Does Sup Forums - unironically - agree with this statement?

Does Sup Forums - unironically - agree with this statement?

No, but he's close. My fucking healthcare plan sucks so much dick now.

Yes, I don't think you are aware of the fact that Barack Hussein Obama is a nigger.

2nd worst. Number one was that nigger lover Lincoln.

I agree in sentiment, BUT, the history books are written by liberals and communists, so, in reality, he won't be called the worst.

Elaborate pls

What exactly changed for you (assuming you're not an employer)?

he's probably not the worst but Trump is probably trying to shift disappointed Obongo shills to his own side.

all the more reason common core needs to be burned and a new standard to old style schools be implemented instead. we need honest text books, not those ran by the globalist historians.

Their worst president will also be their last, and he will be a Democrat. Whoever it may be.

Nothing. He's a dumb Trump voter. His healthcare is probably still paid by his parents.

Obama removed kebab including Bin Laden so I don't see how he can be the worse. Maybe the darkest.

No, worst was definitely LBJ or Wilson. Obama looks good compared to them.

He'll go down as Jimmy Carter 2.0

Completely useless.

MULTILAYERED SHITPOST
BREAKDOWN
>attempting to paint Sup Forums as dumb albino chimps
>attempting to reverse-state that lincoln is one of the best
>reverse-using "muh slaves" to deflect what made him a genuinely low tier president
FUCK OFF CTR

Yeah he is wrong, Jews and liberals write the history books, Obama will go down as the best.

Worse then you think, if his foreign policy decisions are his own.
>kill Libyan leader
>open Africa smuggling route
>cause war in Syria
>refugee flood into the west

no

He got Bin Laden who was behind 7/11 * eagle cries in distance

Seal team six and CIA removed kebab, not obama

Worse than that, he's Bush Nixon III, everything they did wrong Obongo did and then some.

Nixon wiretapped a few people he didn't like, Obama wiretapped the world. Nixon turned the IRS on a few peopel he didn't like, Obama sent them after conservatives.

And we all know how Obama loves losing a good war.

Obama was shit, but as far as shit presidents go, he wasn't too bad. When you have shitstains like Bush Jr. Bill Clinton, Bush Senior, Reagan, etc to line yourself up against, it's hard to look bad.

You know US Government invented Islamic State, yes? Don't talk such rot.

>Black relationships are worse than ever
>Wages are way down
>Multiple wars in libya, syria, continuation of iraq war
>Arab spring turned a region into a hive of war and extremisms
>National debts are skyrocketing
>Healthcare plan made costs explode
>Operation Fast and Furious(armed cartels in mexico)
>Taxes wildly up
>Businesses are virtually impossible to start now

Really what did he do that was GOOD? What IMPROVED in his time?

A McCain/CIA/MOSSAD production of a OBAMA/NETANJAHU Pictures Film: ISIS - The Fake Enemy, brought to you by Steven Spielberg. Instant BoxOffice smash!!

Also:

SOCIAL JUSTICE AS A WHOLE EXPLODED

>Fucking multiple genders/gay/LGBT/Transgender morons
>Intense censorship and verbal abuse
>Trigglypuff
>College campuses are destroyed
>Student loan bubble of over 1 trillion dollars

Honestly, I think he just shows how popular you can get just by being tolerant, black, and pro-diversity and feels.

I'll just leave this here.

Enjoy your neverending wars for Israel, as long as it exists. Which won't be THAT long, thankfully.

>he wasn't too bad
:^)

That was Thomas Sowell you filthy shill.

Record: Corrected.

Agreed. Despite all the damage he has done, he will be mist remembered for trying to destroy America through his pro-muslim terrorist, pro-nigger and pro-faggot policies.

Ouch. But we are all not much better are we. We all have these Zionist Clowns in charge. I say we get rid of them now or we may never. Freedom is not just a word you know, sometimes it takes a lot of blood....

Learn to read

>AS FAR AS SHIT PRESIDENTS GO, he wasn't too bad.

>not starting the y axis at 9 and ending it at 12

Electing him made it okay for colored creatures to hate normal people... after Hillary gets elected that will be extended further. The jews are winning by trying to take away from us their greatest strength.

Thank the southerners for shooting him before he had a chance to send all the dindus back to africa

>Black relationships are worse than ever
What are you, 12?

>Wages are way down
Wages haven't changed since 1990. That's the entire complaint.

>Multiple wars in libya, syria, continuation of iraq war
You can't put the genie back in the bottle. You get

>Healthcare plan made costs explode
With a few exceptions (catastrophic pill billing incentivising pharmaceuticals to charge absurd prices knowing the taxpayer is obligated to foot the bill) that would have been hammered down years ago if the obstructionist congress wasn't doing everything it can to make things worse so that they can say "see I told you so", working as intended. The goal of the ACA was to give healthcare to a large group of people who could not otherwise afford healthcare. It's not a free lunch.

>National debts are skyrocketing
National debt skyrocketed during the recession (if you have any idea how taxes work it should be obvious why), that is generally credited to Bush and Clinton policies.

He was never going to do that, northshill.

>he thinks race relations have improved over the past 8 years

America will probably get someone worse than Obama within the next 20 years. But he'll probably be the worst until that happens.

>Sup Forums
>anything unironic

Pick one.

Not that guy but my healthcare was ruined. Went from 40 bucks a week with perscriptions covered, and 25 dollar copay at doctor visits. Emergency I had to pay a percentage can't remember now. After obamacare it was 50 bucks a week, no longer covered anything until I paid 2500 dollars for the year. Wouldn't cover any perscriptions or doctors visits til I hit that amount. Problem is after paying rent and other bills along with the 50 a week for the insurance I couldn't afford to ever actually reach the deductible, so unless it was something massive the insurance wouldn't kick in. So I said fuck it and canceled that shit why pay them to do nothing when I can use the money to actually go to the doctor. I pay cash and he gives me free samples of whatever I need.