Speedy vs Scarlet Witch

Who would be a better drinking buddy?

I dunno I don't drink who would be the first to notice I have been replaced with an imposter

>drinking
That's not Justice.

Speedy's a total slut so it'd be more fun.

shit they look the same
fucking clones.

>shit they look the same

I disagree. I think Olsen has more pronounced facial features.

And better tits

Well Speedy wouldn't accidentally blow up the club after a few shots of vodka.

both of them and a lot of vodka.

Speedy, she's a club rat and she's a bartender. But I can't drink until I get my gallbladder removed...

So I'll just give her something light, like квac.

A push up bra can do wonders for those uninitiated

I don't think it's a good idea to get a girl with dead family issues, accidental manslaughter guilt and psionic abilities drunk.
I mean, unless you're into being violently torn apart while your mind is subjected to the horror of her memories and your comically directed worst nightmares. This boner answers things on my end

You're probably right. But I'm still convinced she has better breasts.

Isn't Speedy a recovering alcoholic?

This thread is in dire need of more cute.

This coupled with her expression of complete lifelessness in the Raft has me really worried about what's going through her head.
It's like the MCU keeps finding ways to ma her die inside a little more when she's just starting to recover or cope. She was so ready and willing in the beginning, she was part of a team, helping Cap and Sam. Then some asshole brings a suicide bomb to the festivities and everything blows up in her face.

>go out with former drug addict/club owner/ socialite party girl
>lucky if you wake up hung over out of your mind with all of your savings blown and three new STIs
>you feel like shit and don't remember anything
>she's long gone and doesn't return your texts

>go out with nice young woman from small european mountain town
>she knows this nice little hole in the wall spot that makes great food and serves good wine
>spend the evening discussing common interests and telling each other stories and jokes
>head back to her place afterwards
>make sweet passionate love to her, both of you shouting "HAIL HYDRA!" as you mutually climax
>fall asleep in each other's arms, waking up early the next morning to go out for pancakes together

decisions, decisions

Are they cousins or something? When I saw CW I noticed that they even have similar mannerisms when they speak. It's freaky.

>Drinking
That's degenerate.

She'll get better. She's probably laying low with Steve, Clint, Sam and Scott. It's probably pretty hard to feel like a piece of shit in such good company.

>Are they cousins or something?

Not as far as public record is concerned.

She's dead inside already.

I don't think I could survive drinking with Thea. She's great, but she parties harder than Ollie.

Wanda, she's a slav, so she can put up a tough fight in squat-shots.

Drunk people are fun.

No! She's just temporarily sad. She'll smile again.. someday.

>Da user, i'm fine, no need to worry...

She'll meet Kaecilius and he'll teach her how to fully use her powers.

>[need to hug her intensifies]

Goddammit..

That sexy hair on the left

> She's becoming more ruthless even before the Raft; contrast her hesitating over that mook in Lagos to "you're holding back".
> The Raft further isolated her from humanity.
> She can't show her face in Wakanda.
> She would have ended up in the Raft anyhow; Tony was merely delaying the innevitable. Wanda knew she was fucked and said as much to Vision.
> Cap will have to explain to her that she went through all that shit for nothing.
> Nowhere where she can train.

NEVER EVER

>She can't show her face in Wakanda.
Because of fear that she will go on another nigger rampage?
I wonder if she has some kind of nickname among niggers, like White Mamba or something.

>She's becoming more ruthless even before the Raft; contrast her hesitating over that mook in Lagos to "you're holding back".

What you call ruthless I call confidence. She's less willing to hold back because she's beginning to trust herself.
> The Raft further isolated her from humanity.

I was stuck in the bumb fuck middle of nowhere with no cable and internet for four years, but that hasn't destroyed my capability from functioning in the world and interacting with people. Granted though, it took me a month or two to adjust.

> She can't show her face in Wakanda.

I doubt that. Wakanda's been cut off from the world for a long time. I doubt the average Wakandan citizen would be able to identify her on sight. And even if they might be able to, she can just throw on a cap and it's all good.

> She would have ended up in the Raft anyhow; Tony was merely delaying the innevitable. Wanda knew she was fucked and said as much to Vision.

It was a big possibility. But not a for sure thing. If she had signed the accords, she might not have been thrown in.

> Cap will have to explain to her that she went through all that shit for nothing.

I'll let you have that one.

> Nowhere where she can train.

We don't know that for sure. There are some pretty remote places on Earth.

>She's less willing to hold back
I'd like her to be less willing to hold back on me if you know what I'm saying. Which would be impressive because I don't even know what I'm saying

>I was stuck in the bumb fuck middle of nowhere with no cable and internet for four years,
Were you in a straitjacket inside a confined cell with no light and limited access to commodities but constantly monitored tho?

>I'd like her to be less willing to hold back on me if you know what I'm saying

Carl, don't you need to be at work or someth-...

Nevermind.

>I doubt that. Wakanda's been cut off from the world for a long time.
What, don't you read the comic books? Wakanda is hilariously isolationist, with the general exception of T'Challa and his father.

She'd be recognizable because she'd be the only fucking white girl in the entire country.

Why is she so angry.

>Were you in a straitjacket inside a confined cell

Thankfully, no.

>with no light
No. She's got light though. However artificial it may be.

>limited access to commodities

Yep.

>but constantly monitored tho

Nope. I was left to rot.

But nevertheless, she was only in the raft for maybe a couple weeks though. Not years. I really don't think what she went though in there is going to make her feel less connected to humanity. There've been people who've gone through worse and came out of it okay.

>tfw no hypnotized Wanda to play with

Speedy cuz she's a slut

Wanda because she's pure

>autism fingers

Wanda will NEVER EVER smile again.

>cute fingers

>autism fingers

You're wrong, WRONG!

>Hey guy- yeah, i'm great, just going to take nap...

They're cute, CUTE!

Also how the fuck is she doing that?

It's a mutation, some people can bend their fingers backwards.

Wanda.
Also, she's not for sexual.

You're a monster!

because whedon killed her brother because whedon is a hack

Speedy would probably let me do some gross stuff to her.

>tfw you'll never have a snoring Wanda between your arms under the covers in the middle of a rainy winter night

Stop.. stop it!

>Wanda will never subconsciously snuggle up to you while asleep

The best kind of fingers.

You will never tuck a sleepy drunk Wanda into bed and give her a cuddle.

>Feed me, Seymour

Kek

I'd give her a kiss afterward.

One the forehead or cheek. N-nothing lewd!

SHE'S A
L
U
T

Don't say that, Evans. You know she's pure!

Wouldn't Wanda bond with Speedy over their mutual love of fast things.

Cute!

> Slav Squat!

>wanda gets drunk
>fucks with you for fun

I know.

Cheeki breeki iv damke!

>can warp the nature of reality
>gets drunk
>turns your dick into a cabbage
>laughs for hours at the sight and then passes out

Decisions, decisions.

I don't care about the characters, but y'al crazy if you think Willa isn't the hotter woman.

>y'al crazy if you think Willa isn't the hotter woman.

Then I gladly accept my madness and embrace pure Lizzie Olsen.

>80 post into a Willa thread
>Not one lewd image

I hate what you faggots havs turned this board into

Who's the one on the left?

CUTE!
U
T
E
!

Speedy has a nice ass. But Scarlet has better legs

Ummhmmm.

Make way for superior drinking buddy!

Moar cute!

>after pancakes, she erases your race on a whim

> Tomorrow morning, Wanda will be sober, while but your dick will still be a cabbage.

Okay, post some Willa then.

I'll post the superior cutie.

Wait. Wht doesn't this image show up on google? W..Willa?

Scarlet Witch.
Either she's a hard baller slav who's been living off of Vodka since her parents bit the dust or she's new to drinking and you can drink lightly and get to know each other better

"user...you took my panties...please give them back..."