Lucifer

Hey Sup Forums

Is there any Brexitfags in here? What do you think about this guy British accent?

Other anons, do you like the show? If not, why not?

Fuck this show

>656

almost

Tom Ellis stinks.

you mean the British actors British accent? The exact same one he has in Miranda?

its bound to get better now that they finally got rid of his stupid ass mom. what a shitty character, if she wasnt so hot i would have dropped it during season 2

I just googled this guy and found out he went to high school just a couple of miles away from me wtf

Shitty show. Shitty actor.

wow, a school, who has had literally hundreds of thousands, if not a million or more people go through it, had 1 guy who managed to get on tv comic book show?

ask him to get you some role as extra

Terrible, TERRIBLE tv show

Whoever approved the concept should be shot. In the stomach. With a rusty harpoon gun.

Miranda's boyfriend is awful, he doesn't even lift, and the entire show seems to be set in a dimly lit bar. It's like a fucking dire poor man's reject K-mart version of Constantine

Tricia Hefner did a good job on the character tho.

>a million or more people
>a school
What? Do you even math? Let's pretend this is a crazy school where 1,000 people graduate per year. That's still 1,000 years of students to get to a million.

I like Maze. They should show waaay more carnage that she could do.

my graduating class of 2000 has 2500ish graduates. what small ass town are you from?

>a school, who has had literally hundreds of thousands, if not a million or more people go through it
What kind of crazy schools do you have in the states? Schools here have like maybe 300 new students a year. The school has probably only had a couple of dozen thousand students in its history

Pretty good. Can't wait for the new season.

>Be a huge fan of the Lucifer comic
>Hear it's getting an adaptation
>Watch the first episode
>mfw

oh ok so 400 years amazing!

He is seriously nerfed. Satans power rivals Gods, yet this faggots can't do nothing.
>strength of a body builder
>sometimes can look ugly(wtf? devil is supposed to be the most beautiful thing in creation)
>sometimes invincible against human weapons(yet demon blades can kill him wtf?)

And the whole 'every angel is a sibling' bullshit really irritates me, it's the biggest bullshit after the loss of his wings

Same.

>comic is all about free will and (escaping) predestination
>lol no, it's a buddy cop procedural now
>and Mazikeen fucks Amenadiel, who's black

What the fuck were they thinking?

As a guy who never read the comic I really enjoy this show

I know it's pales in comparison to the comics, but realistically, all live action comic book shows do. I just caught up and have to say this, iZombie, Gotham and Outcast are really great shows. Good writing, better acting and most of all, they're completely entertaining. Funny, tense and sometimes actually scary. They're just outright better than Flash/Arrow/LoT/Riverdale/Daredevil/LukeCage/Jessica Jones/Walking Dead/ Wynona Earp

>Wynona Earp
ayy
That show is so retarded. I love it

it's fun, but annoyingly wrong

i want to liky liky lauren germans pusy

fucking fraud fuck off

me too lad, I don't give a hooey if it's true to the source material, only if it's entertaining. plus chloey is hot and that little latina investigator girl

>people don't rate Lucifer

plebs. The show produces top tier scenes

I thought bongs didn't have high schools?

We do, they're just more often called secondary schools

They're called sixth form colleges (or sometimes high schools too).

Secondary schools tend to be 11-18 while sixth forms are 16-18. Basically any "college" here means 16-18.

>a couple of dozen thousand

A christian tv-show trying to breathe new life into the if 'Satan is real, God is real too' crap. This show is all but satanic, lame and boring.

>christian
lmao

way too long webm, you should have just left the 00:21-00:23 bit

He's British you stupid fuck, that's just his voice