In light of all this gun violence and rioting nonsense, let's have a Boondocks thread:

In light of all this gun violence and rioting nonsense, let's have a Boondocks thread:

youtu.be/N3SHNjsajzs

Get those niggas a glass of lemonade. They say the heat makes people crazy.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36744523/dallas-police-shooting-how-one-protester-went-from-most-wanted-to-innocent-man
youtu.be/XMt55fi7ZQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Black Jesus in Compton was an excellent idea

Actual show wasn't that funny

I want to adopt Jazmine and raise her to be a happy and succesful person. She's too good for that world.

BOI

I wanted Huey to adopt her and try to indoctrinate her.

>In light of all this gun violence and rioting nonsense

there's another shooting?

Listen, you got your known knowns and your known unknowns, things you know that you don't know. But there also unknown unknown. Things you don't know that you don't know.

A bunch of cops were shot by a sniper in Dallas at a protest against police violence.

You know. The usual.

>Rioting
I haven't heard of any recent "riots" amid the chaos, only peaceful protests. Now lets watch Sup Forums get triggered.

NOW I'M MAD

sniper death is a bit new contrast to suicide bombs and rifle massacres.

Not for Dallas it isn't.

>Sup Forums is killing themselves from all the race war baiting threads

Jazmine is cute. CUTE!

I want Huey to go out with Jazmine and become lovers.

then they blame the wrong guy who probably going to get killed for it

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36744523/dallas-police-shooting-how-one-protester-went-from-most-wanted-to-innocent-man

>Actual show wasn't that funny
Shut your mouth.

I want Jazmine to unintentionally break Huey's spirit by being as innocent and oblivious as possible.

He a gud boy he dindu nuffin!!!

What's your favorite episode? I think mine is the MLK but action wise, probably the third stinkmeaner episode

OI CUNT

The Itis. It's like the whole show in one episode.

>yfw The Christmas Episode perfectly foretold what ended up happening to The Boondocks

Daily reminder Texas is flooded with second class subhuman black people from the katrina crisis.

So there you have it, niggers ruined texas.

Shit really? I have to watch it again

A'IGHT NIGGA
I'M GIVIN' YA' A TEN SECOND HEAD START WHILE I OPEN UP THIS EXTRA-LARGE, PREMIUM GRADE, CANNED, FREE RANGE ASS WHUPPIN'

>WHILE I OPEN UP THIS EXTRA-LARGE, PREMIUM GRADE, CANNED, FREE RANGE ASS WHUPPIN'
As a representative of other fellow aficionados of hyperbole, I think you for this kek.

DELET THIS

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

The protest was like a point for point adaptation of that one retired Chris Rock joke you know which one

>He handed himself into police and gave them his gun.

>Police arrested him but he was later released without charge - and many people demanded that Dallas Police delete the tweet where he'd been identified as a suspect. So far, it hasn't been.

Guess he was

>Riley is given the opportunity to run the Christmas show how he sees fit to bring diversity and fresh ideas to the project by a well meaning but ultimately powerless individual who will end up being fired (a lot of people running CN got the boot after the Boston Bomb Scare, including people who made Adult Swim what it was). Riley at first is pleased with how far his contract allows him to go and spend even when it pisses off people, but eventually he meets up with an exec who does not give a fuck and wants to change his idea because profit. Riley removes himself from the project, jaded at losing control of it by selling out.

MacGruder left before season 4 when it was clear the network only cared about Boondpcks for the silly black people doing silly things, rather than the political satire it always was meant to be.

I'M MAD

Dallas - The City of No Scopes

He literally is.

As someone who has lived in the Dallas area before and after the katrina event, I'll have to say, no, it was always shit.

Going to Sup Forums is like watching a group of stoned 15 year old's figure out how to survive the zombie apocalypse.

Short of it being Huey and not Riley and the Principle and not an exec that's about right.
Sorry for the anal retentive correction, I just figured I'd do it before someone did it less politely. Also it's a little ambiguous with how it paces out but that episode ends with Huey's play going unchanged and I think his terms were to take his name off if they changed it, so he might have still been attached. Unfortunately no one outside his friends and the principle and his staff saw it.

Either way you're right, that episode was very much foreboding what happens when things like Season 4 loom near.

Also the 5 people who were killed in the past 2 days by police brutality that prompted the protests. Shit's been gettin crazy

MOTHERFUCKER

FRANKING TIME

A date with the Booty Warrior

what fucking madness is this

The intro of that episode if one of my favorite setups from Boondocks. The reveal he lured Chris Hansen with the idea he's luring a little boy is Death Note-esque, especially since it's quickly revealed he doesn't mind going to jail at the chance of raping Chris since he's already been there and loses little but gains some rare white boi booty he couldn't get inside.

Would get even crazier if the news networks had their way, what with them initialing reporting that the shots came from the protesters instead of from a sniper.

Goddamn, that's some great analysis right there. I wonder if Aaron will ever get back into the animation industry

Whoops yeah sorry, I've been up for 36 hours and this is probably my clue to get off. I'm also sure the ending to the Christmas episode probably had some meddling too, seeing as before that IIRC, Aaron wrote an account of a Black Christmas ending in disappointment to reflect how not all stories about Christmas end happily, especially for black kids. Network probably wanted a more happy message though.

Sounds likely, I've always felt that episode ended curiously abrupt with its conclusion.

The Principle and his staff seem to just get over their qualm, see the play and applaud it instead of just shutting it down and saving time and money. Feels like something added to give the illusion of a light at the end of the tunnel.

I also remembered another point from the episode that adds credit to your theory of it being almost prophetic.

Huey says whether or not the play gets any further press he's moving on because he dislikes looking back on his old work.
With a four year hiatus between Season 3 and 4 I think Aaron very much intended and had moved on from it.

I always felt like the Christmas episode was very personal to Aaron as a parallel to what it means to create, and the idealism of others who think that having a good idea and putting in the work is enough to get it put through the way you want it to be seen, and Aaron was just smart enough to see this was a possibility in the future for The Boondocks itself. And he did it subtlety enough to where we can unravel this episode and find so many parallels, not only to him, but other creators aswell.

Boondocks still stands out for having extremely on point and biting criticism for both sides of issues, and it feels bad knowing there isn't more of that insight coming. I know Family Guy tackled this feeling of losing control of a creative product to corporations as well, but you know, Family Guy. About as subtle as a brick to the head.

that's actually the novel I'm working on

give me ideas/requests

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

t.Ree

>gun violence and rioting

You mean stuff people forget after about a week or two?

Not where Dora's from

Let the zombies eat them and become stoner zombies. That is all.

"Maybe we should try and help somebody or be somebody
Instead of bein' somebody that makes the news
So everybody can tweet about it
And then they start to R.I.P. about it
And four weeks later nobody even speaks about it"

>ends with four pages of UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH heheheh let's go to Circle K

You think that matters to Sup Forums?

There was actual footage of a cop shooting a black family who was trying to follow the cops instructions. Other shootings have happened this month as well, but since this one had actual evidence it served as the breaking point for a lot of people.

AW SHIT NIGGA

What episode?

youtu.be/XMt55fi7ZQQ

S1 ep4

Nigga moment episode I think