immigrating to western counties you fucking insect people

I can understand how you feel but we need to get rich too and commenting that here is not going to change anything

like maybe yes, love no

As FUCKING always all you care about is money
The west is ONE big shopping mall for you and your street shitting Co ethnics
You hate the natives and just have dollar signs in your eyes

what's the name of the qt masala bowl girl shopkeeper in sydney?
the one near circular quay

What everyone craves is a better life and in this or money is the path to it. But i dont particularly hate or like anyone so i cant talk for a billion people consisting of thousands of ethnicites , If you believe every Indian hates you thats your choice i dont want to convince you otherwise

i aint the same person nigga

Dont know anything about this i dont live in Sydney

lel

Yeah a better life that's only available becuase of the system white people created
Honestly fucking kill yourself

in this world money is the path to it

Way too many chinese and indians in the world.

Almost half the earth population is either Chinese or Indian.

Sorry cant do that and your people created a system like this so we will take advantage of it

And for that reason you are a subhuman parasite
Two Indians were killed in a bar in the town next to me last year and I laughed when I heard about it.

Well if that bought you satisfaction i am happy for you and you can think of us as whatever you want but so can we

Hope you and your family die painful deaths
Toodle loo

Well,if thats what you want to happen thats fine, bye

This. Also the young slags at rotherham enticed and set up innocent paki men, a good thing the police knew what was up and didn't punish the men but instead berated the slags.

BASED

This, pekka knows whats up. We dindu nuffin we wuz good boiz

I like indians because they destroy brit propaganda about how they were "good" colonizators unlike everyone else.

My ancesters :)

Your exchange reminded me pic for some reason o/

Mughal rape baby...

However subhuman Indians may be, they're still infinitely superior to any Russkie.

I mean, I realize that we are subhuman, but not THAT subhuman