"Islam isn't a part of European culture!"

In 632 the great prophet Muhammad (PEACE BE UPON HIM) died, which serves as the most rational starting point for Islam as the religion we know of today, as Muhammad's (PEACE BE UPON HIM) life teaching are the second most important source in Islam (after the Quran), and his life teachings logically ended when he himself died.

The Anatolian part of Armenia, which is often considered to be Europe, was partly conquered by Islamic forces in 638. The Caucasian part was conquered by 645.

Cyprus, current member of the EU, was conquered by Caliphate forces in 649. Other Mediterranean, European islands such as Rhodes soon followed suit.

The Iberian peninsula was conquered in 711.

So, depending on your definition of Europe, it took Islam anywhere from 6 to a maximum of 79 years to make inroads into Europe.

What's more is that since these particular campaigns, Islam has NEVER left Europe.

>Armenia was under the rule of the Caliphate from 638 to 880
>Iberia was under the rule of the Caliphate from 711 to 1492, and had a small (crypto-) Muslim presence until 1727
>The Ottomans held one of the largest territories in Europe (only second to communists) from 1354 to arguably today (with Turkey having 3% of its territory in Europe and being the respected successor state to the Ottoman/Roman empire), and inarguably until WW1, and the European Muslims who were converted by the Ottomans still exist, in the millions.

This means that since the first Caliphates made inroads into Europe, there has been a continuous Muslim presence in the continent.

Alhamdulillah

Oh and
>Alhamdulillah
means All praise is due to God alone for you silly kafir

>Iberia under the Caliphate until 1492
The Córdoba caliphate fell in 1031, and from 1212 onward, all that was left for Islam were a few meme countrylets that paid tribute to the Christians and were btfo one by one. Portugal was free by the mid 13th century. I don't get this "Muslim rule until 1492" mantra.

t.alberto barbosa

Inshallah

Why are muslims so gay lol

5 0 0 Y E A R S
Y
E
A
R
S

Bump for ALLAH

islam will not stay

Brown people don’t want to immigrate to your country anyway since it’s a third-world shithole. They only want to immigrate to Western and Nothern Europe.

Ah yes. The Polish """"man"""". Although once fierce, his greatest adversary for the past few centuries is the latrine.

Know your station insect.

>Armenia
>Ottoman empire

>Europe

MashALLAH

>Armenia
YES
>Ottoman
astaghfiruALLAH

Do not invoke the name of the wretched sons of O*man(CURSES BE UPON HIM) so easily.

*draws Muhammed*

>>Armenia
>YES
Either retarded or bait.
Probably both.

Good Paki does not approve due to suspicion because a good Muslim doesnt say bad things like:

>for you silly kafir

I suspect you are a non muslim impersonating as a muslim, so bad, so bad

what do you mean?

Inshallah Poland will convert to Islam, Allah Akbar

Fuck you, you are not a Muslim, your bad mouthing has given you away you dirty slime ball

You do know that you will go to hell for that

It isnt, it wasnt and it will never be

It’s certainly a major part of Bosnian and Albanian cultures

Bosnia is a meme and Albania is too diverse, so no. And we are not talking about separate examples/abominations, but rather on while picture

disgusting m*slim

>Bosnia is a meme

So is Georgia

>Albania is too divers

Europe in general is too diverse

Allahu Akbar, my muslim friend. Soon we will destroy all gays and weebs from this site, then we will be white again.

And we have worst of both worlds.
Third-world shithole with brown muslims immigrating en masse.
I rather live in Poland.

>So is Georgia
>russian education

Islam is a weak faith founded by a blind fool. Throw off the shackles of morality and worship true power. Give your soul to the Ruinous Powers and know eternity as an immortal Daemon Prince!

I WUZ IMPÉRIO CAROLÍNGIO

i only worship black queens