This is considered appropriate attire in mutie "schools"

>this is considered appropriate attire in mutie "schools"
Reminder to kill a mutie, it's your duty.

It's fine because it fits Emma's character.
:^)

I fucking wish my highschool teachers dressed like that.

Well, just one of them really. I'm lucky most of them DON'T dress like that.

Enjoy your underaged B&

What are you, American?

The idea that Emma is actually dressed in sweatpants and a t-shirt and just projects the image of chrome bikinis et al into people's minds is one that I will never let go of.

>dressed
It's past tense, right?

English isn't my first language so maybe I made a mistake.

This

>Not liking hot women running around in skimpy outfits.

Take your shit taste and fuck off.

>Muties
>hot
Pick one.

>Reminder to kill a mutie, it's your duty.
FoH and Purifiers are shit. Go away.

It is, but it still depends on context because English is fucked.

honest truth here, please don't judge.

I WANNA MILK TSUNADE LIKE A BIG OL' COW

No more muties! yeh YEH

Why is Graydon Creed posting on Sup Forums?

Purifags get out. Don't you have speciesmixing threads to cry in?

iknodatfeelbro.jpg

we don't judge him on his violent oedipal complex. it's fine you want to hate fuck your mom, graydon. we want to fuck your mom too.

Saying "had dressed" would be more explicit.

Reminder that the equating of nudity to sexuality is a social construct which is absent in primitive tribes or children unless they are taught differently. This is also where all the body image problems and shame comes from. This stems from antiquated puritanical values and has a lot of detriment and no benefits.

Not OP, but I'd argue here that mutants are a species in their own right.

They are actually a subspecies of humans with unique capabilities.

Yeah I can understand people fearing them, but hey, they can be natural-born super heroes as much as they can be super villains.

Then again it's how people would treat them honestly. And people are jerks most of the time.

Hell, imagine what if they could take part in specialized parts of everyday life.

I bet the police would beg for Jean Grey to create a psi-ops division for them.

Didn't it change a little in later Dredd issues?

Reminder muties can't help but dress like sluts unless they were trained from birth not to.
And then they dress like sluts later on anyway.

Would you let your children have mutie friends?

That would've been rape user

Reminder that our secondary characteristics are evolved the way they are to keep arousing the other sex because a human child needs the education and protection from both of its parents which is only possible if sex is a possibility whole year round. Otherwise women would have the same kind of breasts like apes and could only get pregnant during periods. Human nudity is sexual by nature. "Primitive" tribes as you so endearingly call them, do find nudity sexual. Actaul response to it is just extensively controlled by the collective. You do something wrong, you get kicked out of the groups. And being alone equates death in small societies.

X-Men is good and all but the premise that mutants are hated when they're just the same shit as other superheroes will never make sense to me.

oh man, how would the xmen cope with being in MC1?

because they are spontaneous superheroes with powers that will probably kill several around them when they emerge and then they are frightened or hunted and kill some more, but all by accident which will obviously not be taken into account.

Look at this Uncle Logan Mutie

Because other heroes are freak occurrences, isolated incidents where someone gained powers; whereas mutants represent the next step in evolution in which humans will be left behind.
It's more of a fear of becoming obsolete and having your children born inferior than being a fear of the mutants actually having powers (though that is another fear too).

How the fuck do people know the difference?

>I fucking wish my highschool teachers dressed like that.

I wish my highschool teachers *looked* like that.

If they only dressed like that, I would've switched highschools.

Bigotry is like that sometimes.

That outfit is shit though
The usual hot teacher attire of blouse and business casual skirt is much better.

>power is healing
>revealed it by saving his friend's life
>friend gets gang to kick the shit out of him in front of his parents
>his parents disown him

Serves him right. I bet he never even tried not being a mutant.

It just doesn't make any sense to me. How can they tell he's a mutant and not just some guy with powers?

Mutants are pretty proud of being mutants.

How else did he get healing powers? It's not like he got bitten by a radioactive bandaid.

As far as they know it could have just been some lab experiment gone nuts.

Go back to Sup Forums Purifier scum.

Even Mastermold in the old X-Men cartoon told Trask that mutants are also people.

Evolution doesn't work like that. Mutants won't replace normal humans unless they have more kids than them.

Xfags need to stop trying to justify it and accept that it's dumb.

yeah, when they have awesome powers and are good looking

poor joe schmoe got the short end of the stick and is average at best with a power that isn't anything useful and mister lazer eyes is telling him to accept it, like its made his life better?

shit

People know that, its why the sentinels are still a thing.

no. There is almost allways a reason behind bigotry. Only dumb liberals thinks bigots are bigots for the sake of it.

Maybe he was magic
Although common sense and real world examples dictate that all capes in the Marvel Universe should be treated the same as muties. Real people would not split hairs over things like how you got your powers. And even if they did, when you have somebody whose origin story is unknown to the general public, they wouldn't give him the benefit of the doubt and say "we don't know 100% he's a mutie so I guess he's cool"

Why don't they assume all super people are mutants?

I appreciated that people in Ultimate Spider-Man assumed Spidey was a mutant.

Isn't Spiderman technically a mutie. Didn't he get those powers because the spider bute caused a mutation in his genes?

If a non-mutant super hero with no secret identity has a child and that child has powers is it as hated as a mutant?

yeah, but it was like Hulk, an accident, not something genetically planned.

I bet the faggot didn't even try to cure his muttiness.

I believe that they're called Mutates.

But muh drama. Muh fear of the unknown.

Mutants are people in possession of the X gene

Mutates are people who's DNA/genes/body structure have been altered by some other means to have powers

For a while there Spider-man was billed as a 'non mutant hero'

>There is almost allways a reason behind bigotry.
Yeah, but those reasons are rarely consistent.

It's as much an accident and out of anyone's control as a spider bite.

The whole "humans hate mutants because they somehow know blah blah evolution blah blah obsolete" thing is a bullshit justification invented after the fact that doesn't line up with actual human thoughts or behavior.

Giving different reasons when asked just means they have more than one.

They aren't blatantly irrational, though. Racists think that black people are naturally predisposed to violence. That's contradicted by data but not something that falls apart after 2 seconds of common sense. If bigotry were so easily recognized as silly it wouldn't be a problem - It spreads because it seems to make sense to people.

It's artificial and accidental.

Exactly.

To be honest, with all those years with mutants, a lot of people should be accommodated to them to a greater degree.

And some of them aren't actually justified.

So does Deadpool count as a mutie?

X-Men would work better on their own, just like Batman would work better on his own (or in Marvel).

With his healing factor being transplanted from Wolverine? Nope.

He'd be however some kind of artificial pseudo-mutant with that factor of his.

I'd rather if the other heroes supported the X-Men and actually called out people on their bigotry if they have stupid reasons or no reasons for hating mutants.

but people can detect the x gene or at least the gov't can

Those reasons just never hold up under scrutiny

Yeah, it's almost like blind hatred for a group of people is irrational, or something.

>Racists think that black people are naturally predisposed to violence.

Well there's different ways people look at it. In older times (though I'm sure there's people who still believe it), it was thought that blacks were mentally inferior on the biological level.

But now most racists consider "black culture" the problem. The whole "the only way out of poverty is crime, rap, or basketball" thing.

what data?

>being racist means you blindly hate black people

We're talking here about mutants, not black people.

Why would we judge? That's an awesome thing to want.

Depends...can I play with them, too? I'm a wiz at "Doctor".

Marvel civilians ALWAYS know, I don't know how, but they do.

You can have 2 guys with fire powers show up, and they'll somehow know which one's a mutant, and which one's a lab accident.

Oh, and Inhumans, even if they didn't see them come out of the cocoon.

I see absolutely no problem with.

Do these people have some kind of biological detectors or something?

>Those reasons just never hold up under scrutiny

Only they do almost every single time

Cosmic rays
Herald of Galactus
Dad's nads got irradiated by radium-based paint while he worked in the "Glo-In-The-Dark" clockface factory
Visited Love Canal on a field trip
Magic
Tony Stark lost some experimental nanomachines that rebuilt him into a healbot
Took a mega-dose of Vitamin XYZ
A traveler from the future gave him powers via SCIENCE!

There is no reason for bigotry besides fear of The Other.

Never. Bigotry is 100% irrational and unwarranted.

>People have "fear" of the "other" for no reason

Hey its that psychotic murderer chick I constantly kicked the shit out of in the X-men Arcade game. I wonder what shes doing in the 25 years since X-men was good. Maybe ill read wikipedia and see wha.....Mother of fucking god what the fuck happened?

>Never. Bigotry is 100% irrational and unwarranted.

Bigotry can be based on observable patterns of behaviors by social groups and predict behavior.

Almost 100% of sports fans will cheer when their team wins, is a bigoted yet true statement

Exactly. Glad we agree.

Gummi bear?

Wew.

There were a lot of things that happened...

That's deep.

>Carlo "Humberto Ramos is my idol" Barberi
even Quitely drew her attractive

Bill Watterson was right. Comics ARE stupid.

Also a bigoted statement:

100% of illegal immigrants are criminals

is also true

Muties just can't keep it in their pants.

Every person in the Marvel Universe has superpowers. It's just the vast majority have the same one, an instinctive knowledge of whether a super is made or innate.

Source?

New X-Men: Academy X

You mean there are people that don't want to?

>you share a board with people that would their daughter marry a mutie

BASED SAM
A
S
E
D

S
A
M

how many kids died at this """""school""""" again?

pic related, it's the principal

>mfw I sat next to a mom who started breastfeeding on my flight home last night
My face was neutral because she didn't have big tits and I wasn't in a fetishy mood anyway; we had a nice conversation instead.