When did you stop watching the babbling electric jew?

When did you stop watching the babbling electric jew?

Fun fact: jews dont let their children watch tv at all.

Why would you even bother with a TV licence, i either pirate or simply dont watch tv shows

Really? What do they do instead?

sharpen their foreskin

Collect shekels.

spin dreidels

After finding out Americans watched the olympics opening ceremony with a 2 hour delay and constant coca cola advert interruptions, I quickly logged in to my TV Licence account and made an advance payment for the next 5 years.

Like/share if you agree.

Eat foreskins.

Just mail them every address you can come up with to keep them busy.

>paying money to be forcefed propaganda

Brexit was a start, but seriously you guys need to end this TV License bullshit.

The age of tv is over. I haven't watched tv in 5 years and don't miss it at all. More content and of a greater variety is available on demand online, for free, without ads. Why would anyone even want to watch tv?
The only reason I can think of is that you don't need to exert effort to find content. You come home from work, fall into a chair, and get things thrown at you, while on the net you need to actively seek out interesting content.

Destroy the west

Wait for the messiah

Because I don't know where else I can watch emily of new moon, plus there's the turner classic movie channels and all the old shows on Vision TV

What the fuck is a TV licence? Will I get pulled over if u do the have one?

Bongs are forced to pay for their indoctrination

BBC is a fucking disgrace nowadays. All they do is suck Abduls cock when a terrorist attack happens and always draw up shitty pathetic and obviously bias kike remarks saying the belligerant was "mentally ill". They must fucking hate it when the terrorist is later recognised as a Mohammad. BBC is not "impartial" as they say they are. An organisation run by left leaning liberal kikes who just love to exploit so called "multiculturalism" when its a fucking failure.

20+ years ago. Fuck you queers referencing movies/tv all the fucking time.

So they can't just plug in an antenna and watch TV for free?

Why are there so many niggers on doctor who? It makes it seem as if England is infested with them. I asked a Brit about that and she told me my racism makes her feel uncomfortable

>Get one. Or get done.
So corporations can openly threaten citizens over yonder? I'm very curious but what happens if you don't have a tv license because you don't watch tv?

basically paying for three television channels which emit forced left wing liberal kike propaganda bullshit. BBC1, BBC2, BBC3 (best which the fucking assholes moved online to save their sheckles) and BBC4 which is alright sometimes desu.

That's why I don't pay taxes- none of it is spent on me.

>so called islamic state
>self-proclaimed islamic state

About 2 years ago. I still would watch sports occasionally (mute the commercials) but I've stopped that as well just because I know that I'm supporting Jew owners and the betafication of Western men who live vicariously through "their team". Everything else was just unwatchable garbage.

I have a few based red pilled friends for serious discussion on matters, but everytime I'm with a group of normies they always talk about stupid TV shows (when not talking about how drunk they got at the bar) and since I know I'll be left out, I just blurt out something to change the subject kek. Sometimes I will just troll them and ask them questions pertaining to actual real world things like

"Hey guys what did you think of Putin's warning to America?"

or

"That was crazy what happened in Turkey last weekend when they attempted that coup, huh?"

just to make them feel dumb before they go back to talking about the Bachelor.

This, if people still are insistent on watching the electric Jew, I don't understand why they would pay for cable? can't you just get your fix by binge watching YouTube?

zero TV since 2009, but I started cutting back years before.

TV is just boring as a medium. No feedback, "something happened, news at 11." "here's what we want you to think." Its just lame.

dont listen to the abdul cock gobbling twat. The BBC try to enforce different races, genders (theres actually Trans, Gays and an old man who secretly cross dresses in the drama Eastenders), religions, ethnicities so that no one can be offended and again enforce their vision of multiculturism where everything is laddy da

No its how we fund the bellends at the BBC

exactly, its actually pathetic and embarrassing

Rub hands

I'll just stick to watching Canadian TV shows where everyone is white, except murdoch mysteries recently introduced a nigger doctor for some reason but they never show the new episodes just the re runs where they make fun of Chinaman, Jews, Catholics and gypsies

You legally need one in the UK for watching live television channels and using BBC iPlayer on demand (not counting other catchup providers). £1000 fine or prison if you are caught.

In Ireland you need one just for owning a television lmao.

I think like 14.
It is really shit.
Just torrent everything I want to watch
And buy occational blurays of top favorites

BBC3 was shit. You must be a under 20.

Everything is cast in London, certain areas of London are basically entirely black.

some shows were okay i guess. im 18 good guess

I moved out of my parents house at 18 and have never paid for a TV license and I'm 26 now.

Just ignore the letters, and if you work during office hours then you will literally never bump into one of the cucks they send round.

Even you answer the door to one, just refuse to let them in.

Have a TV, but just torrent and stream shit via chromecast.

I don't understand, why do you have to PAY for the TV netwrok is you don't want to?

it has been 6 years ago, i think.

It is mandated by law. If you want to watch live television, you have to pay for the tv license. It doesn't matter if you do it online, or on a tv set, as long as it's live, you must have a license. It doesn't matter what channels or networks you use. It's essentially a multimedia tax. It's about 1000 pounds a year.

Soon it will be a full decade.

Hehehe

Oh and if you don't buy it, they send you threatening letters in the post. And then regularly come to visit your home at around 8 pm and you have to explain yourself on why you don't have a license. I had a visit about a month ago.
The fine is 1000 quid, and I've read that about 250,000 people are fined every year. That's 25 million income for BBC just from fines.

Teaching about 6 millions

What the fuck. Everyday I'm shocked at how cucked Britain is. You have my condolences. RIP Britainia

So you're that guy...
The person in the group that always brings up politics every time you all hang out. Learn to be well rounded and talk about other things.

>need a fucking license to watch a channel named BBC and get cucked by sandnigger apologists
Rule the waves.