SWEDISH BLM BTFOS POL

youtube.com/watch?v=T9TzvxXjXPQ

Refute this.

Protip: You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/354849-swedish-church-bibles-isis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Despair has turned into anger.

>niggers welcomed into a country through altruism and showered with welfare and special treatment complaining about oppression

these fucking niggers.

There is literally 100 times less police brutality and violence in the Nordics than in America, and even less with minorities. If a cop beats or kills anyone that's not a native to the country, there's going to be HUGE controversies, to every case. There is no need for BLM there

What is it with liberals and these fucking jump cut facial close up broken sentences videos?

Wouldn't supirsed me if that guy is an islamist.

black lives mattered enough to let them in here, but apparently that's not enough
SVERIGE JA

OH NO HE'S CRYING

QUICK BURN THE CONSTITUTION

>The Swedish Feminist Party
Why am I not surprised

god i hate liberals

They didn't seem to matter to swedes when Sweden was colonising and enslaving people of colour across the globe though, did they.

You don't belong in sweden, refute this. Protip, you can't.

How can you even watch these propaganda videos? Honestly felt nauseous 30 seconds in

What is the point of a feminist party in Sweden? It is trying to establish itself in Norway as well, despite we actually having quotas for women in certain higher positions. If anything we need a party who fights to do away with those.

That dislike/like ratio savage

Why do all Somali's look so disgusting? He looks like he is born with aids for fucks sake

They probably think the same about you, whiteboi

So?

rt.com/news/354849-swedish-church-bibles-isis/

>watch video
>think it is put up by some BLM site
>is put up by FI (feminist party in sweden)

Hahahahah, sweden die. Also, 100 likes, 3k dislikes..

He's Rashid Musa. Leader of Swedish Muslim Youth and a known islamist. He actively supports the Muslim Brotherhood and claims that denouncing ISIS is "islamophobic".

that somali nigger is one of the most loathsome creatures i've ever seen i just wanna slam his head with a metal baseball bat

No I don't think so. Every other race wants to mate with white people, and white beauty standards are accepted pretty much everywhere

only because white people have forced their beauty standards upon everyone else through centuries of oppression and heteronormativity

Then why doesn't he go back to where his kind are the majority.. seems much better solution for all of us than to keep having these stupid conversations.

Yet they have their nations fine now and europeans have even helped double the population of africa within a few decades at massive cost to ourselves..

Literally you have no argument to sit in our nations and try to say our own ethnicity shouldn't be majority..

Just go back and stop this silly discussion..

BLM Sweden.. let's take a look at which ethnicities commit the crime compared to size of the population, shall we, it's same bullshit as it is in the US..

>muh colonialism
perhaps you should study what actually happened in those times, who actually was part of it and these things, you know.. facts.. instead of that revisionistic history you peddle..

How ironic..

Just a moderate muslim guys, nothing to be afraid of #NotAllMuslims

Haha this guy, professional victim.. go back to your nations and improve them instead of acting like a victim, you're not guilt tripping us one iota to get special treatment.. you'll get same treatment as everyone else.. And you can take your anti white bigotry back to the nation you came from.. We are not interested in financing it.

> Can't come up with something to bitch about in Sweden so they just go on about how bad the US is
> Feminist fucking Initiative behind the video

My sides have entered orbit

>Feminist Party

Even after the entire Swedish media constantly backed and supported them before the general election in 2014 they still barely managed to scrape up 1% of the votes.

They are a fucking meme party and literally no one takes them seriously.

Malnourishment.

That guy thinks it's islamophobia if you ask him if he is against isis. He living example of missonary islamists.

Sorry, but I'm going to hide this thread because of that ugly islamonigger's face.

Have a bump though.

based israel why don't you boycott lefty jews?

Why aren't you voting for Feministiskt Initiativ and making the world a better place, Sven?

at the rate this shit is taking off africa is no longer a continent

its a fucking country of its own

>Sweden
GGGNNAAAHHHH

Somalians are easily the ugliest creatures on Earth.

POO

are there any white scandinavian gangsters left? could they be redpilled? go in that somali niggers hive and fucking kill them all and torch the place

ha i said that to myself a few minutes ago

>it's nothing

I can no longer continue to watch this.

You have 3 options at this point. Come to Minnesota, fight like the Vikings you are and take your country back, or roll over and die.

They had one, Breivik, but he killed white kids instead.

the disease is spreading lads

Did Swedes (be it cops or citizens) even ever killed a black man?

Muhamad hated niggers

Islam is not for monkeys ...
Checkmate

>are there any white scandinavian gangsters left?

Maybe a biker gang or two. Closest is maybe Serbian mafia.

Do Black Lives Matter in Africa?

Because Gudrun Shyman, the leader of FI, got booted from the left party. She is an alchoholic, have several times used public founds for private things and are the only one ever in the swedish riksdag to be labeled unfit to use public money because she refused to show receipt for what she did with the money.

She had no political platform after that so she and some radical lesbians started F! with the famous phrase "if you have sex with a man you are a gender traitor"

In other words. F! exists so that gudrun shyman and close friends can manipulate you people into keeping that with relevant so she can keep living on others.

Pic related.

niggers love this victiom shit so much. theyll always find a way. "ouch! this white swedish cop just scraped my dick with his teeth while sucking my cock!!! racist police abuse!!!"

This. The Swedes deserve everything they get for their history of imperialism and oppression.

>perhaps you should study what actually happened in those times, who actually was part of it and these things, you know.. facts.. instead of that revisionistic history you peddle..
Oh, I'm sure you're going to just ignore the atrocities in the Swedish Indies, Swedish South Africa, the Swedish Free State, Swedish Guiana and Swedissippi.

They kill millions of potential black men when they swallow

Cops have shot a series of violent arabs and blacks.

They shot and killed a swede who was shooting with a gun towards the cops about two months ago. Beginning of the year they killed a black man with a knife in a village, too. The start of the Stockholm-area riots in 2013 was because they shot and killed a turk with a machete I think.

Several more examples since then, too.

Hey niggers..

Must be hard to be black in the most TOLERANT AND KINDEST country in the fucking world.. that literally trip over themselves to service you at the expense of themselves..

Swedes let you walk all over them and then you act like you're fucking opressed while you're at it..

This is just an example of that tolerance does NOT WORK.. These idiots are fucking delusional if they think they are oppressed in sweden..

Clearly using this lying ass guilt tripping and other things to get PREFERENTIAL/SPECIAL TREATMENT..

Go back to your own countries please.. i don't care if you are born here you shouldn't be here in the first place.. you are clearly against the culture here and against the people that live here.. go back to your majority black nations which are PLENTY.. and take your anti white bigotry with you..

You should live in the highest majority black nation possible, so that when something happens you can never blame any white person for it, and also to ensure that you have the highest black priveledge available.. (being majority if the population). So that you will finally only have yourself to blame if it doesn't work out for you.

It is better for everyone if you do this, then we do not need to have this conversation whatsoever..

It's your refusal to go back to your own nations that is causing the problems.. And then you simultaneously sit and attack our culture and even our ethnicity.. it's our nations not yours asshole.. You don't belong here in the first place.. But you put yourselves here and now you are fucking complaining about it!

move to africa and devote your asshole to aids ridden niggers you guilty spineless faggot

I remember a few years back when a police officer shot a raving madman with a machete in self-defence once. There were riots for days in the immigrant ghettoes.

Fucking sweden. Every time. We have nothing left to be proud of. Which I guess is a good thing because pride in your country is racist. Unless it's faggot pride.

>feminist party

"I want you to know that you are not alone" is what I wanted to say to this Middle Eastern immigrant wife who came to our GP practice with obvious domestic violence injuries, but of course her fucking husband had to be with her the entire time.

Had she sought help for those injuries in an earlier stage I might have been able to get her admitted to the hospital on medical grounds, but not for what she presented with

All I could do was mention that she has injuries in her face that seem consistent with some kind of high impact trauma, and it's important to seek medical advice if it would ever happen again as it could potentially be very dangerous

Saw the fucker at the grocery store sometime afterwards with a son, no wife in sight, doubt she's allowed to go outside at all even with male custodian

Think they had been in Sweden for 10 months at the time. Neither knew a single fucking word of Swedish. I'm surprised he even shook hands with me, not that I wanted to touch his disgusting fingers

they are right, there I said it

>Be black
>be stuck in italy
>decide to block a highway with a few other fellow black people to protest against raycissm since not enough gibs and no fiki fiki
>2 minutes in and i have to face 300 angry italians coming at me with car jacks in their hand yelling MANNAGGIA A MARONNA CHELLA ZOCCOLA E MAMMETA
>decide to stay and fight against the oppression
>5 minutes later i get rushed half dead into the hospital
>not enough room for me so i am left in the waiting room with an IV and multiple head traumas
>2 days later they finally transfer me into surgery, somehow i'm still alive
>surgeon performs an appendicectomy instead
>go into shock, know i'm about to die so i recommend my soul to Yakub
>catholic priest gets called, he gives me the last rites with a vaguely pissed off expression since it's 12:00 am on Sunday
>die
>St. Peter tells me to fuck off because i'm a nigger
>go to hell

Most of the people in that video look borderline retarded. They look like there is something wrong with them - that something is "off"

>You should live in the highest majority black nation possible, so that when something happens you can never blame any white person for it

But white europeans ruined those countries with colonialism, oppression and slavery, so they can blame us for it

Nice demoralization tactics.

Your days are numbered, kike.

>Black Lives Splatter
I like it

he's clearly trolling m8...

no

>they deserve it for what they did centuries ago
Deserve it? So this isn't about equality or oppression or anything like that then? It's just revenge?

>BLM in Australia blocking off the road

one of two things is going to happen

Aussie truck driver is going to run them over from road rage or they are gonna get bashed by our cops.

Actually they are probebly gonna replace MP. Where do you think their voters gonna go? They got fucked in the ass when they accepted the new migration policy and the islamists that supported MP rushed straight for F! because they are even crazier than MP. Calling hounor killings racism and compares it to jealasy murders. Bet your ass they are gonna have a much bigger support next election

Serbian mafia is pretty over. Maybe albanian mafia is still around, no idea.

The only gangs with white people in them are the biker gangs, even then they have a lot of immigrants. Bandidos especially, their leader looks like DJ Khaled.

Don't know exactly about Hells Angels and Outlaws though but they're bound to have a couple of immigrants. There aren't really many "real" immigrant gangs, as in they don't have a name and a cool logo.

Closest thing might be Black Cobra but I think they failed in establishing themselves here.

Nope, black people ruined their own countries.. And refuse to accept it.. As you can see for instance in empire of dust documentary when belgium pulled out of that area they didn't even maintain the roads for 50 years.. africans just sat down and didn't do a damn thing..

Same in south africa when blacks got black rule.. they turned it into a shithole and act as if whites have never helped them..

You're one of the saddest idiots, you want western civilization to go down in the gutter because you fail to understand actual history..

It's just a massive copout from you, instead of increasing your competence you blame everyone else for it..

>Swedes let you walk all over them and then you act like you're fucking opressed while you're at it..

I think this is a good example of the "tocqueville effect" - the idea that the more social justice there is, the more people complain and demand more.

For example, in the late 1960s in America, blacks rioted in every major city. This was following the passage of the Civil Rights Act in 1964, which made nigs a protected class.

A country we love and we hate

>mfw both FI and MP get 3% in 2018

Underrated

Just accept it already

Learn how to be multicultural

>"if you have sex with a man you are a gender traitor"
Wew. But I guess being a race traitor is totally fine.

nobody ever told them they were ugly growing up

Black lives matter. But White lives matter more.

If you're not white and you're sitting there in the UK writing this, you cannot complain about colonization ever again. Same for any Western country. Politicians and influential men like Soros brought you here, we the people did not want you, but we've tolerated you so far, even treated you as equals and sometimes have gone too far to make you welcome and so lost some of our own culture and caused harm to thousands of our own in doing so. Now integrate properly or fuck off.

Sigh....

Well, at least these morons are likely have the opposite reaction that they hope for.
I just hope that people won't look at the ensuing mess and say
>SEE??!?? BLM WAS REQUIRED IN SWEDEN!

>tfw you know this won't last forever and the backlash will make the holocaust look like missionary work

I hope you've been righteous Sup Forums

and also btw. they asked if they could get independence and the europeans said sure and left.. Then the whole fucking infrastructure that the belgians in this case had built for the africans there, fell apart because they didn't care to maintain any of it for 50 years..

It's been like that in africa throughout frigging history.. And even now we've thrown trillions into africa, doubled their population cause they just have more kids than they can afford instead of working on making their communities self sufficient.. we build infrastructure for them all these things to try to get africa up to par with rest of world..

And niggers like you sit and blame us for helping you out, this is literally what you're doing..

You should try going to africa and deal with these people you think are so violently oppressed and notice their work ethic and various other things.. Then let's see how you feel after that, right now you don't have a clue..

Also with regards to colonialism/empire stuff.. Well first off whites were far more benevolent and actually tried to uplift the general population..

But let's take turkey and the ottomans, one of the biggest empires in recent history.. enslaved for hundreds upon hundreds of years east europeans..

So should turkey suffer then? because according to you turkey should be destroyed because it was an empire in the past..

Same with the islamic caliphates that enslaved africans for 1400 years in the sub saharan slave trade.. and also sterilized tens of millions of black slaves.. Every muslim nation part of that should be destroyed according to you because they deserve whatever they get..

Oh yeah and your fellow africans that enslaved other africans and sold them.. they deserve whatever they get too..

So atleast be a little consistent..

You need to when looking at these things understand what everyone else was doing, you can't judge people today by the scales of how things were done in the past across the world.

>it's another Sup Forums gets btfo'd thread

Let's see how they recover this time

Integrate into what?

You:
>gave up religion
>gave up your traditions
>forgot your history and culture

Most people are just mindless consumerist greedy shallow whores

Is that why blacks bleach their skin and burn their hair?

>"Hello there, listeners. We desire to take the resources of others, because we think we deserve these things. Sadly, the owners of said resources are not willing to part with them."

>"To combat their reluctance, we will use guilt as a weapon. Starting from the earliest stages of life, and going all the way through college, we will systematically work to instill guilt in the majority population. This is because, if you can begin indoctrinating them early, they will have a much harder time overcoming their programming later on in life."

>"Through the medium of education, we will instill guilt in them, shame them, demonize their culture (which we will rewrite in a fashion that gives a favorable view to us), and use every possible means to prevent them from ever having any sense of cultural identity or heritage. By breaking their links to their heritage, they will be less inclined to defend it, and thus, will be more open to our narrative instead."

>"Once guilt has permeated their societies, we will use constantly it as a bludgeon to steal their wealth to redistribute it to ourselves. Worry not, though, as they will not resist. In fact, they shall be tripping over themselves to WILLINGLY it to us to atone for their sin guilt be placed into their cultural psyche."

>"Help us friends. There are so many means of production that need to be seized. Rise up with us and throw of your chains!"

Do this niggers speak a correct Swedish? or have strong accent?

Damn, blown the fuck out

Wow. Stubb really looks like himself in that picture.

There is something very unnerving about this man's face, and I'm not just talking about the pubic hair he has on his neck.

If he's supposedly black, then why is his cranium so big? He looks like a fucking ayy lmao with the size of that fucking forehead.

Or it get split even better. F!-V-MP all get below 4%

Mostly correct Swedish with good pronunciation. I assume most of them were born here. Some of them have obvious arab/african accents though.

Do you happen to remember which episode of Debatt he starred in?

>mfw FI, MP, V, Fp and C all get 3.9%

kek

>look at his bone structure

this guy is a European that fell asleep on the beach in the hot sun