Forgotten Cartoon

I'm trying to find this old cartoon, but I'm not having much luck. From what I recall, it stars a black cat and an orange dog - who both have a rounded/fat design. They live in this huge ass house/mansion where the cat and dog are like miniscule in comparison to say the furniture. Each episode ended with one or both of them being left in dangerous situation that one can only assume ended in their demise. I'm sure the title had an & in it. There was an episode where they got turned into ice cubes, probed by aliens, eaten by a spider, sucked up by a vacuum Clea er, and more.

Please help find this nostalgia from my childhood.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animated_television_series_of_the_2000s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Its gonna get archived before OP gets an answer, guys

what channel was it on?

The Shnookums & Meat Funny Cartoon Show?

How old were you when you saw it?
Did it look modern at the time or did it seem older?
What channel/programming block/country/language?
Did the characters have their own show like Tom and Jerry or was it just a segment like Sylvester and Tweety?
Do you remember any other characters or specific situations?

It looked new, and it was around 2005-2007 when I watched it, it was on DVD, which I've lost the DVD. And no it was just the 2 characters with each episode having new supporting entities like flies or aliens, only specific to one episodes. Its most likely from the 2000s.

No, not close at all. They weren't anthromorphic animals. They also only made grunts and growls, they didn't speak. This show appears to be incredibly obscure.

Not sure what channel. I had it on DVD, 2 DVDs, each containing a whole season. I had the first 2 seasons, if there were more, I don't know.

I should also add that the cat and dog looked stubby, like little fat balls with stubby little legs. The cat and dog also rivaled eachother and in some episodes sabotaged the other in order to do them harm, and fought over, say, food or whatever. No humans are present throughout the show, just an oversized manor in the midfle of nowhere (a forest i think) with oversized furniture that made the 2 tubby little pets look like mice.

I doubt I'll ever find it tho...

Thank me later op.

i want to say a kitten named woof but it didnt have any of those eps you described

also i'm looking for another old cartoon

each ep was a bunch of shorts about animals. the intro was a framing device where the animals would go into the desert as the sun set to watch the shorts on a big screen. the art was very simple

Curiosity bump

Candle Cove

I think I know what show you are talking about OP, I'm looking for it too and can't remenber its name. Wans't it a bunch of shorts? It used to air between commercials on my country's Fox Kids, around 2004-2006 I think.

I remember reading this short comic about a bookstore that has all books but one, a guy comes in looking for a book that he read as a kid and in the store he finds the exact same book with his signature, I think, then he asks the store owner what's the one book the store doesn't have, the store owner reminisce about a book he made and shared with a girl when he was a kid and threw it away when he was teased by his friends, the store owner says to the buyer that it's just a marketing strategy.

i remember that
it used to always get posted in baww threads back when we used to have baww threads

found it

osrry about the resolution. i know theres better but thats what i got form google

Beautiful.
Thank you.

>my country's Fox Kids
Could you be a little more specific?

Brazil, but I think it aired over all Latin America.
I'm assuming its canadian, since shorts like Untalkative Bunny and Fly Tales also used to air here a lot between commercials.

well, what is it

Cat Scratch?

No, it was only a cat and a dog.

>each ep was a bunch of shorts about animals. the intro was a framing device where the animals would go into the desert as the sun set to watch the shorts on a big screen.
Goddammit I know what you're talking about, but I can't remember the name of it either, just that I saw it around 2000-2003.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animated_television_series_of_the_2000s

yup, definitely remember that in some form. But fuck if I know.

Damn, this is gonna take a while...

Bump for interest

>Every cartoon Wikipedia has classified.
>What if someone never created a page for that cartoon?

Is it really worth wasting your life looking through that page just to find there's no cartoon classified.

Going through the list without any luck so far.
I think the only episode I remenber from the show is the one where they watch a total eclipse together.

Pif & Hercule?

anything yet

How do you view archived threads? Or is it just a nicer way of saying 404?

By looking in the archive.

OP here, any luck? Also I do recall an eclipse episode! So we've got 1 other person onboard here

The animation looks similar to Fly Tales if I remember, or at least in that style. Possibly same creator?

I also remember an episode where they go in a fridge, and one where it's really hot and the floor is like sticky/melty hot, and they're trying to avoid the heat. The show also has fish drawn with cross eyes "x", and the cat loves them. And the dog loves sausages I think. My memory is blurred, but the more I think, the more I recall.

Shit I think we've got a lead! Its most likely from the same time period. Look through a list of Brazilian cartoon shorts from 1990-2000s??

Oops I mean Canadian..

bump for help with this one

>this is just another version of the spammed thread "anyone know what this christmas movie is?" with the weird santa

Snookims and Meat had that art style and strange stuff happening to them. But just like Tom and Jerry, not all episodes had them pit against each other.

Also, you could just be remembering a single episode of The Twisted Tales of Felix.

help

twisted whiskers?

Was it on liquid Television?

curiosity bump

I think OP might be a troll so I just wanna highjack this thread and ask about a cartoon I can't remember the name of from early childhood:

There's a boy who travels with what seems to be a talking taxi cab, and they come to a seaside village where a smaller boy falls into a ravine trapped in the waves, his mother pulls out a holy book to pray, and a pressed flower falls from the pages. The taxi smells the flower, gains super strength, and saves the child.

Anyone have any ideas?

It's called "your a faggot".

Don't hijack threads.

Its not CG...

Bumping for OP

I'm not familiar with that thread. We've had quite a few forgotten cartoon threads and a lot of them have actually been more or less successful.

Bump

can anybody help me with this one?
when I was really really young, like maybe four at the most, there was this show I'd watch about a little red bouncy ball, and I think it was friends with other inanimate objects maybe.

For the most part I don't remember a plot, it was just random shenanigans/singing, but I remember it pretty clearly for a show about nothing supposedly

I am curious.
Bump.

bumperoo

I do wish you were a bit nicer about asking: you don't have to "hijack" a thread to ask your question, having more requests and answers to them bumps OP's thread.

Maybe yours was The Water Babies?

nevermind, found it by myself, it's called A Little Curious, HBO developed it

Were there any updates on this? Did the person looking for it ever find it?

Have you found it yet?

I've been looking for one too. I'm pretty sure it was on nickelodeon in the mid 2000's. I was about a boy band on the run from the law. Also the art style had no outlines.

Picture unrelated