Why is Japan so beautiful? Easily the most aesthetic country in the world...

Why is Japan so beautiful? Easily the most aesthetic country in the world. Western traditional architecture is so ostentatious, Japanese is full zen.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_aesthetics#Yūgen
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks poor

Because Japan has four seasons.

more like great taste and harmony with nature

also dunno what looks poor for you on that pic

I can already tell this thread is going to be on all-nationz.com

Pre-modern Japan looks even better in B&W. That's why any 50s Kurosawa or those old ghost stories like Ugetsu are still so magical.

because you are takeshi

rip

I think this is because japanese always pursued to find beaty in everything around them.
They worked on the way to achieve the most elegant and beatiful aesthetics.
Everything they make looks in it's place without breaking the surroindings view.

Compared to this orthodox churches looks so pretentious. Like a sore thumb
In Japanese buildings of the old and their temples everything seems to be in balance

Ureshii desuu lmao.

this

no offence but Orthodox architecture, especially East Slavic is just a fucking disaster

muh colors muh gold muh onion domes, I've only ever seen a few Orthodox churches that I liked

every country has a bad side of it, but your good side is top tier

Well, you don't seem to adore Japan blindedly. If you'd like to explore Japanese architecture and THEIR(not our) way of thinking more, you should know the notion called Yuugen 幽玄.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_aesthetics#Yūgen

How would they think about Japan nowadays if my ancestors : ) saw the scenery lmao

I fucking love this kind of onsen

They stole their architecture from China

shit chinky paper boxes. British aesthetics are far superior.

god i hate that disgusting grey eyesore to the left. i hope a based jihadi will bomb it soon. How did we become so shit at architecture?

I traveled through Europe a year ago and British Architecture was the ugliest in Europe. Italy and Spain were marvelously aesthetic af.

I guess that's a bait but anyway, yeah I appreciate British aesthetics too, just I prefer the Japanese as its minimalistic.
*Chinese architecture heavily influenced Japanese. And they've become so distinct it's impossible to mistake one for another. Same with Korean and Vietnamese, these are all different styles.

>harmony with nature

I think it's nice, but well, if you don't like grey then you definitely won't appreciate it.