"whop whop gangnam style"

Fox news is reporting this story on air. We won Sup Forums.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/breaking-lead-attorney-dnc-fraud-case-found-dead-1-week-serving-dnc-papers/

worldtribune.com/tag/on-heels-of-earlier-murder-of-dnc-staffer/

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160804010048/http://getoffthebs.com/deceased-fbi-agent-found-trump-tower-silenced-pistol/
online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/2016_0722_dnc_wilding1.pdf
getoffthebs.com/heidi-cruz-confronts-fiorina-for-sleeping-with-lyin-ted-cruz/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Come on Sup Forums. This is big.

CTR will make sure this thread dies without Sup Forums ever noticing.

funny innit, how enemies of Hillary are turning up dead. who's next? who cares?? apparently only cospiracy theorist and racists

Surely just a coincidence

Thats why I bumped

Or maybe this is already old news for people not getting their news soley from a viatnamese cartoon imageboard.

>the story gained popularity less than 24 hours ago
>old news

focus Sup Forums
focus

I think everyone is just waiting for the wikileaks drop.

It was a suicide, not a murder. Probably realized his lawsuit was stupid and killed himself.

Bump for assassinations!

Yeah, I'm sure there is some big conspiracy coverup, and that its not just that this old news and there are more pressing things to discuss. Trump is getting slammed in the pols. If he is smart, he'll make this election about the issues and drop this silly CT stuff.

SAvaGE
>SAvaGE

We live in volatile times, half a day can mean a lot.

But oh well, here is the Clinton-related death count this election, via ZH:
>Shawn Lucas, Sanders supporter who served papers to DNC on the Fraud Case (DOD August 2, 2016)

>Victor Thorn, Clinton author (and Holocaust denier, probably the least credible on this list) shot himself in an apparent suicide. Conspiracy theorists at Mystery Writers of America said some guys will do anything to sell books. (DOD August, 2016)

>Seth Conrad Rich, Democratic staffer, aged 27, apparently on his way to speak to the FBI about a case possibly involving the Clintons. The D.C. murder was not a robbery. (DOD July 8, 2016)

>John Ashe, UN official who allegedly crushed his own throat while lifting weights, because he watched too many James Bond films and wanted to try the move where the bad guy tries to…oh, never mind. “He was scheduled to testify against the Clintons and the Democrat Party.” (DOD June 22, 2016)

>Mike Flynn, the Big Government Editor for Breitbart News. Mike Flynn’s final article was published the day he died, “Clinton Cash: Bill, Hillary Created Their Own Chinese Foundation in 2014.” (DOD June 23, 2016)

9 dead in 1 month.
Realy makes you go hmmm.

Hey faggot, read this thread

She can't keep getting away with this!!!

The pieces are moving into place.

thank you for correcting the record

>lichtenstein
Would fugg

Either do something about it then, or shut up and go back.

More like CONTROL the record am I right girls.

Pure (((coincidence))) Goy

How do I bump?

a mere coincidence

t. Goldman Shekelstein

you did already

why wont they just stage """an accident""" involving Trump?

OHHHH SHIIIEEEET there was just a thread up about how the Email leaks werent a russian hack

Why would they kill the guy filing the suit? That makes no sense. What would make sense is killing the person or persons who would have the information to prove the case. People just love to find conspiracies where there are none.

hes in the public eye way to much now if they did off him it would essentially mean that he would become a martyr and US would have civil war 2 electric bogaloo

>Literal political assassinations in this day in age
>Race war
>Best candidate is a senile half retarded business man

You Americans gotta chill.

what is the bump thing and how do i do it?

They already tried. The article got destroyed but there is a copy.

web.archive.org/web/20160804010048/http://getoffthebs.com/deceased-fbi-agent-found-trump-tower-silenced-pistol/

nobody is going to check those 8s?

no but I'll check those 2

>retarded businessman
>knows more about running a country and foreign policy than the (((experts)))

ayy

No. But I'll check those 2s.

Bumparoony

Is Trump gonna get all Bernie supporters now?

Also, I don't get why this thread does get bigger attention. There are so many slide threads right now

SO what now

Heheheh my ID is BLM... but they really don't hah

Lurk more

What Americans do about this? Do Bernouts even know about this?
This is how Bernie's revolution dies....literally.

The thing about this story is that normies will never believe it. It's too "conspiracy theory" esque for them to give it any credence, despite the fact that if you've followed the DNC and Hillary this is one of a mountain of dead bodies standing in that cunt's way

Checked and bumped
also nice title

Will everyone from Sup Forums die after Clinton victory? Tell your frieds to vote for Trump if they value your life.

This pleases me.

I would totally let her barbell crush my larynx, if ya catch my drift

Bump

Same thing that happens to all useful idiots. The volatile ones are killed off, the talkative ones are given labels that alienate them from others, and the rest are absorbed into the party proper.

I'm probably on a list

whatever Hillary, if you want to kill me make it quick. I don't want to see where you take this country

Small compared to the Clinton Foundation donors.

bing bing bump

Repeat after me Americans:

I am free.

Fucking 9gag spoiling my memes.

Nigga tha shit was around before 9fag what crack you smoking?

Did you pay for your posting license?

Please wake up 'muricans and do the right thing, send this bitch and the MSM where they belong.

No Bernie supporters are voting for Hillary. Everyone on my fb and even my military friends are voting for Hillary because the media.
Like why can't people have one original thought in their head

I know but I don't have this meme on this machine. Google search gives me only this. Website stamps are cancer.

WITNESSED

>Implying i pay my tv license

Who needs that shit when its just for BBCucks? Haven't paid for it ever.

Animals...you deserve Hillary. When the world collapses I will remind you that this is all your fault.

This thread is slidiiiiiiiiing!!!

Oi! Ya cheeky cunt. Better pay that trips license.

bump

I don't believe this particular user
In fact
I believe none of the anons :(

? got dallas kinda right though

FBI user was interesting but nothing has really come to fruition from him
sadness and sorrow

>those digits

This is why we must vote Trump!

(((it's just a coincidence)))

You've never heard the term "Suicided" have you?

Anything new about this? Was his talking about today?

Paid.

Lou Dobbs talked about the suspicious deaths on yesterday's show.

Where were you when zombies tried to kill Trump

>the suspect who was found with a semi-automatic handgun fitted with a silencer has been identified as Barry Lee Bush, a former Newark NJ FBI agent who has been dead since 2007.

fug

this guy was a clown and hardly a big threat to the DNC: online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/2016_0722_dnc_wilding1.pdf
guy worked as a process server and skip tracer, I'm sure he had plenty of people with bigger grudges against him

getoffthebs.com
nice source

this is one of my faves from this site:
getoffthebs.com/heidi-cruz-confronts-fiorina-for-sleeping-with-lyin-ted-cruz/

You are a pathetic subhuman.

is this part of the snowden leak?

bump

The fuck Sup Forums?

If I may, I have to go back to the fear in Hillary Clinton's face when that protestor interrupted her on stage.
It looked like to me she was in straight fear that one of her assasination targets disgruntled family/friends have come for vengeance.

Impossible, it was a gun free zone.

There is a reason Trump uses both his personal security that's been with him forever and the Secret Service. He knows he's got a large target on his fat ass.

I never thought Obama was at risk; but I promise you Trump is. Anti-globalists don't last.

Well, for arguments sake, could use a pen to fire a dart with poison or something on it. JUST SAYING.

Nevermind, disregard last post, didn't realize you're a pollack.

In hindsight, shut the hell up dumbass.

Oh I will laugh at you so hard when Hillary wins the election.

You dumb fucking pollacks never learn...

I guess if Kek says it's big, then it must be a pretty big goy... for jew.