Why the manbun in BvS? Ezra looks perfect as Barry here?

Why the manbun in BvS? Ezra looks perfect as Barry here?

I think they just couldn't convince him to cut his hair. Some guys just fucking hate haircuts, and it was basically a cameo, so Snyder must've just said "Fuck it".

Zach is also very obsessed with his versions of heroes being "his vision" of them
He will do his best(worst?) to make sure they stand out to where he can say they are what he envisioned

Something about his face looks really off. Like one of those aliens trying to look human from Men in Black.

Could be because you're looking at a painting.

No, it applies to photos too.

God, why you guys do this?

He will have short hair in JL.

The speedy gonzalez look comes from Snyder wanting Flash from the future to look "post apocalyptic", so i guess they wanted him to look dirty, let his "beard" grow, but shince he has TERRIBLE genes of bearding he looked like a mexican.

He looks terrible here, he's not even blonde for God's sake.

Handsome

But he had the beard and bun when Bruce was looking at the security tapes of present Barry at the gas station.

So either they give no fucks about continuity between movies or Ezra was too lazy to get a haircut and shave at the time. Probably both.

>It's another DCEU reassurance thread

Why could he not be nightwing. He's so fucking perfect.

>But he had the beard and bun when Bruce was looking at the security tapes of present Barry at the gas station.
That was before he was Flash.

He has his super speed, and stopped a robbery, how is he clearly not the Flash now?

Oh shit, that would be so much better.

Erza looks like someone Bryan Singer will hire if he directed the Flash movie.

>Barry, listen to me now!
>It's Felicity! Felicity Smoak! She's the Key!
>You were right about her! You've always been right about her!
>She's stronger than all of us!

I see the DCIDF has begun defense efforts for the Flash movie already.

Its crazy that a CW show had a better Barry in the speed force scene with better effects than BvS

Holy fuck, there's jaw game, and then there's this

That's because theres probably at least one person working on the TV show actually gives a shit

>Manbun
>Implying any man would have a bun
>Implying any man should have enough hair to tie into a bun

DUDE EVIDENCE

>liking the speed force episode