Name a character that fully encapsulates the Fantasy genre better than Legolas Greenleaf, i'll wait

Name a character that fully encapsulates the Fantasy genre better than Legolas Greenleaf, i'll wait.

protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drizzt_Do'Urden
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dildo Dragins the keeper of the ringer

Drizzt Do'Urden

>Drizzt Do'Urden

literally who from literally what

UNDERfuckinAGED
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drizzt_Do'Urden

>Literal elf nigger
No thanks.

>>Literal elf nigger
literally same thing as OP

>forgotten realms

literally the most uninspired and boring fantasy setting

which matches Legolas perfectly. whats the complaint again?

Mirkwood is whiiiiiiite!!!

wow nice post dude such a quirky way to demonstrate your quirky personality, you hate elves dude you're so special and counter-culture dwarves are the best !

True, but you can't look at Legolas as a single individual. You must always treat him as a part of the trinity that is Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli. Which in itself is the greatest fantasy trio of all time and truly encapsulates the entire genre.

Unironically, this

>gets cuck'd by a fucking dwarf
What did Jackson mean by this?

>Durin shills
>in my hall
Back to the abyss, creature of shitposting.

This guy gets it. Also, checked.

lol @ ur life

Amen

is that will ferrell ?

but think of the word Fantasy, it's like how as a kid, you'd look at your hometown forest and wonder what was in there, all the bugs and animals that you don't get to see everyday, but what lurks further beyond the trail? are there people living in there? no doubt you'd hear friends spread rumours of ghosts and witches inside your forest (atleast i did), and then you read LOTR and hear about the woodelves, the fantasy of the mirkwood elves were almost already in your head beforehand.

>Legolas Greenleaf
>Greenleaf

mirkwood elves do not use surnames

>originally wasn't supposed to have a romance at all was supposed to be a wholesome elvish bros-sis relationship
>shills made them add the cucking love triangle

Really makes you think

Ranger is the most fun class and elves are the best race

>shills

you mean women

>choosing the manlet over the literally masterrace tall guy

Nah.

SJW women maybe but they're all man-hating dykes anyway.

How come he never runs out of arrows?

Why didn't his dad send reinforcements when his son was trapped in Helm's Deep? Mirkwood is near Rohan.

I never knew being a psychopathic murderer was an integral part of Fantasy.

Truth.

Because dad his was fighting Saurons forces in the north

is it really murder if the other guy was planning on killing you?

Varg pls go.

They tried to accuse George Zimmerman of murder.

I never got the dumb love triangle anyway, aren't elves supposed to go turbo depressed mode and want to die if their love rejects them? and isn't that supposed to be rare anyway? Legolas seemed fine in the fellowship trilogy.

It was a liberty taken by Jackson. She doesn't actually exist and Dwarves and Elves aren't a thing in tolkienverse.

I know, but I'm saying it was dumb because it didn't even make sense anyway. Atleast try and make it accurate.

>Dwarves and Elves aren't a thing

Man and Elves aren't supposed to be either but they still did it with Arwen and Aragorn.

Well Arwen is the daughter of a half elf isn't she? Not very pure to begin with.

How did he turn into such a lefty cunt, now he poses with Monsieur "Ou-la-la" Trudeau and bashes trumpf. Really dismisses the meme "alpha men" are conservative.

The Silmarillion makes it clear Elf+Man was indeed a thing, plus aragorn had elf blood

John Milius was the real alpha.