youtu.be/hLnWjRYrb10
youtu.be/gQizyKUrXfU
youtube.com/watch?v=MqJJEDWwslw
youtube.com/watch?v=q1jrO5PBXvs
youtube.com/watch?v=asYsWZIEVJI
youtube.com/watch?v=UV8Z3nmckNk&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>metal has no borders
But countries do. Also metal is bluepilled cancer and metalheads are some of the most pretentious cunts I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with.

Metal is not bluepilled! Manowar is fighting the Holy War is doing some shit like kill with power and women are pleasure slaves!

Manowar is literally Trump: the band

This.

>"Fuck God, Hail Satan! I drink the blood of children"
>"SAY IT LOUD SAY IT CLEAR REFUGEES ARE WELCOME HERE"

Bunch of cucks who play a role, everyone who truly believes that metal is based is also a cuck.
There can be certain bands or so that are based, but overall metal is for betas who want to act hardcore

Anyone can listen to metal, that much is true

That one on the right though senpai

Listen to metal

youtube.com/watch?v=KctO1aZckRI

That band gets death threats constantly, even in "moderate and secular and developed" Algeria.

Whenever an african american goes on about how 'rayzis' metal is just link them to global metal documentary. It'll completely shit on them.

absolutely haram

Music for children

Metal is for the betas who failed to get into any social group during their teens and went for their only choice left as no one else accepts them.

They can listen to metal in their own countries, probably the ballsiest band I've ever heard of are these based anti Islamic black metallers from Saudi Arabia
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gtOYL4cqg2A

Redpilled bands: Manowar, Darkthrone, Burzum, Midnight, Drudkh and Nashville Pussy.

>100 threads everyday with trolls pretending to be Muslim

IT'S TIME TO STOP

I fucking hate this.

>Mother Mary was a whore! Fuck Jesus!
>woah man #notallmuslims are terrorists okay, that's like super offensive

Bunch of pussies who only pick on white culture because they know there won't be any retaliation for it.

I'm pretty sure metal is 100% HARAM.

Come on, what else you going to play when it's finally time to ride out and start slitting throats?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkW-K5RQdzo

Since when they female sandniggers listen to metal? Well real metal, we're not talking about bullshit like slipknot and disturbed here.

>Christianity
>White

t. grumpy old pretentious faggots with no friends who refuse to enjoy anything

>implying it's not

I think music in general is.

Actually some muslims think that instrumental music is haram and can only listen to vocal

your pic is literally the average metal user

It's the most anti white thing to ever exist.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ87iWfJdpw

Islam holds that music with instruments is satanic.

Muslims that are fine with music are munafiq.

Now they also hype black black metal bands

God's judgement has no borders either.

youtube.com/watch?v=-zl5yoFTzqA

I'll gladly take in a middle-eastern metal band that gets constant death threats.

All arabian metalheads that are in danger of getting stoned to death for listeting "satans music" are welcome too.

Actually that pic is every other kid in highschool who told me my music was too hard for him.

t. metalhead

yeah, most metal bands are pretty meh, but when you get to sludge metal like black sheep wall or rwake or BDM like Benighted you realize it's the most refined and impassioned music

its not white

Any music generated by string vibrations is prohibited. Meanwhile all our TV shows are full of guitar and keyboard music.

Literally no one follows Islamic rules properly, they are too rigid and boring.

there are a bunch that come over fo school that are the biggest neckbeards when it comes to music, and listen to early darkthrone, and late 80's, early 90's black metal demo tapes.

plus their makeup covers a lot, and they have issues with sexuality and self esteem that makes them easy to bang as long as you fake being a chad to the slightest degree.

say that to my face kuffar and we'll see who has a dawla after that

So anti white

>Worshipping a literal shitskin Kike is white guys!

why do girls pretend to like metal?

Those are some based bands.

>mfw my first and only e-gf was a self harming self hating metalhead Muslim who wanted to break free from the death cult but couldn't cause she would be disowned and possibly killed but i couldn't save her

She was hot af too.

Is this Dani Divine in background?

Okay so confused sluts lusting after dat western dick. Makes sense considering metal doesn't mesh well with islamic culture and the satanic lyircs will piss off daddy.

Music is Haram

Akercocke also
Necrophagist is probably also redpilled because the main guy would suffer from his Turksmell dad smashing his guitars up because music is absolutely haram

Not cool, man.
#Notalldisturbedsongs
Down with the Syndrome does not represent the whole of what Disturbed has to offer. Also, fuck you. Corey Taylor is a damn fine musician.

Yeah. I wonder if they ever get stoned...

Memes and chan neckbeards aside you meet some rather violent alphas at the right metal concerts. And thats the kinda D the bitches are after.

>sludge metal
t.person from Deep South?

I'm going to unironically post some good metal from Tunisia:

youtu.be/hLnWjRYrb10

Slayer = Red Pilled

They aren't supposed to listen to any music made with instruments. At least in wahabi states

Manowar is the worst Heavy Metal band ever, it has nothing to do with Rock music ideology, hippies and John Lennon seem to be pissed off by their ignorance.

Rock music and Metal in particular is about how you should fuck old culture, fuck conservatives and fuck in the streets, 'cause your culture is shit and something that spreads hatred.

Do you think this would be considered Haram? or Halal? I think it fucking rocks imo

youtu.be/gQizyKUrXfU

Weak beta faggot. Should have eloped with her to Canada or some other snow nigger country.

>>
Akercoke are GOAT tier. Gonna go see them when they venture into Manchester later on this year.

You heard of Voices?

ROFL. Slipknot is shittiest band in musical terms. If all those "metalheads" are shits 'cause they betrayed John Lennon's ideals Slipknot is shit becuase shit is shit.

Eh Kerry King is a cuck. I've listened to slayer for years and it hurts to say but he's a Hillary supporter.

Granted they do have some redpilled songs. Check our the lyrics of Fictional reality and you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Didn't know they were active again. Also didn't know their friends Sikth were active again until very recently. This makes me moist.

>You heard of Voices?
Nah but I'll look into it.

Have some Saudi Arabian black metal. These faggots have balls because they have to keep their music secret from their real life and identities anonymous or else they risk getting beheaded; their lyrics literally consist on ripping on Islam and praising Western freedom, they have to smuggle their music to western labels to get it released. Neat band desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=MqJJEDWwslw

Most metal bands are blue pilled cucks there are a few that aren't but that's rare.
Except black metal, if you ever meet a black metal lad he is most likely going to be full on 14/88.

This
I recall one of the big religious leaders in the middle east saying if you need music just read the quran

youtube.com/watch?v=q1jrO5PBXvs

>not listening to Eyehategod while you lay on the floor of your shack in Louisiana withdrawing from heroin

Z
True shit like metalcore is for cucks but BM is good.
Wtf do people on pol even listen to, majority of the music out there is normie mainstream trash.

They're pretty good. Newest album is called London and it's a concept album that is essentially about how shit it is to live in London.

I listen to metal but none od my friends do and that's fine. Its the only music that gives me chills and is interesting enough to keep my attention aside from classical and orchestras.

I was like 17 you paki faggot. Suck a dick.

>Darkthrone
>Based

Pick one. Those two faggots insulted kikes in the 90s only to issue an apology about those statements a decade later.

user, metal music is Haram as fuck.

Totally agree with you. All this anti-Christian faggots like Varg Vikernes are stupid shits becuse they are totally safe in Western tolerant society of castrated Christians. And you should be a real non-conformist to sing against radical Islam in countries like Saudi or Iraq.

I also knew some Black Metal band in Iraq whos vocalist was a FEMALE. Female anti-islamic satanist... You know how ISIS will do with her.

pretty much. the ones i used to do drugs with, would get all fucked up, and break down in tears, and start blubbering about some really raw as fuck abuse from the men and even women in their families. the kind to children barely able to walk, the menfolk being perverts. they would shock the biggest pack of western manfuckers and suckers into rage over the things they do and then scream about queers. honestly if 10% of what supposedly goes on over there came out in the western news, public opinion would change right fucking quick. not just the child sexual abuse, or the infanticide and fucked up shit to animals and drugs, but how corrupt their culture is compared to the west. they have no morals at all, just fear of having a mob turn on them from being whipped up by an enemy.

its pure evil over there. read the book by the paramedic that was in service to the crown prince, he has seen some shit go down over there. saudi arabia leads the entire world in genetic abnormalities like the USA leads the world in military aircraft and naval forces.

I told one girl I'd fake convert, then marry her to corrupt them from the inside over there with american ideals. she said she is never going back, even if she has to cut her own throat to stop them from taking her back. her brother came over to be her chaperone and got arrested in a week for trying to snatch kids from a middle school, drug charges and driving around drunk as fuck with his dick out jerking it to the backstreet boys while crying at a stoplight. no, i'm not being funny. it happened in orlando in 2004 on east colonial drive at the fashion square mall. he got into the powder and would start sucking dicks like they were air.

The trvest black metal bands of this age are the anti-islamic black metal bands of the middle east desu, but the best black metal bands objectively speaking are brazilian, canadian, norwegian and japanese.

middle-eastern black metal's just the most interesting because of the risk.

No excuse, when you are in love, you do what you must.

You had one job.

Of course it does.
Fuck off you can't beat a metal with a hammer and make faggy hand signals for your faggy music.

scenesters need to eat shit and die

This guy is ready for a blow job.

I will be once your sister arrives in my room.

Isn't metal largely a Finnish thing

Hear hear

Jebus khrist

The only Halal music is the Quran, like chanting is verses.

>protestants

if protestants had a pope it would have been that current cuck from argentina.

cool never heard saudi metal before

Islam is a demanding and unnatural creed, so its no surprise that people will break down and do some pretty freaky shit. I have a Christian friend in Lebanon and he's been chased by some freaky Muslim women before, like one who tried to get his attention by blowing a dog in a skype video call. The entire culture is fucked.

>muh borders
>metal is bluepilled cancer
>metalheads are pretentious

just fucking kill yourself already, faggot

I said Corey Taylor.

Metal is haram. You should've turned that shitskin kafir into her parents for the punishment deserved, and then kys for being a race traitor.

youtube.com/watch?v=asYsWZIEVJI

yeah, didnt know that was big in the south

nah, according to metallum the countries with the most metal groups are America, then Germany, then Brazil, then the UK, then Sweden and then Finland.

Indeed it is. Middle-eastern scene is more about real message and fighting for personal freedom.

Never heard about Japanese black metal though, but Canadian one is really nice. Especially Quebec scene, somehow it has pretty unique sound.

Also French language fits dark satanic atmosphere a lot. Norwegian is more about paganism, Odin and that sort of things.

Corey Taylor is Slipknot's frontman.

>oy vey borders are bad
t. invading horde

youtube.com/watch?v=UV8Z3nmckNk&app=desktop
>be a transmuslim otherkin tryna O-press the system
>it ain't me starts playing

she would ruin your buzz like a champion. it was nice she felt safe with me, but i was there to get fucked up before going out, not play psychiatrist and life coach. she moved to Kansas or somewhere out west and joined a end of days fundamentalism christian church and has a bunch of kids with a guy in his 50's. she was a sweet girl, and i hope the best for her, and that she got off the drugs and the fucking needle she got on. I hope she got away from her family, because they aint going to get her in that place. I'd love to see them try that shit. fundie christians with end times fever and lots of guns and retired vets with PTSD being attacked or threatened by mudslimes= THE TIME OF THE BUTTFUCKING OF SOULS HAS BEGUN.

yeah, it seems like everyone that was raised in that culture is broken in some deep way.

most sludge metal bands are from the south. not saying the northern ones aint good, they are, its just we got more down here than there are up there.