vid.me/wda3

or an edgy review of an objectively bad film

>vid.me
No, I'm good thanks.

Woah, watch yourself with that edge

>can't watch without turning on scripts and turning off adblock

thanks for nothing op

stay safe

It obviously wasn't. Some shill just got triggered someone didn't like his favorite movie.

There's no such thing as hate speech, that's what idiots call free speech they don't like.

ISNT THERE A DIFFERENT GODDAMNED FRAME AROUND TO ADVERTISE THIS FUCKING MOVIE

This shit is already in my retinas forever

based noscript poster

2 minutes in and im enjoying this

source

It's a video my sister sent me

go the fuck back to saucefag

quit posting your shit fucking video

god youre so obnoxious

somehow worse than yms

I'm fed up with all you newfaggots using memes incorrectly. This is not the proper use of edge. Fuck off.

Yes. Criticizing anything black is hate speech.

>objectively bad film
>Get Out
Pick one

It was a bad movie.

Your sister's a nasty degenerate weird shit. Day of the rope will sort all you freaks out.

Seems likes he's mostly nitpicking to serve his own agenda, feels like he wanted to hate it.

you are using that reaction image in the wrong context

Big tongue fetish simone

>tfw can't get into his Discord server

This. Reviewers are known to be unbiased and not have their own actual opinions.

He's a sham!

There's difference between seeing a film and them forming your opinion based on its merit and going into it without an open mind and just nitpicking it

It was a fun movie. I had fun watching it. I'm as white as it gets.

Complaining about how all the white were bad and black were good is just ridiculous. Who gives a shit we're still the best race. How thin-skinned do you have to be to make a video because a movie showed white people as bad?

This.

>shitty edit jokes

DROPPED the review

if anyone thinks Get out is objectively bad then theyre fuckin retarded or an obnoxious, pretentious, wanna be contrarian asshole.

On no scale it's objectively "garbage".

what a shit review and i thought yms was pretentious.

side note: I seriously got a headache cause of all the unbalanced sounds and the shitty joke edits.