Can shitskins become redpilled?

Before I was a black lives matter, #NotAllMuslims SJW, but now I literally support Hitler and can't get enough of the alt right dark enlightenment movement.

Is this normal?

What does Sup Forums think?

Can shitskins become honorary aryans?

Pic related.

Yea they can, just don't be a nigger.

Why is first post, always best post? I mean come on, we can /thread right there.

no niggers, southern indians, pakis and mainland chinks are inferior in every way

Yes, anybody can know the truth.

desu southern indians are more civilized than the northerners and basically always have been.

you realise most shitskins idealise Hitler right? The idea that Hitler was bad is only taught to brainwash Westerners. People in Asia, middle east, india etc love Hitler.

yes and we are a lot of redpilled monkeys my fellow roach

i mean those chocolate brown motherfuckers 1.50m height who can't speak proper english and i see them in my uni often

>Implying not all blacks are niggers
You got jew'd.

Get off my board, nigger.

They can become red-pilled, but they can never become white.

Also 'Mein Kamp is the best selling book in India.
I've been too Iran, Persians like hitler too.

because mudslims hate jews, not so surprising.

Could they? Yes. Would they? Only the strongest mind would work against indoctrination like that.

Whats easier? Hey whitey be racist for something that happened before even my granddads time or why the fuck are people shitty and overly entitled?

Everyone is not a 'mudslim' in Iran, maybe if you would've studied history...

both your countries are filled with mudslimes poo

Yours too, soon.

said the expert on roach invasion

Black Power, white subhumans must be slaves!

>alt-right
>redpilled

Don't push it, Sven

check 'em

No, this is a White thing only. Saging this shit as it is all too obvious that a literal shitskin is the OP, looking for weaker Sup Forumsacks to extend their sympathies.

Forgot the sage, here you go.

Daily reminder that this sort of person is just baiting. There is no difference between blacks and niggers, just a fine line in external appearance.

>Can shitskins become redpilled?
Yes

A individual can be redpilled, yes, but the problem arises when non-whites become a majority in one area. Then they start chimping out and ruining things for peaceful whites. Just look at USA for example, how long does it take for a typical white familiy to move out of predominatly black neighbourhood?

Theres degenerates and traitors in all races of man, if they are honorable and willing to purge their own filth as we are i see no reason we cant deem them honorable.

quit the aryan meme though its dumb, just because a shitskin is honorable dontmake him aryan.

"Redpilled" as you use it here just means reactionary.

A black person can be reactionary, so long as they realize that once their party is in power, their heads will be under boot heels just like all the other blacks not in the party.

sure, as long as you go back

>Going from one extreme to the other

WEW LAD

>you realise most shitskins idealise Hitler right? The idea that Hitler was bad is only taught to brainwash Westerners. People in Asia, middle east, india etc love Hitler.
Really?
Can I see some evidence?

>southern indians are more civilized than the northerners and basically always have been.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

Southern faggot detected.

Not all blacks are niggers, but all niggers are black

He's right you delusional idiot, the brits settled in the south, southerners were responsible for mars, most american-indian doctors/nasa engineers/ceos are south Indian, you north dogs are worthless arabspawn

yep

yes but niggers can still be redpilled. they can create their own societies free of white interference and build great things for their people

>niggers
>build great things for their people

WE WUZ BOB THE BUILDER AND SHIEEET

nazism is not about being white is about being proud of the native race and your own race(if you have one)
if you want to be a nazi in england you should be pro white and against shitskins like you.
there is a nazi party in peru btw

Some (all?) Indians already are Aryans.

How can you call yourself a shitskin? The insult is kind of too baked-in to subvert it. 'spic', 'kike', 'burger', 'nigger' - they're all mild and subvertible, but 'shitskin' is intrinsically degrading.

You can be red pilled but realized everything is going good for you.

>Hillary is gonna win
> The expected destruction of republican and religious right
>Blacks take control of the creative class
>Poor southern non pc-whites feel the failings of the death of the labor class in the us
>Join the jews using are cultural image (strong, smart, classy black woman. strong, smart, classy, black man.) to dominate all forms of corporate business and new media channels.
>Enjoy all the new deal safety nets that whites used for there advantage in the past but enjoy them in 2020.

It's soo good to black right now.

Redpill is just finding out how the world works, who serves whom and which side of the fence you fall on.
Whether you benefit or not is irrelevant

here is the point i will make. care enough about your own race, and your own people to want to further their development, strengthen your own culture.
that is how to gain respect from me.
if you try pulling a number on us like the culturally cohesive ragheads are doing right now, but you fulfil the above, i won't hate you, and i will respect you to the extent that i realise your strength and conviction, but if your culture threatens my own then we are at conflict.
i don't think you have to be a bad person, for me to want to kill you or oust you from the lands of my forbears.

this, basically.
to me, (ethnic) nationalism is not a whites only ethos, but one that i think would benefit all races.

as he says you should support whites in europe or fuck off back to africa or wherever your kind came from and better your peoples. and with all sincerity i would wish you the best.

to me, (ethnic) nationalism in this respect is juxtaposed to imperialism and hegemony.
i disagree for example, with what was inflicted upon native americans, and i think it was a shame.
but for as much as i wished it didn't happen, i won't carry white guilt for it.
for every proud and respectable native american who took up arms against european colonials, there were a dozen snakes, race traitors, who sold their people out to us.
and those people i cannot respect and nor did the colonials, because they trampled all over them.

now apply that precedent with what is happening in europe right now and you'll see why we're so fucked.
for every white nationalist, there are thousands of tolerance cucks that the muslims have NO respect for and just use.

race traitors are enemy number one, for any peoples.

yeah but theres no reason they cant give it a shot. they are genetically designed for africa and will do better there

they know what they are doing. when put together in the same society you just get defacto slavery due to biological differences.

they want a bunch of foreign ethnicities doing all the shitty jobs for low pay, and i think thats wrong

They theoretically can. But most can't handle the truth; gets angry or runs away, never to look back.