It´s time that Sup Forums wakes up from its slumber

Daily reminder that you cannot call yourself redpilled and be a Trump fanatic

You guys are falling for the jew. Really, really hard. Your world will come crashing down soon goy. You literally took the bait.

>inb4 shill I fucking hate Hillary even more so than Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6QhfkmEbQto
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what's wrong with Trump?

Fucking CTR shills go away

You will see. Nothing will change. He is faring the flames in a cult that thinks America will be great again. What does that even entail?

People will fall for anything hopelessly hard because they have nothing else to believe in and people need something to believe in.

Im aware of the jewry, trust me.

But Trump is a better option than Hillary

But what should people then do? Hillary is a really bad woman and Trump will make America great again
If I was American I would go with Trump

Im with neither candidate, if anyone, Johnson.

The people shouldn´t do anything. The reaction of the herd is what they want. They want the conflict, they want the riots, they want the civil unrest. Its a deception; a theater of controlled chaos.

that's gay

I don´t get to vote so I don´t really care. At all. The Trump memes were funny in the beginning. Now its getting pathetic. You used to be able to have a decent discussion on here, now its practically impossible. Just watch this thread.

So ironic how people call themselves redpilled, but at the end of the day, these retards will bluepill themselves into whatever dream appeals most to them.

A real man never choses sides.

And also, to all the Trump fanatics wasting time making memes.

It wont work.

People have made up their mind.

Would a meme ever turn you to Clinton?

Hell fucking no..the clintontards feel the same way..you guys are so fucking autistic its amazing I ever respected you.

homosexual

Trump's the one breaking the two party system. This is how the party of Lincoln dies, and soon this is how the party of FDR dies as well.

And here I was fooling myself thinking that danes were atleast a bit more skeptic and critical than fucking americans (by far the most bluepilled people i´ve ever come across and I lived with them for yeas).

Have fun.

>Johnson
can't tell if serious

Is that honestly what you believe?

not an argument.

>You cannot be red pilled if you don't support Hillary Clinton

Yeah. Great thread OP.

Wrong.

Trump is the ONLY option this election. Him Being anti PC is enough.

kick rocks faggot

1) The Americans no longer have any choice
2) Sup Forums however, is made up of many nationalities and should not cater to the lowest denominator on this board by blindly following a cult that they will never really be part of
3) You are literally useful idiots

Don´t support anyone if you´re not from the US. It makes you look weak.

Hillary and Trump are marching to the same song

youtube.com/watch?v=6QhfkmEbQto

ET FOOTAGE 44,444

Just don´t fool yourself into thinking that things will change. Nothing will, trust me. Nothing ever has. They promise you change because you want to believe. You´re a mindless drone as much as Hillary´s supporters are.

Either you call yourself redpilled or you call yourself a Trump supporter, you just cant be both. I am sorry but this is the real truth. A man that commits the nobody has nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Your vote doesnt really matter anyways.

this is now boooobies bread!!!

I'm from the elites and the potato Norwegian is right, worldviews get engineered to lead people's actions as the result is what matter.

The balkanization of the West into several pathetic countries is what we want (this is why Micah has been called a "Black separatist" by the media, preparing the minds).

You don't believe me? What's the result of Brexit, referendum pushed by your beloved Alt Right Farage? That now the basis for a balkanized UK have been laid.

In the new Somali government that will be elected this year there will be a woman who will stop the war. That suffering could be stopped yesterday or even tomorrow but not, it must ve done at a certain time in a certain way. Anyway millions will day in the coming balkanizing civil wars in the West so you guys have something else to worry about.

It's all scripted, screencap if you want

Pathetic, pittyful, manchild-like, terrible shit-posting, 1/10 because of decent granny tits.

booooobs

booobis

thank you for correcting the record

Voting Trump is the most red pilled thing one can do in this election.

Making a statement by not voting is retarded teen philosophy, exactly what one would expect from someone who'd end up working as a FUCKING SHILL for CTR.

Fuck off

>appeal to futility fallacy
trump isnt going to let 55,000 syrian refugees into the country, dumbass

What you just said just shows that you don't understand why we like Trump. Idiot

>look at that granny booby

>millions will day

I meant die :)

White nationalists vs Antifascists. Enjoy

It finally came to my realization why Sup Forums is so gullible

You´re fool, you will be fooled and you will be fooled for you entire life, not until you become your own master. At that point, you can begin to make choices that impact the world, untill then, you´re just another repeater of the lie.

No he won't change much however the president without a doubt can change the attitude of the nation. We are in serious need of an attitude adjustment. Too much political correctness is killing us slowly.

>shillposter to divide the trump supporters

Hnng

I know exactly why you like Trump.

You like him because he keeps you bored fucks entertained. He is the chaos that you pathetic kids crave in your lives amist the empitness in your souls and minds. He fills the gap of nothingness with hatred and violence which appeals to the lowest denominator, the useful idiots, the sheeple, the sub 90 iq´s without any real content but a repetetive animal-like routine.

Again, so does Hillary, but they are the same song just in a different pitch. Politics is a show run by the volwes for the entertainment of the sheeple.

Trump has not been seen kissing Jew monuments.

Plus, with that mentality, you shouldn't vote for anyone because everyone is a puppet.

>Too much political correctness is killing us slowly

Repeating the ritual I see

Oh really? You should see his office. He basically had a replica of the west bank wall in his window.

Why do you think i he likes walls so much?

He is Israel and will further the destruction of the ME to foster their shine

And this board was NatSoc once..wow..people change.

trump or hillary, (((they))) will be the real winners

you cant beat (((them))) if you play by their rules

I just wonder, did you notice that on the wall while sucking his cock or afterwards, with a cig?

Also, nobody said they are not NatSoc. But, unless you can bring some radical change in the system yourself, you can just hope anyone except for Hillary will get elected. And, right now, the only strong opposition is Trump.

And thats a solid point which proves that violence is the only answer to solve this

Too bad the government already knows this, so naturally, it needs to spend trillions on defence and not give a single fuck about its citizens.

America has been living in a fascistic state for a long time. The jews are printing the money, the poor are fighting the wars and the middle class is serving the rich with their labor in exchange for just enough to keep heads above water.

Its a beautiful life to be American

Assuming this is just within the bounds of Trump v. Hillary, what would you propose we do? Overriding and reforming the system prior to the election is not an option. Public opinion is swayed so far against the idea due to years of programming; the deck is already stacked and we are forced to play.

I've come to accept the possibility that Trump is either: A. Incredibly manipulative and all his idiocy is planned, B. A clinton/establishment plant (least likely given the evidence) or C. Old, a little senile, and certainly egotistical. A and C are not mutually exclusive.

But I've also come to realize it does not matter which of the three options Trump is. Clinton has now set the precedent of blatant corruption, manipulation and subversion of democracy. Her winning the election will set the precedent that these actions do not disqualify you from the presidential office, but possibly even endear you. On this principal alone she must be opposed. Her particular brand of corruption has the potential to weaken, if not outright destroy, the foundations of liberty left in this country's frameworks. Buffoonery will, in no reality, be as damaging to our well being.

He is controlled opposition, so by picking his side you´re eventually also picking (((their))) side, but you can´t not pick either because then you betray the democracy but if you pick a side you betray yourself

My only point in this thread, one that I would like to emphasize is that you simply cannot be redpilled and be a supporter of either of these two fucking maniacs at the same time. It doesnt work that way. Anyone who does is a fool, nothing more, nothing less.

Is it safe to assume your philosophy at least shares roots with communism? A violent uprising should be a last resort and used only right before it is too late. To do so too early, without the necessary direction, can result in the destruction of order with no means of restoration.

Also, your assessment of American life is disingenuous at best, self serving at worst. The middle class has it rough in some ways, yes. It is shrinking, it's power is waning and it's culture is being demonized. But liberty is still alive, at least outside of urban areas. Anecdotal, but my brother in law makes 40k a year assessing crops, and with that money has been able to secure enough arms - legally - to establish a sphere of control only penetratable by an army. This is in addition to a nice house, luxuries such as vehicles, video games, etc. He did not come from wealthy roots, but rather a country bumpkin family living in a town of less than 2000.

Things are not so bad as to be razed to be rebuilt, and your assessment as such feels deceitful. America is still great, even if the media and our traitorous "president" would have you believe otherwise.

This guys gets it. And if I was an American I would physically vote for Trump, but I wouldn´t barrage myself around memes and pride myself with a hat that reflects a broken promise in 8 years.

There is nothing that you can do. You have lost already. You have cards to play with but those cards are terrible.

The media, the cartels, the industry, the politicians. There is no choice, thats the point. There is nothing you can do. You can make your own living and thats it. You can´t change the system; it does so by itself over time. The only constant is change. The revolution will never come. The people are sedated, tired, mentally broken down and manipulated with to such a degree that they think that they have an actual choice. The slightest redpilled people will know this.

Thats a redpill. You can´t do nothing, so don´t bother putting your valuable life energy into something unreal. Be your own master, never take shit from nobody and go out in the world knowing that you want fall into the trap that was made for a mouse.

>He is controlled opposition,
Bah, there we go again. Unless you show proof of your saying, people should ignore your shilling attempts. A person could have amassed a great amount of wealth without being a Jew rat, and Trump has had connections with the KKK before. Jews hate him to the point of no return, and you can see this by the fact that they will ferociously pull all strings to get Hillary up there. If they didn't, they would not backhand slap the shit out of Bernie. If all the major politicians were Jew rats, no such extreme measures would need to be taken.

And i don't even know why i am actually answering to a shill.

I was perhaps speaking in exaggerations, but the truth is that the majority of the american people have a rough time.

Im by no means a filthy communist. What purpose will any ideology bring you if that ideology doesn´t benefit you personally? No ideology will ever do this, you´re chasing the butterfly, the ideal, the impossible. I stay sane by not picking sides.

Like I said, I might have been exaggerating about the state of affairs in the US, but what about 10 years from now. Remember, at the current pace of poltics and the idea that nothing really will change, the image of that future scares me. But once I have accepted that it scares me, one should already (as an american and soon european) prepare for that future.

The death of god erected the worship of material objects. Luxury is what? an object? Luxury in my opinion is being your fullest, being alive in the moment and with a nice glass of burbon. Also, if you can find a qt that can keep you away from the crippling loneliness, do that.

You´re a fool if you think that the media isn´t purposfully portraying Trump as they are in order to benefit from him being a cult-leader who knows exactly what he is doing. The best way to destroy someone would be to compeltely ignore them, leave them out of the light.

The media secretely loves Trump and so does Trump with the media. Its a hate-love relationship. He brings the views, the clicks, the ridicoulousness, the fuel for the fire, the show and he gets the emotions in return. This creates a magetizing effect.

Oh welp, off to work, thanks for the replies that took some consideration and effort.

Stay true pol

And you as well, user. We differ on some key points, but I appreciate your sober approach to the state of affairs. Those of us who can will do what is possible to mitigate the damages done in the coming years. I can only hope our political peers around the globe will remember this when the US begins to show its new face. We are trying, but we will most likely fail in some capacity.

God protect us all from that which we must bear witness.

>You guys are falling for the jew. Really, really hard. Your world will come crashing down soon goy. You literally took the bait.