Can someone explain the difference between the Slavic people

and the Germanic-Romanic-Celitic peoples?

Is it just a meme division to divide the white race?

The difference is largely a social construct or very slim. Biggest difference is that slavic people have more experience with sandnigger invasions, thats why western whites are pussys.

Live in a desert so no idea. Honestly its just a division between cucked (western) and un-cucked (eastern) Europe

Why does it matter? White people will extinct in 50 years.

The main difference I think is that Germanics are just way more aware of their pagan/barbaric past, whereas Slavs not so much. Slavs don't have a counterpart of Tacitus' Germania and this historian started to be very popular in the Renaissance

I am damm sure that it would be race mixing if you white girl near a white boy's house give birth to a Swedish child.

Slavs are the European perifery, hence the fact that they have more expierence with islam, jews and harship. They also did not totally absorb the enlightment and even had some neofeudalism in the 18th and 19th century. Other cultural differences are more defined by religion.

How important are ancient Rome and Greece in Slavic countries? Do you study them at school/learn Latin?

>Germanic-Romanic-Celitic
Do you really think there is no difference between this peoples?

Slavs are much closer to Germanics than Celtic and Romans are. Just look to their faces and languages.

Oh, I forgot, Celts don't have any languages so they consider themself close to Germanics... Sorry guys, had no intend to offend you.

Slavs are prone to violence and crime. They have lower IQ than Germanics and they can't resist alcohol which is why they are drunk most of the time, even at work. Slavs are incapable of creating successful, wealthy and civilized societies which is why all their countries are poor.

It's genetic.

>How important are ancient Rome and Greece in Slavic countries? Do you study them at school/learn Latin?
We have a lot to learn besides stupid dead languages. English, maths, biology and things like that, for example.

>They have lower IQ than Germanics
Polish math score...

dunno if the difference is cultural or genetic, but russians are low thugs in here and Estonia

Pic kinda related

Mostly cultural differences. Because of them, Slavs are way more honest and bitter than their Germanic counterparts. All the Germans I know pussyfoot around a problem in fear of offending people while Slavs just say whatever they want in the most offending manner imaginable. There are many bad things about us, but I like that we still call a spade a spade.

>Germanic-Romanic-Celitic

no such thing, they're separate groups

Cold War and US shilling. There's no difference. We have had slavic settlements here and we had germanic settlements there. We are brothers.
Watch Brzezinski on separating Russia and Germany

Pretty much, but it is still possible to study Latin at university. I know that med students do it (at least the basics) and some humanities majors as well.

That's sign that you can't control your emotions. Which is why you are also prone to drinking and raping.

I think that poles have always been the exception, unlike most slavic nations they had a rich history full of great men and important institutions.

They would probably be one of the greatest nations on earth if they weren't partitioned back in the 18th century.

seriously, Racism is such an outdated way of thinking, a hole is a hole user and a pole is a pole, just be glad you are getting some.

Every population than lives isolated from the rest (so it was before invention of planes and trains and getting to othr places was hard) accumulates it's own genetic features.

That's why brits have fucked up teeth while being kinda white too. After living alone on their island they accumulated fucked teeth genes.

The chick on your pic has slavic plump round nose tip nose and hair tone, as opposed by germna chicks with smaller pointy nose brighter hair and more defined chin.

There are a lot more races than "white" "niger" and "gook"

Slavs are subhuman the others are white

I the divide goes the other way, it's the difference between Germanic people, and Slavic-Romantic-Celtic people.

>Germanic people: Won't have countries by 2050
>Slavic-Romantic-Celtic people: Will still have countries in 2050

Or maybe it's a sign that you're the ones who can't handle your feelings when confronted with reality, so you have to sugarcoat it. That's why you close your eyes before the sandnigger invasion and are prone to cuckery in general.

I see. Here it's still being pushed to follow Latin in highschool, beginning at the age of 12. It's a dead language and but I still think it's usefull because you get a cultural basis and a starting point to learn other languages fast

We're all human and we're all Nordic, but not everyone is Slavic.

>Pretty much, but it is still possible to study Latin at university. I know that med students do it (at least the basics) and some humanities majors as well.
Yes, Latin is required for medical workers just as English is required for every progammer.

And also there are jurists.

yeah nice memes you got there m8

Thats because modern germans are mostly slavs, basically anywhere north of the Rhine is no longer Germanic and the franks and anglo-saxons who settled france and the uk are the only gemanic peoples.

kek.

What does he mean by that

>Slavs don't have a counterpart of Tacitus' Germania and this historian started to be very popular in the Renaissance
We have "Tale of ancient years" and our racist nutjobs are jerking off all over Kievan Rus and Slavic pagan panteon with all those Perun and Veles gods.

Germanics don't exist. You are basically slavs

That's interesting, I never knew. We have to study two languages starting from elementary school, the first being English and the second usually being either German, Spanish or Russian. I kind of wish Latin was a possibility, too. Sure, it is a dead language, but I find it fascinating.

>51st state talking

I agree with this but you're wrong in your estimation that Slavs and Germans are more related to one another than Celts are to Romanic people. Celtic and Italic peoples are descended from the same immediate Indo-European branch. They are extremely closely related.

Anyways, I consider Slavs to be just another European people. They're alien to me, but not wholly unrelated.

Slavs age like milk, After 30 their women disintegrate

Slavs are more prone to AIDS due to genetic defects

Slavs are more prone to psychosis, alcoholism and sociopathy

Slavs are inbred and have lover IQs across the board

Slavs are medically subhuman, not just socially

Some schools teach Latin, which is why they are trash for subhuman geeks

You're welcome any time.
Pack your Siemens bags and come aboard.

Slavs have been subjugated by the Sarmatian Serbs and Croats, who became slavicized, we are true Iranians not those in Iran

>it's usefull because you get a cultural basis and a starting point to learn other languages fast
ayyyyy lmao

slav is a language group not a race are you people retarded

>Slavs age like milk, After 30 their women disintegrate
BS. Look at Melania.

At least Slavs aren't Muslim and ugly like Turks. There has never been a good looking Turkish girl in history.

>lover IQs across the board
Says the fucking third world roach.
A fucking sandnigger !

We study them at shool, but not much more than ancient Egypt or Mesopotamia, for example. Latin is being taught in medical universities.

here's your (you) you shitstain of a "human" fucking t*rkroach

The "white race" is much more complex than you stormfaggots make it out to be. Southern, Western and Eastern Slavs have distinct characteristics and strong ethnic differences, for instance.

Now, when you compare two umbrella terms such as "Germanic" and "Slav", the gap gets even bigger. The Dutch are Germanic. So are the Anglo-Saxons (to some extent). Do you put them in the same bag as the Bavarians?

It is not a meme division.

Melania? Try Ogórek, she ran for president here recently and is in her 40s.

google "ogórek neko" to get shatter dick

She looks to be 40+ years old. Not bad looking, but old nonetheless.

I think the Slavs age like milk meme was because in soviet times men and women would work all day everyday

It was accelerated aging by stress.

Nowadays everyone looks younger compared to the previous generation at their age

>Now, when you compare two umbrella terms such as "Germanic" and "Slav", the gap gets even bigger. The Dutch are Germanic. So are the Anglo-Saxons (to some extent). Do you put them in the same bag as the Bavarians?

Yes. All whites should unite. ALL whites. Do you understand? ALL whites. We are threatened in our existence, it is paramount we stick together to fight for our future.

>one eye higher than the other due to accelerated orbital aging
>AIDS spots on skin
>dental retardation due to slavic oral syndrome
>wrinkles covered by cheap commieblock cosmetics
>herpes indicator lesions on irises
>40+ years old and looks like a 60 year old botox hag

yup slav alright

lmao you subhumans are so shitty, no wonder you are all inbred, no other race will fucking breed with your counterfeit genes

Furthermore, Central and South-Eastern European population have mostly been in conflict with the migrating Slavic populations throughout most of their early history. This has created a rift between the opposing culture groups.

The Illyrians, Pannonians and Thracians for instance were either assimilated or displaced by the Southern Slavs, creating different ethnic groups (Slovenians, Croatians, Serbs and Bulgarians) while greatly influencing others (Hungarians, Romanians and Albanians/Macedonians).
The same happened in the north with the Prussians, who have kept several Slavic traits.

>non-white opinion on white people

discarded

>How important are ancient Rome and Greece in Slavic countries? Do you study them at school/learn Latin?
Not at all. The fact that Poland is so strongly catholic is just an accident

>roach
>calling anyone inbred

Of course, but it is just as dangerous and incredibly ignorant to make a huge melting pot out of European ethnic groups.

It's like an epic fuck you to our heritage on top of the all the obvious degenerate stuff.

Where do I get a homely, feminine, slavic wife? Interpals?

Would they only want me to BURGER them for citizenship?

look at these butthurt slavshits and slavshit diaspora

lmao

look at them untermensch

ahahahahah

You don't. You'd have to live in Slavlands to get one. You can only get the worst Slavic whores in the US.

SAVAGE

SLAVS BTFO

>roach
you look like hairy orangutans. Stop

I see you are desperate, T*rk, so here's your (you). Use it wisely.

wtf i hate slavs now

Nigger you're talking about fucking white people there.

That may be the case with Eastern Slavs, but sadly we in Poland only have literature from Romanticism about pagan Poles

To preserve the Christian white culture of Europe is a fuckton more important than local quibbly-quabbly "muuuhhhh my hometown in Romania celebrates Christmas in the morning of the 25th by smashing a glass of pickles on the backdoor" bs. We celebrate Christmas, we are white, let's stick together to preserve that.

The difference? Simple.

Slavs are niggers, Germanic-Romanic-Celitic peoples aren't.

Your ancestors were greeks forced to convert to a cuck religion where god tells you to cut a part of dick off and pray five times a day to show how good of a cuck your are.

wtf, I am a Turkroach now

It is a meme. We wuz white n shit, don't belive the propaganda Hans!

>post qt thumbnail of cherrypicked slavshit
>try to fool europeans into believing slavs are NOT untermensch
>"yes yes please west-man, fuck our women yes"
>"disregard the 20% AIDS rate and the substandard intelligence of our wrecked race, thats t-trivial yes uh-huh"
>" please fuck our women pleaseeeeee so I can move to America with my whore sister and you"

Slavs in a nutshell.

Slavs = Ruddy-faced IndoEuro niggers of the steppes and forests who settled in Western Asia

Romanic/Latin = Indo-European niggs who split into a few scions: one settled in the Southern European area, one in Greece and another in Anatolia; the Southern scion later created the Roman Empire and extended its culture outside of its ethnic area

Celts - They came in Europe at about the same time as ProtoItalics, but they settled in Central Germany, then later migrated to the West; basically Ginger-European niggers

Ethnic roots may be different from culture (!). For example Romanians are ethnically a mix of ancient Thraco-Dacians, Romans and some later Slav influences. But the Romanian culture is 90% Latin, with a huge vocabulary borrowed from French in the 19th century. The old Slavic influences on the Romanian culture were mostly in religious writings and they mostly disappeared today. Some words were borrowed from Slavic languages too. Grammar structure is based on vulgar Latin. Some ancient Dacian words have survived. So Romania is an odd case, which shows that culture and ethnic background can be very different (ie Romanian's ethnic background is not 90% Latin).

Well, I find your point of view shortsighted and superficial, but I won't comment any further on it.

However what intrigues me is the fact that you are eager to defend a "European" identity, something that has NEVER existed; a social and cultutal construct that might erase thousands of years of distinct history and rich, fascinating unique traits, while spitting at the pollution of the white race by sand- and regular niggers.

How fucking indoctrinated are you, Hans?

wtf I start to love aussies

Good combination of cherrypicked images and myths, roach.

>being a turk
>talkiing shit about intelligence higher than your own

Here's a (You).

Romanians are, by the way, super fascinating.

I know a Macedonian family that immigrated here and they run half our town. Legally.

But celts do have languages
Old Irish
Scottish
Irish
Welsh
and some other minority language

Weak b8
Kys

I have lived in Germany for 2 years
living here is like living in prison compared to living there
im talking more about mentality of people, but it can be said for standard as well
I find the people here to be animalistic and less capable of reason, and that's the common folk, the educated are same everywhere, uneducated in the west are nicer than the uneducated here

>I find the people here to be animalistic and less capable of reason
Absolutely true, Germany is a hellhole.

R1a and R2b haplogroup

So is Poland still considered slavic or maybe we are germanic already

no, you idiot, I meant here in macedonia, germans are nice as fuck

Am I the exception?
(Russian under Croat proxy, if it works at all)
>113 iq
>never drank in my life, never will because of fear of becoming an alcoholic
>if i want to inflict violence on someone else, i control it
>someone won something that i wanted but didn't win, got really jealous, wanted to shout at him and diss him, but congratulated him instead

>mfw she lives in my town

I agree but
>says the Turk

Thank (You).

Yes, Romania is a very odd case. Historians are baffled how the hell did a Latin language survive surrounded by Slavic cultures and after centuries of Ottoman influence in the Balkans extending up to Romania (Romania is not geographically in the Balkans, since the Balkan mountains end in Bulgaria).

If you add a mix of gipsy migration after the 11th century, you get a very weird mixture of a Latin culture with a mixed people of Thracian/Dacian - Latin - Slav roots. We are like Iranians (Persians) surrounded by Arabs (Slavs). Except we were Christians.

Also, bear in mind that Slavs were influenced by the Eastern Roman Empire when they were Christened. We didn't take Christianism from Slavs. But our old Christian writings were indeed written in Slavic, because for some stupid reason Wallachia did not have any Latin written culture until the 16th century. Again, historians cannot understand how suddenly in the 16th there appeared a letter written in Latin in Wallachia. Like wtf. The fact that we didn't have written sources of history for so many centuries is a source of major shame even today. Even Hungarians had earlier written history, even though they migrated and settled in Panonia when we were already there for a long time.

slavs are a slave race, even their name implies it.

divide and conquer

Where do some slavs, even Western slavs get their dark complexion from?

i have yet to witness those... creatures around here. You can see on their faces they are eastern slavs, we south slavs down here dont look like that