I hope you will see Edgar Wright's "Baby Driver" tomorrow

if you want indepedent,original movies to live on please fuckin see it , if all you want garbageless soulless trash muh universe movies from Jew Mouse and other trashless hacks then go fuckurself

Is this the "Boss Baby" sequel?

Is this the "Drive" prequel?

>Drive: even more reddit edition

no thanks

>if you want indepedent,original movies
I already drived

>if all you want garbageless soulless trash muh universe movies from Jew Mouse

Very funny, considering this movie was what he wanted Ant-man to be, only the car stuff was all in the final act instead of the whole movie. No wonder Disney shitcanned this retard.

no you talenteless hack this is not sequel,prequel,comic book shit or anything like that.

its pretty cool movie.

>inbefore shill comments
fuck of pajeets

Is this the "Reddit" sequel?

I want good movies. So I won't watch it.

How did Ansel Elgort get famous? The guy is a douchebag.

>no you talenteless hack this is not sequel,prequel,comic book shit or anything like that.

Except this is his Ant-man script, with the driver roll expanded and made into the main character in place of Ant-man. The driver was even a kid who had to listen to music when driving and everything, and the final act was centered completely around a car chase with Ant-man stuck in the glove box.

>edgar wright

MMMMM... DROPPED

The only thing worth of value Edgar Wright has directed was "Don't". That's literary it.

Lmao is that poster real? Jesus Christ. I can't stand the main actor anyway.

This part of the movie confused me

Is this the "Spaced" shitty American reboot?

its called baby driver but the driver is actually a grown man, don't fall for the deception

Sauce?

It comes to a cinema near me in exactly two months.

SAUCE
A
U
C
E

Wow! it's got kevin spacey, a based black man, don draper and 2 women in it! this looks awesome!

Already seen it
It was pretty good, but it could have been much more

>but it could have been much more
It's a movie based on a rejected ant-man script which spent a year in the bin before it got recycled into reddit fodder. The only way to see this is by having less than no expectations.

Stop spouting it's supposed to be an ant man script ITT without providing the sauce, faggot

more like """BABY REDDITOR" """""""" ORF """"""" REDDIT DRIVER"""

Okay OP you talked me into torrenting it.

I've enjoyed Edgar Wright's other movies as well as Ant-Man, but this movie looks like an abomination. I didn't know that a trailer could be so filled with shitty cliches and unoriginal bland characters. I can't believe people actually want to see it

ITT: Post times you acted like the baby driver

So whats the gimmick? He listens to music and is a good driver? That it? A plot contrivance so we can have songs playing during the action scenes?

What happened to Jamie Foxx's pinky and ring fingers?

it looks fucking terrible

>bothering to see a 20-year-old behind the wheel, that seasoned, hardened criminals trust with their money and their lives

Hello, millennial. Baby has no character. As you also have none, allow me to explain.

Character is what's developed over a multitude of years, whether it be from working a shift at an abattoir and having some gruesomely-hilarious stories to tell your coworkers and/or friends, to being a getaway driver who's honed one's craft ALSO over a multitude of years, and probably has some hilarious stories to tell as well. You know - the stories one acquires from having actually lived life, as opposed to primping one's self in an upper-class cocoon one calls "home" and remaining blemish-free for the majority of one's entire 20 years.

Character, user, that usually manifests itself in lines across one's face - notably the forehead, around the mouth and around one's eyes. Lines that, should another person see them, they would automatically associate those lines with "I bet that person has some stories to tell." In this case, "Baby" has NO stories to tell. He has NO character. He has NO experience, NO interesting facial features and NO charisma. He is Gumby behind a steering wheel. One's immersion is ruined before one even decides to brave such a film, and one is left immeasurably-disappointed by the experience.

Unless of course, one is a millennial who has no idea about what "character" is.

THAT, user, is what I'm talking about. Character. Do YOU have any?

It really is an awful name

Nice to see you on Sup Forums Edgar. I liked Shawn of the dead and Hot Fuzz... Paul and Worlds end, not so much, they were a bit preachy.

So do you want to tell us what your movie is about? "It's not made by Disney." is not really enough on its own to make me want to see a film.

Heynong Man

kek

millennial babbies will never, ever get this post

Redditgar Wright blown the fuck out

Nice copypasta.

Honestly. How much "political commentary" is there with Jaimie Foxx and the BLM movement?

He's the only one to die in the movie. There's also a white ex-wall street banker character played by Jon Hamm who gets caught by the police but they let him go because of his white privilege.

edgar wright seems like a pretty chill guy tbqh, only problem is his movies aren't really good
his top 1000 films list and music list also aren't really good
but that part where they play timesplitters 2 in shaun of the dead was pretty cool

this is going to flop so fucking bad, nobody has ever even heard of it

In what ways aren't they good? They're not extremely deep, I'll give you that.

What's a trashless hack?

Yes, it's canon

not a fan of his humor and editing style, feels like it's trying too hard.
i've seen multiple youtubers do an analysis on his films, and i never could see what they saw in his directing. the quirky cuts juxtaposed with his goofy humor just don't appeal to me. i did laugh at a few scenes from shaun of the dead (the tv scene in particular)
maybe i'm just a contrarian. i'll probably still end up seeing baby driver, mostly cause jon hamm is in it.

where does all this hate come from?

typical Sup Forumsack contrarians, this movie will be a massive hit, assholes

dont worry edgar i will definitley watch your kino :-P

because "I drive" xD

I'm really hyped for it since I love Edgar Wright, however I'm sure it will get good critical and fan reception so then Sup Forums will have to hate it and call it reddit

EFAP gave him praise for doing visual comedy in the time of Apatow-esqe comedies consisting mostly of talking heads firing jokes at each other.

Humor is a big part of his style so I see your point, tho I don't agree with it.

baby driver?
really?

How baby driver would play out in real life
>Criminals hire the middle class suburban white kid as their getaway driver
>He gets the job done, probably had daddy pay for advanced driving lessons
>"o-okay it's time f-for my payment now guys"
>Criminals beat the shit out of baby driver, take his car
>"But g-guys I drive"
You'll forgive me if I'm not captivated by the premise of the film. Very hard to suspend my disbelief. Also, doesn't he look like pic related?

Looks stupid as fuck. Congrats.

>Jew Mouse
Could you not, Gunter?

>parents die in a car accident
>raised by criminals

>middle class suburban white kid

I hate this board. Enjoy your capeshit and endless star wars garbage

Almost the whole movie is synched up with the music, like a music video

its over lads

>Criminals beat the shit out of baby driver, take his car
This would then leave a pissed off witness to a major crime that would just rat them out, especially if he has daddies money to buy him out of any jail time. and even if they killed him and got away with it they would never be able to find another driver willing to work with them again after that.

>indepedent,original movies
Oh yes, a knockoff of Drive is so very original.

That said, it looks awesome and I want to see it.

>Raised by criminals
Why? Was he left in the hoods of Detroit and found in a hamper? Like those cartoons where a baby would be raised by wild animals? That just makes even less sense.

all his movies are childish trash. the ones with pegg and the fat guy had some heart at least.

Baby driver defense squad out in full force it seems. My post was a joke you autist

>pretend to be autistic
>people say you're autistic
>haha i was just pretending to be autistic

same, feels bad to be french

Paul wasn't him.

Also The World's End had great fight choreography going for it.

you got me, big fella