What the FUCK man? I expected a mediocre Fox capeshit but got literal capekino...

What the FUCK man? I expected a mediocre Fox capeshit but got literal capekino. This was the first capeshit that blew me away since Watchmen.

Absolutely amazing.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/vFq6zSN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>watchman
Really, pleb? Your shitty tastes aside logan was prime kino

>july 2017
>still shilling this artsy edgy shit

(and i liked wolverine as a kid)

Yawn it was fucking boring except for the laugh when the little fat nigger mutant ran around

t.pleb

>these are the same people that laughed at Logan hitting the truck

disgusting

Does Logan Noir add anything? It's just the same film in Black & White

I've seen it twice and literally have no idea what you're talking about.

did I fall asleep and miss a fat kid running around like something on benny hill?

>little beaner girl drugged her whole life
>somehow can kill trained operatives
>can somehow fly around even though she weighs like 900lbs

It was decent but come on it turned into complete Capeshit by the end

>that third act
>capekino
lol 6/10 being very generous

Dullest franchise

>A-at least Logan was good

"No!"

Funny how someone with literal superpowers who has been trained to kill her whole life is able to kill well-trained humans

Yeah I really FUCKING loved this FUCKING movie. It was really FUCKING edgy and I love the way it was so FUCKING mature. You can tell because they used the FUCKING F-word and they never FUCKING did it previously.

>People don't say "fuck" in real life

no, user, you are the edgelords

I know this is bait but there are people who think swearing is edgy and not a normal part of language, it's sad

why are americucks alright with constant violence but if you show a boob, say fuck or cunt you are outrageous? it's such a warped morality.

What happens as the girl's body continues to grow? Her skeletal structure is effectively frozen due to the metal. Would she remain that size forever or would her body begin to grow in grotesque ways ultimately leading to an eternally suffering bag of skin over a tiny metal frame?

if anything was edgy in this it was the over the top violence.

the swearing was approriate for the situation and seemed like natural interaction between people.

>expectign user to understand human interaction

I'm sorry, I forgot where I was.

I have no problem with it I just thought it was humorous that they took every opportunity to overuse it to prove how edgy they were trying to be. Get over yourselves.

if you paid attention to the movie, you'd realize they only gave her the metal on the claws, her skeleton is normal, she'll grow normally

imgur.com/gallery/vFq6zSN

>she has long toenails because she's female, Logan. You know, girls have long toenails. Ha ha makes sense right?

It was also funny tbqh

>like a female lion
What the fuck did they mean by this shit?

loved the beginning, the exact point when it fell flat for me was with the Jackman clone, basically when the capeshit sets in, and once they find the other kids it goes full nosedive
i wouldnt have minded the movie just being about logans, that albino, and picards daily life struggles

Watchmen is the #4 capekino of all time and Znyders magnum opus

>little beaner girl drugged her whole life

They didn't drug her, you literally see them training mutant kids to fight.

The real plothole is that none of the other kids do anything more than take potshots at the mooks. I was expecting them all to go tactical on their pursuers.

He was theorizing why Laura had the foot blade when Logan did not, likening the differences between them as to those between a male and female lion.

He was probably trying to get on Logan's nerves for the most part. Though part of the point was "Logan's purpose is to protect his family" or something.

>logans, that albino, and picards daily life struggles

>You change him
>No you change him
>It's your turn to change him
>No it's your turn to change him

What was so good about it? I've seen it, but didn't think it was THAT good. Definitely better than other capestuff.

Thats some arthouse kino right here

I thought the violence was appropriate as well considering it's Wolverine. I'm just surprised we had to wait until the final film to see him actually gore people.