Can we discuss the end of this kino please? When he got access to the 9th gate, what does that mean, he can see Satan?

Can we discuss the end of this kino please? When he got access to the 9th gate, what does that mean, he can see Satan?

He can be a slave of Satan

Succ scene gave me some erection. I actually fapped to it once when my family was away.

Fuck if I know. There was no Devil/Lucifer in the book the film was based on, and the blonde chick was a fallen angel who loved him.

Atmospheric demonic kino

Who the HECK was the girl? AN Angel? A demon?

I'm just curious. Are you retarded? Because you kinda seem it. Don't be offended this is a legitimate question

She was the whore of Babylon from the book

In the movie? She's the Whore of Babylon.

>getting this triggered by a word
kek

Invulnerability I believe, and maybe even immortality?

Aye, but at what cost

spoopy fin de siecle kino desu lads. might watch Ronin tonight

The movie seemed vague on that part. It was some kind of pact with the devil, what with the whole 'Erase me from the book of life and inscribe me in the book of death' Thing. Maybe he'd have to do the devil's bidding?

BUT AT WHAT COST??

Kill Jester

Wasn't she Lucifer?

>special appearance by

so he's in like one scene?

Man, reading Faust in high school really gave me a fetish for, well, Faustian Bargains in stories. Or stories in which the 'bad/ evil' thing helps the protagonist.

Never even heard of this movie but it seems interesting.

Give me an honest 1 - 10 rating, Sup Forums.

comfy supernatural kino
The opening credits were garbage and the ending was meh, but overall pretty nice.

>films his wife getting plowed by Johnny "JUST" Depp

what did Polanski mean by this?

That movie isn't that great though

He got to know how to rape a child and get away with it.

For me it's a 9/10. But then again it's one of my all time favourites alongside Devil's Advocate.

I think he's in two, maybe three scenes I don't remember.
Great movie btw

That he keeps a wife just as a facade, since he prefers little girls.

A solid 8 with high replayablity.

Honestly I think it's just generally one of the most interesting topics and themes
Might be because we all feel like we sell ourselves out sometimes

Thanks Anons, I'll check it out.

TFW