ITT: shit shows/movies you liked as a kid

ITT: shit shows/movies you liked as a kid

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oxhZ2gJP4i8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I should re-watch this, it's basically proto-Zootopia

That's a bit difficult... I mean if you liked it, is it really shit?

Are you asking for things we thought we liked but when viewed again as jaded, experienced adults find they've aged abysmally?

Because if that's the case, pretty much 50% of everything that ever came out of Hannah Barbera is my answer.

it was worth it for the song
youtube.com/watch?v=oxhZ2gJP4i8

Awww hell no

No.

No I shouldn't watch it or no it's not like Zootopia?

No you shouldn't watch this

There are a million other movies worth your attention

Both. Zootopia, even with all its problems, is a work of love. This was made by Disney when they tried and failed to show Pixar that they could live without them, which failed because instead of genuinely trying they just copied the worst of DreamWorks movies. The only thing you can give this movie is that it uses classic squash-and-stretch, nothing else is worth it except for a few jokes that are better to just watch on YouTube. The baseball game is nice enough, though.

I liked it when i was a kid, but even being a kid i already noticed the forced "cool" and "new yorkese" annoying humor.

As a 5 year old, I was a big hulk fan at the time please don't kill me

I watched this two days ago with my autistic cousin. I think the movie is alright. During the whole movie he would state the problems and the amount of coincidences in the movie while quoting mr. Enter's review.

>"ha ha the pig is fat, that's the only character trait he has"
>"coincidence number one, those cheerleaders are in the gym"
>"all of the townspeople are idiots"

>"coincidence number one, those cheerleaders are in the gym"
What's so weird about cheerleaders in the gym?

The only problem is that the textures have aged like milk. The humour and story is fine if you're not out to dislike it just because it's DreamWorks like a lot of people do.

It's good-ish, it's just not a superhero movie. Or a good Hulk adaptation. It's more like a weird monster movie. Though the scene transitions are can get real bad.

>>"ha ha the pig is fat, that's the only character trait he has"

He also had anxiety issues and was rather effeminate.

Quest for Camelot, The Pagemaster, and especially We're Back!

I just find they way of "acting cool' when they talk pretty annoying actually, but i recognize the penguins are pretty funny.

I don't dislike that just because is Dreamworks, this is stupid, I actually like Shrek, especially the second one.

>"acting cool' when they talk pretty annoying
It's a comedy. They are funny people. What do you want?

I don't really know what he meant by it, I think he meant that they happened to be in the gym right as he used the soda to shoot through the window to avoid being seen without pants

It makes sense that they were there practicing, they're cheerleaders. This is dumb. Your cousin is dumb.

not really...

Wasnt this movie only like 45 minutes long?

Unfortunately no.

>They see your cock

>They are funny people
Could've fooled me