Where did the magic go?

Something has changed. It used to be effortlessly cool to Trumppost. Every time I did or said something to advance his campaign, it felt like I was only adding fuel to the fire, even if he was behind. Now it feels like I'm building something new and it just isn't right.

I see other Trumpposters and when I read what they're writing I feel like a stupid hick. There's an air of desperation and delusion around us all. I feel like we're becoming the Bern victims we used to laugh about. How did they do it? How did they crack the matrix despite our memes?

Please don't start with the demoralization, CTR or shill talk, it will only make us look even weaker.

Magic goea into ricin powder DIY recipe to then pour it in a letter to the doxxed CTR adress.

Shilling or your family, you cant choose both

You're paying too much mind to the other side and particularly the media, I recommend not doing so. This is exactly how they want you to feel.

Another episode of spot the ctr brought to us by shillary

i saw a couple of trumper stickers on the way to the supermarket i wouldn't worry too much. also the NBC Chicago Facebook page has some people seeing through the lieberal BULLCRAP!

This is what the average trumppost looks like to me now.

I can't be the only one here.

Russia

Yes, the Trump-train has lost some of its magic and it all just feels weird to me now.

I ultimately still support the Don, but I'm kind of apathetic to it all now.

Gary is gaining a sizeable following. I would rather live in a libertarian society anyway than subscribe to Trump's shilling.

then forget about democracy

I only care about freedom.

We have been lax in our study of meme magic, its time to start our training over from scratch.

So are you shills going to stop anytime soon?

What I'm wondering is how you retards didn't see that every Trump supporting comment anywhere looked like this the whole time.

>Please don't start with the demoralization, CTR or shill talk

demoralization shills now pre empting the demoralization shill call out

wew lad

Any thread or comment that starts with "I'm a Trump supporter, but..." is automatically a $hill, so blatant. Saged

>Where did the magic go?
You became mainstream

This kind of thinking is causing a problem, there are some of us that are legitimately worried about Trumps campaign but we're being written off as shills
It's infuriating

I posted close to this same thing and got called the usual shill ctr ect but it almost feels like we're fighting a losing battle when the media, celebrities, big donors are all against us. Don doesn't help his cause with the things he says but then when he isn't running his mouth the media will spin anything he says or does.

This thread is proudly presented by: (((The New World Order)))

Cybersociety Advancement Division

You've revealed your hand, shill.

SAGE!

Very good shill goy..

Who pays you? Hilldawg? Perhaps?

>getting triggered at name calling
>clearly not from Sup Forums

Git fukt shill

he will win, but only if you never make another demoralizing thread

When DEM LEAKS come in the next week or so, every faggot on this board will be saying "I never gave up on Trump!"

>Please don't start with the demoralization

Why wouldn't I talk about an unprecedented, 24/7, 2 week long money burning spree on tv and online that is currently losing steam?

It's because for the last month we had a major happening damn near everyday. Now that we've had a quiet week, fucking normies are going "what happened? Is it over? No faggot, its just a quiet week and the media is trying to spin the hell out of Hillary because they know something is coming.

This is the eye of the storm. Wait for the debates.

Thank you for Correcting The Record. Your 0.2 shekels have been deposited into your account.

your right, i no longer feel like meme magic is with me, or any of us anymore.... i think KEK has left us due to the mass amounts of CTR shilling for the past few days... i feel like im fighting a battle alone against a million shills, hah... and they call us ignorant.. maybe we were just so shocked by the intense CTR attacks, i mean just the other day there were like 30 fucking anti-trump threads..

something has changed, nothing is the same
what happen Sup Forums

>I see other Trumpposters and when I read what they're writing I feel like a stupid hick.

Is this a shill thread? I'm beginning to get paranoid. What if ctr has already infiltrated us? How can we be sure which are shill threads and which are not?

Been like this since day 1. It's safe to assume the naysayers are just shills.

Now that he's the official Republican candidate the liberal media is painting him is painting him as the devil himself so it's making you feel bad for supporting him.

The only time I read liberal media is when Sup Forums rarely links me to it and usually it's something that's to their disadvantage.

My only news source is Sup Forums and other boards on 4chins.

the joke has gone too far, and its not funny anymore, thats what happened

maybe you are hedonistic? druggie? you arent really commitment to the cause to even see beyond to that what you see now?

For those that aren't shills ill let you in on something.

Its ok to feel down. Earlier in the primaries Trump was down in the polls and it looked like he was going to lose. It SUCKED at the time. But he rebounded and defeated the remaining 4 competators.

Trump is having a bad week, he will rite his ship and regain what was lost and MORE. Have faith brethers

We're all just treading water until the Debates.

It'll be the greatest shitstorm of all time

He was never losing though. Once he was in the lead he never lost the lead. General election is a completely different story.

Gary is a fucking faggot

You're invested in the outcome too much. Just let happenings happen and meme magic will reign.

not until this elections over

>Please don't start with the demoralization, CTR or shill talk

Demoralization thread

Shill Type: CTR poster

couple weeks before Florida, Rubio was still in and Rubio was slightly ahead.

This. Don't forget to sage.