You wake up in the year 1800

You wake up in the year 1800.

You also wake up in your current location(obviously)

>Turkey
Map discarded

Alri lads just stole a silk handkerchief off some toff what am i like whahey

Proclaim the independence of the California Republic

Move to Alaska if possible

Why? Nothing but natives and snow. Come to Fort Ross instead and we can lead California to victory

Simillar climate and nature to Russia.

I can't imagine living in a hot state like California

invade shit tier spanish colonies to the west with my brothers and become early coyboys

Unite everyone and destroy Turkey

Probably move to some South American country and make a name for myself as an independence leader and either die of dysentery,malaria,yellow fever or some tropical disease.

Hmm... there wouldn't be any British settlement here (or anywhere nearby) for at least 5 decades or so. I guess I'll have to become one with the natives, as long as they don't kill me, and wait until the British arrive.

Wait 10 years and fight for independence.

>wait 10 years
>fight for Mexican independence
>get a Mexican wife
>wait 38 years
>side with the Americans once they come

>So sad, apparently one of those rebel British colonials was hanged in Alta California

Another one just killed by Indians, mob rule does apparently lead people to madness

Make sure the good guys win WW2

New plan, I convince the British that Spain is weak and that they should take California. I'll become the first governor of British California.

Cool. Ukrainians were Russians. but It is a pity that there were no reforms and there were serfs

So you're going to live 145 more years?

NOT AGAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>gets death penalty
>lol jk lets go for a boat ride (in chains)

I kill the entire royal family

Move to Victoria Island and create bikes with a most modern shape and use, make my own biking company and team up with the Hudson's Bay to sell them.

Also create Beaver Tails.

Maybe "invent" the ecologic stapler, Poutine, Shower bags, UNO card game, Drum kit, Jenga.

Write Jules Verne stories as mine, also would create my own adding concepts like black holes, atomic bombs, hydrogen bombs, nuclear reactors, prosthesis, in vitro, programmed obsolescence, United Nations, Human Rights, Ozone layer and surely a lot of things would come up whenever I know it isn't a thing yet.

Write Alice in Wonderland, adding elements from American McGee's franchise.

Write a futuristic novel about all the history and details I know from 1920 to 1950.

Write Mass Effect trilogy and Andromeda (adding the Quarian Ark) and inherit it to my kids.

Write a math book that covers from Arithmetic to Calculus, as easy as I can do it.

I don't know much about chemistry but would attempt to the creation of toothpaste and Alka-Seltzer.

Try to create Anime-style art, representing hapa people and trying to make it popular.

Get a Japanese gf and make British Columbia a prosperous hapa country.

There's a lot of shit I would love to do but a life in that century takes much effort for less progress than today, also, my life expectancy would drop considerably.

MON EMPEREUR (in 4 years)

I'm serf
Sheeeeeit

Kill the nobility.
We France Revolution now.

>Wake up
>I'm in the Russian Empire
>"GOD SAVE THE TSAR!"
>move to St. Petersburg
>Introduce capitalism to the Tsar and Russian elites
>Introduce late 19th century weapon technology
>30 years later
>Russia's borders now stretch from the Pacific to the Atlantic

>that flag
>you live in the Pale of Settlement
>pogrom

No air conditioner or heater. Melt in Cali or Freeze in Russia

invent Sup Forums
continue shitpost

Weren't the organizers of the pogroms hohols and other bydlo peasants?

No. Members of the Black Hundreds organizations came from different social strata—such as landowners, clergymen, the high and petty bourgeoisie, merchants, artisans, workers

What I would like to do
>find some cute chuhon and hohol boys to date and cuddle
What would actually happen
>cold, cold, peasantry, faggot

Tы мoжeшь вытaщить быдлo из дepeвни, нo ты нe мoжeшь вытaщить дepeвню из быдлo)

Иди нa хyй, жид

Fantastic post.

YES JOIN THE REVOLUTION

start preparing for the french century

Caм иди нaхyй, чypкa

good goy

Oh yeah, that made me remember something, I need to kill Bernadotte

Lol, I mostly want to kill the royal family to tell the french to fuck off. They were sucking the french dick every single time.
>Tell them to fuck off when they needed help in trafalgar so we keep our navy
>tell them to fuck off and leave Portugal the fuck alone so they wont backstab us later
>stay the fuck out of the napoleonic wars and build a fucking wall in the pyrennes so the frogs (and later the eternal anglo) wont pillage our lands
Bonus points: avoiding the 3748 million carlist wars that came later and possibly a more stable 19th century without a civil war every nanosecond + maybe keeping our colonies for longer, maybe even some of them today.

You also need to make sure that Prussia and Austria actually don’t backstab you.
Bernadotte is fine as long as he isn’t antagonized.
You can actually make him something like Murat

neat

Nah Sweden would have been really useful to defeat the Russians, and Bernadotte knew what he was doing, he only had ambition, but no loyalty.

*blocks your path*
also fun fact: he had a tattoo that said "death to kings"

This, also godoy.
Then offer crown to minor noble.
Then hang san martin and bolivar.

This.

Plus Carlos IV was an indolent, retarded asshole, his wife a stupid intriguing bitch and Fernando the biggest bastard ever. So Napo or no Napo, garrote vil still stands.

Godoy wasn't stupid. He could have been a competent dictator.

Kill the king and start a secession.

ensure the security of the monarchy
and don't accept the entrance of foreign folks

Fuck the Monarch. They're very much responsible for this multicultural shithole.

San Martin was kinda recyclable, he was just a silly goy. Bolivar el masón traidor lamevergas inglesas needs garrote vil though.

Freeze to death in my own shit. What an awful fucking place this must have been at that point in time.

we are not multicultural
and we would be better with a monarchy

fucj
kms

Godoy was a smart lad. He just was too ambitious