Why the fuck does any one actually pay for tv or movies...

Why the fuck does any one actually pay for tv or movies? It might take slightly longer to find a good streaming source if you just search the title online or it might be slightly worse quality but that's never been enough to justify paying so much money for me. Plus there will be loads of series and films that the streaming service doesn't have.

Because ease of access, perfect for sub-intelligent normie brainlets.

Also please don't use online streams.
If you are such a poorfag that you can't afford to buy a film, just torrent the damn movie, if you have a decent enough connection to be able stream them you can download them too.

The quality on all streams is atrocious, and even if you find something with a somewhat decent video quality you can be sure that the audio is always utter dogshit, digitally distorted 96kbps uncomprehensible trash.
You listened to better quality audio in 2008 while downloading dodgy bootleg version of songs from fucking Limewire.

>b-but I want to watch mobies it right away
While you watch an already downloaded film you can put atleast 2 more films to download while you are watching this and there you go, you have a constant stream of films available to you and delete whatever you want after watching.
No excuses you pathetic filthy casual.

I live int he US and I'm afraid of being buttraped by the MPAA's paramilitary division.

No one cares unless you are actually uploading all the latest blockbusters online. If you are that afraid use a simple VPN/proxy and that's it.

No, I don't think you can find every film or show available on some bootleg stream site. Yes, the quality might be bad on some of them. Also, I like to watch everything with subtitles, an option streaming sites don't have.

Also some people believe in something called "the law".

I used to rent movies. Sometimes I go to the theater. Don't think i've spend money on any kind of media for about 10 years now.

>No one cares unless you are actually uploading all the latest blockbusters online.
Fuckin' schway.
I'mma get me all of Kubrick and Takeshi first.

>paying for media

Because if we don't there won't be any movies for degenerate poorfags like yourself to stream for free.

ten bucks is a negligle amount for me. it's comfy to log onto netflix and see the shows I want without any hassle and a good resolution.

Because the marketing campaign of "Netflix and chill" was incredibly successful

>Pay for media
Because it just werks bro
Seriously why would I want to stress about finding a good download link, waiting for it to finish, then somehow playing it on my TV.

I can just sit back and on playstation or whatever, browse netflix and play it instantly.
You pay for the service fucking brainlet.

*Negligible even

Thanks buddy.

netflix/amazon/whatever are such a small charge most people don't even think about it.

I don't know why paying for something you enjoy and can comfortably afford triggers so many neets on here.

if nobody paid for media nobody would make it, then what would you torrent?

Because otherwise the movies and television shows won't be made.

And also convenience for those not autistic about a pure kino experience.

You said it yourself. To a NEET, a monthly subscription probably looks a lot more terrifying than to someone with an actual job.

but surely they'd just log in to their mom's netflix account anyway?

a surprising new take on a familiar theme

Nah, wages are shit where I'm from and a Netflix subscription isn't insignificant money wise. You also have to have a constant good internet connection, while my connection is shit. Also the catalog they offer in my country is very narrow. I prefer to torrent the stuff I like, fuck paying for this you know propaganda media.

Just get a vpn, they're cheaper than a netflix subscription

*you know who

Sup Forums rec me a comfy movie to watch

Get a job, leech.

Okja comes out on Netflix tomorrow.

>implying I use cancerflix

eww no

tell me something else

The War Machine is on Netflix right now.

I DON'T USE NETFLIX REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>be a miserable wagecuck like me because thats what you're supposed to do!!!

the battery I think its up for free everywhere too

It's idiot friendly. My gf can watch netflix on my ps4 while she leaves my PC untouched.
I can't imagine the shit that would happen if we didn't have Netflix, she'd be googling for streams and deactivating safety measures as the sites ask.

This way your retard gf will never learn

You're Netflix' cuck now

Lmao how are NEETs so delusional? Must be the lack socialization and sunlight. Depression and social anxiety suck dude but don't act like you're better off.

What? I pay to watch movies at the theatre. That makes sense. But to watch them at home? No thanks, there's always someone kind enough to *share* it for free. Sharing is caring.

>streaming