So we all agree this guy was a traitor to his species and the villain of the film, right?

So we all agree this guy was a traitor to his species and the villain of the film, right?

>muh noble savages

Yes

This guy did nothing wrong

No.

You don't destroy a civilization for resources.

If that whole tree spirit hocus-pocus is true we should have tried negotiating longer, I mean that shit is pretty unique and there's possibly much to learn for galaxy wide human superiority.

The Navi didn't have a 'civilization'. They were hunter/gatherer savages who lives in a tree and rolled around in the mud.

What kind of patriot are you?

Yes he was.
He betrayed whole human race for blue pussy, fucking beta numale.

Maybe, but Navi definitely were just savages and another lowly animal species of this alive planet.

Limpwristed beta.
>MUH BLUE PUSSY
Kys rat cuck

Useful to get a first understanding of the system though. Also keep in mind that not only tried to kill the Navi but those magical tree places thus fucking the planet's (I think it was a moon really) shit up

Yep. The Navi are creepy blue demons and their goddess character is a demon that posses your soul

Using the Navi to prevent Quaritch from destroying Eywa was a perfect plan. Can't afford to lose that shit.

I want to taste blue pusy

unoriginal impostor faggot

Still more civilized than you.

Giv blue pusy

Stop discussing Avatar, Sup Forums said that everyone had forgotten about it.

the whole movie was a complete mess

We already do that every day, like every time we clear trees to build a new shopping mall, or burn off scrub to clear land for farming

Ya dingus

So why didn't they just dig under the tree?
Call me a liberal hippie but eradicating a whole tribe of sentient beings can't be good for your stock as a company.

>So why didn't they just dig under the tree?
It'd be really expensive compared to an open cut mine, and they'd extract less ore

user, they built navi clones that can be remotely steered by humans. They also built giant space ships to get their workers on the planet and they had a small army on that planet. Are you seriously implying the mining would even be relevant when considering the money they spent?

>Earth is dying
>have intergalactic travel and mind-swap tech
>Use ships to establish colonies and search for new homes, and mind swap tech to create bodies built to explore and endure new environments?
>Nah, lets just go mining for expensive shit under someone elses home

You're why we aren't among the stars.

So, navi not only alien race in avatar universe?
They flew to mine some rocks and discovered alien species, it must be pretty cool, if you do not already have well established contacts with dozens of another aliens.

>my way of life is superior meme
>I'm in a position to judge other culture's because mine is te top of the pie

>You're why we aren't among the stars.
America is.

savages that literally had the biology to link in and speak to dead people.

its a form of telepathic mind melding that could have definitely been used and studied longer, but they were so singularly focused on UnOb

they just had to have their big battle scene at the end

they weren't the government though. They were just a corporation looking to make some shekels. I don't know just saying that makes me think they are quite nigger-tier in their logic tbqh.

literally what we were at one point.

I'm not going to say they are more civilized but they definitely had fragmented civilizations

its pretty unfair to expect them to get their shit together much faster than we did, especially since earth is pretty fucked in avatar

>implying all cultures are equal

neyneyneyney

nature spiritualism is real. thats why the white devil is ebil all cultures are equal.:(

hes not implying that but you are looking at a civilization that is more or less identical to our early days and calling them shit for it.

makes zero sense.

what, do you expect them to commit space flight in .1% of the time it took us to?

its why that deleted monologue from the military guy is so stupid. its supposed to make him sound deep and badass but all it succeeds in doing is further pushing him into the retarded bad guy box

Do you even America?

>destroy a civilization
they didnt have a civilization, they lived in a fucking tree for fucks sake

in avatar nature spiritualism is objectively real.

were talking fiction here.

>top of the pie
=
Inherently superior

>Implying you wouldn't betray all of your friends and family for a chance at this

>he thinks avatar isnt a documentary.

>thinks pussy should have a price

correct

>start of the movie
>arrows bounce off the glass of the military aircraft

>near the end of the movie
>arrows pierce through the glass and kill the pilots

>makes no sense

They are not worthy of being treated as anything but an annoyance. They have repeatedly shown they have no desire for trade, cultural exchange or anything resembling a dialogue, this is made abundantly clear throughout the movie in what people say and do.

The survival of the human species is more than worth pushing some blue cat niggers off some parcels of land.

i mean they aren't interested because the humans have a small minority trying to find this dialogue while giant mechanical monsters rip up their planet and shoot them if they get too close.

Honestly in the situation of earth being fucked I would agree blue cats need to be sacrificed for my race, but that doesn't mean that they suddenly did something wrong.

>it's just a small minority that want to talk
>humans are assholes!
>ignoring the entire start of the movie where they talk about how they spent years trying to open a dialogue
>how they made these navi bodies JUST to try and get around THEIR prejudices and bigotry
>that the only reason the whole avatar project is still going is because of them still wanting to find a peaceful solution

The cats are inferior and their culture is shit and barely exists, they don't even have any form of art.

i never said the humans are assholes

also yeah theyve been going for years but they have also been ripping up their sacred spots and shooting at them for years so wtf are the navi supposed to think?

I mean I get you're not really listening anyways and just waiting to reply again, but yeah no shit their culture barely exists. They are still cavemen, essentially.

Humans were as right as aliens in Independence Day were right

Nah. The aliens didn't try diplomacy. The humans did.

The thing that bothered me most was that I've met girls in wheelchairs that had bigger arms than Worthington.

Worthington? More like Unworthyton.

Such heresy... must purge...

I can sort of empathize since he was a wheelchair-bound soldier who wanted to kill himself every day, and then he got to experience walking around in a giant athletic body. But at the end of the day, yes, he was a loathsome traitor to his own species.

It was one tree.

>humans use vehicle to flash with bright light.
>aliens use vehicle to flash with bright light.
really makes you think.

>what is trajectory

Life's a fucking race.
Find a way to deal with it, fag.

>tattoo
Of course he was the bad guy.

He did everything right, a company who can't see the value of tree that can story memories does not deserve to be around
What makes a civilization? They clearly had a form of government, laws, history, tanning and agriculture. Is that not a civilization?

well he definitely cucked himself for that savage puss

I'd be going after that blue poon if I could walk again desu

Nigga you can't pretend "b-b-b-but we were like that once!" then cry when you get BTFO. You haven't made a single cogent argument the entire thread and now you're trying to go "lol well u just want to reply and not just blindly agree with me" like a faggot

Will humanity survive long enough to be a dominant force in the galaxy, able to commit genocide at willy nilly? Fuck I hope so

>What makes a civilization? They clearly had a form of government, laws, history, tanning and agriculture. Is that not a civilization?
ill go with the fact that you can look to history and notice similarities between primitive cultures and estimate trajectories of advancement and using certain milestones (utilizing metals effectively, developing writing systems, harnessing various energy sources, etc) you can thereby determine that one civilization is comparatively shittier than another. 'not a civilization' is just hyperbole for being a shitty one

Absolutely.

This is kind of about Africans too, if you think about it.

quaritch would never say something so verbose. he always talked directly.

it's cringey how out of character and poorly written this imagined speech is.

nope

All he turned against was a scumbag corporation and their pet PMC.

so much cringe

>deus vult brothers xD
>race traitor cuck FUCK JAKE
>ORBITAL BOMBARDMENT WHEN

It wasn't telepathy though they just shoved their tails into each others asses and mind fucked, thats not even impressive or very useful

>it wasn't telepathy
You're correct it was a full nervous system meld between two Navi or species. Which is honestly much more amazing and useful to study.

DYELs shouldn't wear sleeveless shirts

with 0 practical appications

Why were they able to make entire alien bodies and shit but not give cripples new legs?

You're not very imaginative, son.

>The human says while his home planet is dead because of humanity

Okay so what is a practical application then?

I think the true enemy of Navi was pretty obvious

>the ability to meld with and understand others completely has no application
>organic supercomputers have no applications
>a real measurable afterlife where you get to see your family and be reborn eventually
>the sheer volume of biodiversity present on pandora yielding god knows how many cures and advances

I dont know why you think they had supercomputers but even if they did they'd be inferior to mechanical ones. If there are applications why don't you guys just say what they are?

Na'vi are obviously a genetically engineered race, making them part of the Alien continuity.

The forest was an organic supercomputer with an uncountable number of neural connections and the Navi were able to upload and download data from it with a direct neural connection. Watch the movie you fucking moron.

That doesn't refute what I said, also making a bunch of connections doesn't make it a supercomputer

I'm not explaining shit now that I realized you haven't watched the movie you're arguing about. Watch the movie and then you'll be allowed to reply to me. Now go.

I watched it like 10 years ago or whenever it came out

>liberals

Who is that sexy fuck toy?

oy vey delete this

the speech is from some /tg/ 40k larping

he says little 3 times in one paragraph

>Tribal tattoo
>Is in a tribe

Woah

>ethical relativism
Haha yeah dude so what if that indigenous tribe eats its children who am I to judge????

Unless they are niggers

>I have a duty to my species
How more cucked can you be?

Wasn't this guy interacting with his "avatar" through an interface aboard a ship? Why didn't they just disable his if he was causing so much trouble?

You shut your whore mouth.

They did.

Was he talking about niggers here?

Back to plebbit, faggot.