I'm With Her

For what it's worth, I'm not on the Clinton payroll, but how can you not support her for the presidency? As Obama pointed out, she is the most qualified candidate to EVER run for office. Meanwhile, Trump's policies will divide Americans. Let's #CorrectTheRecord!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8DceWrVtrM8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yep, couldn't agree more! So excited to vote for Hillary in November!

Exactly!!! Trump is pure EVIL. I am scared to death that he will be elected!

Wow!! It's refreshing to see so many like minded thinkers on this forum!

Le Happy Merchant is also With Her

Anyone wanna Netflix n hilll

I am MEntallyHillNawo

Thank you for collaborating with Redford

Such a good goy...

Who pays you goy?

Nice bait.
And in case your serious you do now we can see your ID and know all those posts are you right?

I just told you that I'm not getting paid for this. This election is so important that I have to get the message across and "redpill" you people

What are you talking about?

Obama said also his son would be like Trayvon martin. A hoodrat thug that was banned from school because of theft and drug use. I don't think obama makes good judgement and a democrat supporting a democrat is no surprise there. If this is bait you did good job. If it's not, you are an idiot.

You know the reason someone can't do more than 2 terms?

Time corrupts

Hillary has had a lot of time around the white house

God damnit. Need to check ID more. I got owned.

George Bush Snr or Thomas Jefferson were probably the most qualified people to be President, based purely on accomplishments as statesmen before entering the office. In this particular election, John Kasich would have been most qualified candidate on either side

This pretty much sums up the whole thing for me so far
youtube.com/watch?v=8DceWrVtrM8

>does it for free

KEK

God damn posers. I've been supporting Clinton in Sup Forums since before it was an effective trolling tactic.

Americas best president was the cripple

You don't want to help America, you want to divide us even further.

Fuck off. We are here to MAGA!

Absolutely! she's an excellent candidate. Drumpf will probably cause WW3, he's mentally ill.

(this is all banties right guys?)

FUCK OFF SHILL

Over qualified but no one can name a single accomplishment

I'm voting for Hillary because she vowed to raise taxes on the middle class and, let's face it, those fuckers have had it far too easy for far too long.
Besides, I think it would be cool to have an actual serial killer in the oval office.

haha I fucking love it

I shill for hill now

Come on, dude.
If you can't recognize classic Aussie shitposting ...
How new are you?

You could even argue she's already her two terms. What? People thought "Hurr Durr Bill" was running the country?

Wowzers i am now #HildoDildo

ofc. shes the most qualified and it's time for a woman president anyway. #imwithher

The american people have been served with the absolute worst "choice" in the history of the democracy.

This election is a disaster and its going to go down in history as the tipping point of the american decline. The ones pulling the strings are controlling the options:

The best deceptions are the ones that seem to give the other person a choice: your victims feel they are in control, but are actually your puppets. Give people options that come out in your favor whichever one they choose. Force them to make choices between the lesser of two evils, both of which serve your purpose.

The law of indepedence: never commit to anyone.

All the trumptards, in fact, all americans are getting duped. Every single time, they fall for it. Hope, Make America Great Again. All vague and grand, but enough to keep the herd instict in check.

Daily reminder that you cannot call yourself redpilled and be a Trump support.

>inb4 shill

If I could I´d kill Hillary, wouldn´t do that to Trump.

If she's the most qualified candidate ever according to Obama, why did she lose to Obama?

>Australian flag
>implying he's not just shitposting ironically

I am wiheere tooo

>check those qualified boobies

I hope they aren't paying you very much. They aren't getting their monies worth. samefag

Sup Forums is satire and there's nothing wrong with believing in a mythical figure like a God Emperor. Get over yourself.

>Trump's
>policies
>implying he has any

>open thread
>look at flag

Disregarded and saged.

who cares wallaby jack?

Click right the bar next to your flag it shows who/how many times they posted in this thread seriously go away