Why does everyone in New York look Depressed/Suicidal?

Why does everyone in New York look Depressed/Suicidal?

New York is the ZOG capital

Completely trash city only liked by its inhabitants and foreigners who have never been there

Assuming OP meant only the city by the way. New York state is decent, high taxes aside

This is a real people, not disguised by an American smile to the ears

Russia please.

>lmao we're le city the never sleeps
>i drank a pot of coffee at 2am to work an uber shift instead of sleeping so I can afford my 500 sq ft apartment and not die on the street in the arctic cold
>lmao the big apple

Maybe they all miss ppl in the...re

Lives...

So they surround themselves with other people.

All first worlders are depressed, Americans like to take loads of drugs and pretend they aren't

You're implying we all chose to live here, most of us are not transplants, we're just people raised here who don't have the cash to start a fresh life.

?
I'm not smiling constantly but life is good enough to smile a lot and I don't even hide my feelings. Is this only an American thing or is life this bad in Russia?

to show you that it's them who's sitting deah and you're not welcome, EY!

>implying I pretend I'm not

>this is what third worlders actually believe

Look at depression statistics, first worlders are more likely to be depressed than third worlders. Why do you think anti-depressants are highly demanded in the US?

I'd be depressed if i lived in NYC too. Travelled here last year and i can comfirm that the 56% meme is real.

Even when Russian people are fine now, they are not sure that tomorrow it will be same. But this is not about this, but about the fake American smile "HAAAAAAY HALLLLOU. I WILL SUE YOUUU"

Shittier weather. I wouldn't be depressed seeing the sun for more than 3 hours a day and not freezing my ass off 7 months a year.

all first worlders are suicidal

that's usually reserved for the suburban family though
rural people have normal emotions and city people only feel extreme highs or suicide lows

wouldnt it cost less to move to philadelphia than it would to pay a few months more rent in new york

>waah, I just saw a tan person on the street! My day is ruined now!

I thought people didn't operate like this IRL.

too much Sup Forums

well it's literally the race mixing capital of the world, more mixed than brazil. Brazilians go there to mix. that guy you passed on the street probably had a filipino/italian mother and an arab/sudanese father

>Japan has lots of suicides and no depressions
Nice

Living in a concrete jungle seeing strange faces every day is not something the human being was intended to do. Add to that the high taxes and high cost of living, you have to be a masochist to want to live there.

Depression isn't diagnosed frequently in japan, you could easily not be a faggot and overlook this exception.

projecting..

Lol

americans really are creepy with their smile

Misery is the natural state of man. People are think that they're not miserable are easily the most miserable people out there, as they're not even aware of their misery.