Muslim Invasion

Sup Forums, what's going to happen to the world after muslims take over Europe and Russia? They are not going to be able to build a succesful society, are they?

Well russians arenĀ“t better tbqh senpai

It will be the return of the dark ages where scientific advancements are forgotten and destroyed.

Probably after a couple of centuries secularism will rise again and we can continue where western civilization has left off.

>implying Russians are able to build a successful society

>hohol
>society
pick one

How is that non-citizenship going?

How? We will all be dead/bred out of existence.

Well, not my family. We will move back to Australia and live a good life.

New global dark age id imagine

Tanned reply.

No. why afirca and muslim countries so instable? because of shitskins
why refugees fly to europe? because europe is stable
what will happen with europe when it turns into shitskin-majority? europe will turn into africa with endless wars etc

2000 years in the future, Brown children will be taught about the Muslim dark ages

About how the evil Islamic Religion destroyed their great civilization, also how it was a evil white man religion while evil whitey still existed

White communities are already forming in Asian based countries.
We'll keep building civilisations with Asians, and hopefully enough whites will be able to save the white race.

But in the meantime, MAKE FUCKING WHITE BABIES.
4-5 per woman, stop being fags, white men.

checked.
Of course western culture and white people in general will be completely eradicated in Europe but a rise of secularism is bound to happen but it will probably take many centuries.

>implying im russian
hohol is just as retarted as a vatnik

Sorry, can't afford more than 2 kids, since my taxes are too high to pay for the welfare cheques for all these brown babies.

That's because you are a faggot not willing to sacrify your comfort for the sake of your blood.

>stop being fags
Go prep the bull, frenchie

White people will die out. Society will degenerate. Asia will flourish. As years drag on white people become legendary. Movements in Eurabia to adopt ancient white values. All sandniggers in eurabia bicker about who is the most white. WW2 happens again with sandniggers. Asians colonize mars.

>Europe will cease to exist: According to Baba Vanga, the continent will cease to exist by 2016, and all that would remain will be empty spaces and wasteland, nearly devoid of any form of life. She is reported to have said that chemical weapons would be used by extremists against Europe.

>Muslims will invade Europe: The blind mystic had also predicted that Muslims will invade Europe, and there will be widespread destruction by extremists, which will go on for many years, until the continent ceases to exist. She had also predicted that a Great Muslim War will begin in Syria.

>Rome as the capital of the Islamic caliphate: Islam will finish invading the whole of Europe by 2043, and Rome will be the capital of the new caliphate.

>US attacking Muslim dominated Europe: By 2066, the US will attack Muslim dominated Europe using climate change weapon, and will try to retake Rome and bring back Christianity.

the prophecy has already begun...

I think they will start killing each other because some will think that muhammad was taking shit in evening and others, in morning

>muh white babbies!!

You are a shitty faggot.

It's not going to happen, we're probably going to radicalize christianity for a century or two and cleanse europe with some good old inquisition.
Everything will go back to normal after that.
We could do it right now but our pope is a pussy.

take a guess which part of the world is currently undergoing the largest drops in birthrates. the islamic countries.

or there will be a war before that happens where the sjws get slaughtered by their mudslime pets

It's not going to happen.

USA have a fucking debt, they probably start a war in less than 30 or 20 years

lol. burgers in charge of restoring christianity.

nice try baba vanga

You're a little early there, mummy.

Muslims will become a sizable minority in central and northern Europe but their population will stabilize due to Europe entering economic long term stagnation and the collapse of the welfare state.

The happening won't be happening and frankly I'm more worried by a world led by China. Chinks don't like whites or respect them and haven't forgotten the way Europeans attacked them.

muslims have survived to this point in time and are one of the bigger groups of people in the world
how is their society not succesfull? by what measure? technological progress?

Every country they own is a shithole and they contributed absolutely nothing to humanity both culturally and technologically.
If it wasn't for western culture they'd still be shitting in pots, living in stone dwelling and travelling on animals.

It doesn't matter as they are currently in the billions and are breeding like rats in the West, while our own birth rates plummet and even when we do have kids they are ruined by the "education" system and all the propaganda flung at them to make them good little drones.

no society will fall infrastructure will crumble and it will just end up like the shit country they came from
ask un (or whats left of it) for gimmiedats
and just move on to the next country who is on top
plague of locusts

>Chinks don't like whites or respect them

Patently untrue. For the sake of the argument though, lets say the Chinese do hate the white man. But ask yourself: do they hate whitey as much as they hate sambo and the dune coons?

Chinks value stability and societal harmony, and if you take dindus and other undesirable elements from the equation, the west has attained this ideal fairly well. There's a mutual respect between the west and the Chink, if nothing else.

This.

You want an image of Europe's future?

There will be no Caliphate, things will get dicey for the next decade but the liberals will sail through the storm. Europe will get browner, I'm talking a degree of brown where the natives will only constitute 60-70% of the population, possibly lower. The immigrants will secularize, the natives will continue to reject Christianity, Islam will become the most popular religion on the continent. Somewhere, a Muslim with a history degree will look at the irony of Islam conquering Europe this way and smile.

That is Europe's future. The true concern you should have is Europe's future after the migrations. As sea levels rise and vast swathes of Africa become desert, entire populations will move where the food is, the food that has been sent to their people for generations. You think a million immigrants in a year is bad? Try the entire population of Ghana swarming into Europe desperate for something in their belly.

Every time I see a muslim woman wearing a towel on her head, they are either pushing a baby stroller, pregnant, or both. They are just perpetually knocked up it seams.

My mom commented to me on a white lady with 4 kids and said "geez, dont you think thats enough lady?" I had to correct her and say, thats a good thing mom.

yeah sadly, white people keep moving to the gulf and applying for citizenship as well the cunts. wish they would all leave back to europe along with the pakis and indians

What is the percentage of White Americans buddy?

50 - 60% now and the majority of teens are non White

You are circling the drain more than we are.

>why afirca and muslim countries so instable?

Colonization had a lot to do with making those places unstable. Granted, they were pre or semi-industrial shitholes before Europeans arrived, but they were stable pre or semi-industrial shitholes.

>implying he said that it was a good thing.

Her predictions have already been debunked though

you gotta stop the transgender school education first, if u want our children to be able to breed. the new thing is now stuff like safe school coalition where they teach preschoolers how to be gay and how animals are also transgenders ....time to homeschool people!

We can make a fair trade? Give us the whites and you can have all the illiterate, child-molesting muslim cunts?

The mayor of your most popular and influential city is a Muslim. Get off your high horse you prick.

What are you trying to get at with this post?

Sorry Jamal, I care about my blood.

I get the whole "muh takeover shit", but...

Surely countries like China/India/South America will be like "nah mate fuck off".

The Chinese NEED white westerners to consume their products - there will surely be a point they'll step in and push Islam's shit back in

deal the whites just bring whores (russians) steal jobs (other whites), and act like loud cunts (brits). We're keeping the Americans though, they are nice.

>wanting to provide a stable and decent life for the children you do have makes you a faggot.

Literally how niggers in the US behave. Have you seen how they live? It's horrible, how could you ask someone to do that to their children?

We have cheap catholic private schools not affiliated with normal school system and those shitty programs.

A girl I know went there, definetly based,from a 6 children family. The father is an engineer, and managed to have a really nice house built, through savings and hardwork. They are not taught any degeneracy at all, to such extent that the sisters running the school forbid a compulsory reading (Les Liaisons Dangereuses) for the national exam that year, because it described vicious behaviors and a rape told by the rapist.

da komrad

It's gonna be awesome. Just like the Islamic golden age of Spain.

No faggots,no feminism,no atheist degenerates,sluts in their proper place(the kitchen),every guy has 4 wives and lots of kids,science and arabesque arts everywhere,piety,morality and family values.

I am pointing out the future of White Americans is much bleaker than Europeans

>hurr durr europoors

You are heading for the death pits m8. Niggers are stupid enough to believe you are responsible for everything bad in the world, you have literally been jewed into being jews