I'm a staffer with the Trump campaign, on a business trip in Norway these days. The campaign is literally falling apart...

I'm a staffer with the Trump campaign, on a business trip in Norway these days. The campaign is literally falling apart. Trump and Pence are growing more bitter towards each other behind the scenes, his advisors are all considering jumping ship, and Trump himself is starting to crack under the weight. I've personally been delivering more and more pain medication to him over the past few weeks ever since the RNC. Whatever poker face he had in the public eye before this week is likely going to fade away very soon, the presidency is literally giving him full-on panic attacks and dangerous blood pressure. I've heard him screaming behind locked doors about how he can't keep up the charade anymore and that he has absolutely nothing ready for the debates in terms of a strategy or range of issues. Paul Manafort is probably going to leave the campaign by the end of the month anyway, likely followed by the bulk of Trump's advisory team, leaving him dead in the water, because this man doesn't know politics to save his life. He knows he'll bomb at the debates, he knows his poll numbers are slipping, he knows everyone with any common sense in his own campaign is getting the fuck outta dodge before it crashes and burns.

I've been wanting to say this for weeks now and I don't have anywhere else to go without taking to the press. If you have a question please ask. They'll never know I came here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9C4gBP05bGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Prepare for one million years of Islam.

bruv at least come up with an original story

Fuck off

Proof.

>business trip in Norway

Dawg you could have at least come up with a better lie like on vacation.

Fuck off shill cuck

Your LARPing is gay and you are gay.

I'm a staffer with the Hillary campaign, on a business trip in Norway these days. The campaign is literally falling apart. Hillary and Kaine are growing more bitter towards each other behind the scenes, her advisors are all considering jumping ship, and Hillary herself is starting to crack under the weight. I've personally been delivering more and more pain medication to her over the past few weeks ever since the DNC. Whatever poker face she had in the public eye before this week is likely going to fade away very soon, the presidency is literally giving her full-on panic attacks and dangerous blood pressure. I've heard her screaming behind locked doors about how she can't keep up the charade anymore and that she has absolutely nothing ready for the debates in terms of a strategy or range of issues. Robby Mook is probably going to leave the campaign by the end of the month anyway, likely followed by the bulk of Hillary's advisory team, leaving her dead in the water, because this woman doesn't know politics to save her life. She knows she'll bomb at the debates, she knows her poll numbers are slipping, she knows everyone with any common sense in her own campaign is getting the fuck outta dodge before it crashes and burns.

I've been wanting to say this for weeks now and I don't have anywhere else to go without taking to the press. If you have a question please ask. They'll never know I came here.

>on a business trip in Norway
this deserves to be its own meme

KEEP SHILLING HEUHEUEHUEUHEHUEEUHE

Once again, Lyin' Norge

And so a pasta is born.

I'm a staffer with the Trump campaign, on a business trip in Serbia these days. The campaign is literally falling apart. Trump and Pence are growing more bitter towards each other behind the scenes, his advisors are all considering jumping ship, and Trump himself is starting to crack under the weight. I've personally been delivering more and more pain medication to him over the past few weeks ever since the RNC. Whatever poker face he had in the public eye before this week is likely going to fade away very soon, the presidency is literally giving him full-on panic attacks and dangerous blood pressure. I've heard him screaming behind locked doors about how he can't keep up the charade anymore and that he has absolutely nothing ready for the debates in terms of a strategy or range of issues. Paul Manafort is probably going to leave the campaign by the end of the month anyway, likely followed by the bulk of Trump's advisory team, leaving him dead in the water, because this man doesn't know politics to save his life. He knows he'll bomb at the debates, he knows his poll numbers are slipping, he knows everyone with any common sense in his own campaign is getting the fuck outta dodge before it crashes and burns.

>staffer with the Trump campaign
>business trip in Norway
Get out you dirty fucking muslim.

I'm a staffer with the Trump campaign, on a business trip in the United Kingdom these days. The campaign is literally falling apart. Trump and Pence are growing more bitter towards each other behind the scenes, his advisors are all considering jumping ship, and Trump himself is starting to crack under the weight. I've personally been delivering more and more pain medication to him over the past few weeks ever since the RNC. Whatever poker face he had in the public eye before this week is likely going to fade away very soon, the presidency is literally giving him full-on panic attacks and dangerous blood pressure. I've heard him screaming behind locked doors about how he can't keep up the charade anymore and that he has absolutely nothing ready for the debates in terms of a strategy or range of issues. Paul Manafort is probably going to leave the campaign by the end of the month anyway, likely followed by the bulk of Trump's advisory team, leaving him dead in the water, because this man doesn't know politics to save his life. He knows he'll bomb at the debates, he knows his poll numbers are slipping, he knows everyone with any common sense in his own campaign is getting the fuck outta dodge before it crashes and burns.

I'm a staffer with the Johnson campaign, on a business trip in England these days. The campaign is literally falling apart. Johnson and Weld are growing more bitter towards each other behind the scenes, his advisors are all considering jumping ship, and Johnson himself is starting to crack under the weight. I've personally been delivering more and more pain medication to him over the past few weeks ever since the LNC. Whatever poker face he had in the public eye before this week is likely going to fade away very soon, the presidency is literally giving him full-on panic attacks and dangerous blood pressure. I've heard him screaming behind locked doors about how he can't keep up the charade anymore and that he has absolutely nothing ready for the debates in terms of a strategy or range of issues. His campaign manager is probably going to leave the campaign by the end of the month anyway, likely followed by the bulk of Johnson's advisory team, leaving him dead in the water, because this man doesn't know politics to save his life. He knows he won't even make the debates, he knows his poll numbers are slipping, he knows everyone with any common sense in his own campaign is getting the fuck outta dodge before it crashes and burns.

I'm Donald Trump, I'm secretly on holiday in Australia. The campaign is fucking over and I'm going to kill myself.

I'm a staffer with the Trump campaign, on a business trip in Japan these days. The campaign is literally falling apart. Trump and Pence are growing more bitter towards each other behind the scenes, his advisors are all considering jumping ship, and Trump himself is starting to crack under the weight. I've personally been delivering more and more pain medication to him over the past few weeks ever since the RNC. Whatever poker face he had in the public eye before this week is likely going to fade away very soon, the presidency is literally giving him full-on panic attacks and dangerous blood pressure. I've heard him screaming behind locked doors about how he can't keep up the charade anymore and that he has absolutely nothing ready for the debates in terms of a strategy or range of issues. Paul Manafort is probably going to leave the campaign by the end of the month anyway, likely followed by the bulk of Trump's advisory team, leaving him dead in the water, because this man doesn't know politics to save his life. He knows he'll bomb at the debates, he knows his poll numbers are slipping, he knows everyone with any common sense in his own campaign is getting the fuck outta dodge before it crashes and burns.

I'm Mike Pence, I'm in a caravan in Nottingham at the moment, with some tubing a canister of Helium.

Throw my corpse on the White House lawn

Hahhahahhahahahahhahahababahha
Nice try Shill

Why would a staffer with the campaign be on an unrelated business trip in Norway?

I'm a staffer with the Trump campaign, on a business trip in RUSSIA these days. The campaign is literally falling apart. Trump and Pence are growing more bitter towards each other behind the scenes, his advisors are all considering jumping ship, and Trump himself is starting to crack under the weight. I've personally been delivering more and more pain medication to him over the past few weeks ever since the RNC. Whatever poker face he had in the public eye before this week is likely going to fade away very soon, the presidency is literally giving him full-on panic attacks and dangerous blood pressure. I've heard him screaming behind locked doors about how he can't keep up the charade anymore and that he has absolutely nothing ready for the debates in terms of a strategy or range of issues. Paul Manafort is probably going to leave the campaign by the end of the month anyway, likely followed by the bulk of Trump's advisory team, leaving him dead in the water, because this man doesn't know politics to save his life. He knows he'll bomb at the debates, he knows his poll numbers are slipping, he knows everyone with any common sense in his own campaign is getting the fuck outta dodge before it crashes and burns.

I'm a staffer with the Trump campaign, on a business trip in China these days. The campaign is literally falling apart. Trump and Pence are growing more bitter towards each other behind the scenes, his advisors are all considering jumping ship, and Trump himself is starting to crack under the weight. I've personally been delivering more and more pain medication to him over the past few weeks ever since the RNC. Whatever poker face he had in the public eye before this week is likely going to fade away very soon, the presidency is literally giving him full-on panic attacks and dangerous blood pressure. I've heard him screaming behind locked doors about how he can't keep up the charade anymore and that he has absolutely nothing ready for the debates in terms of a strategy or range of issues. Paul Manafort is probably going to leave the campaign by the end of the month anyway, likely followed by the bulk of Trump's advisory team, leaving him dead in the water, because this man doesn't know politics to save his life. He knows he'll bomb at the debates, he knows his poll numbers are slipping, he knows everyone with any common sense in his own campaign is getting the fuck outta dodge before it crashes and burns.
>I've been wanting to say this for weeks now and I don't have anywhere else to go without taking to the press. If you have a question please ask. They'll never know I came here.

lol

You're pathetic OP. Your spammed pasta failed and now you've stooped this low.

Pic and flag in pic related

John Barron here, this guy is legit.

youtu.be/9C4gBP05bGE

TRUMP WILL WIN!

I'm a staffer with the Trump campaign, on a business trip in Canada these days. The campaign is literally falling apart. Trump and Pence are growing more bitter towards each other behind the scenes, his advisors are all considering jumping ship, and Trump himself is starting to crack under the weight. I've personally been delivering more and more pain medication to him over the past few weeks ever since the RNC. Whatever poker face he had in the public eye before this week is likely going to fade away very soon, the presidency is literally giving him full-on panic attacks and dangerous blood pressure. I've heard him screaming behind locked doors about how he can't keep up the charade anymore and that he has absolutely nothing ready for the debates in terms of a strategy or range of issues. Paul Manafort is probably going to leave the campaign by the end of the month anyway, likely followed by the bulk of Trump's advisory team, leaving him dead in the water, because this man doesn't know politics to save his life. He knows he'll bomb at the debates, he knows his poll numbers are slipping, he knows everyone with any common sense in his own campaign is getting the fuck outta dodge before it crashes and burns.

I'm a staffer with the Emilia campaign, on a business trip in Germany these days. The campaign is literally falling apart. Emilia and Subaru are growing more bitter towards each other behind the scenes, her advisors are all considering jumping ship, and Emilia herself is starting to crack under the weight. I've personally been delivering more and more pain medication to her over the past few weeks ever since the royal selection. Whatever poker face she had in the public eye before this week is likely going to fade away very soon, the selection is literally giving her full-on panic attacks and dangerous blood pressure. I've heard her screaming behind locked doors about how she can't keep up the charade anymore and that she has absolutely nothing ready for the kingdom in terms of a strategy or range of issues. Beatrice is probably going to leave the campaign by the end of the month anyway, likely followed by the bulk of Emilia's advisory team, leaving her dead in the water, because this elf doesn't know politics to save her life. She knows she'll bomb at the selection, he knows her poll numbers are slipping, she knows everyone with any common sense in her own campaign is getting the fuck outta dodge before it crashes and burns.

I'm a staffer with the Infowars, on a business trip in Communist China these days. The media outlet is literally falling apart. Ghost and Alex Jones are growing more bitter towards each other behind the scenes, their employees are all considering jumping ship, and Ghost himself is starting to crack under the weight. I've personally been delivering more and more pain medication (and butter) to him over the past few weeks ever since the taking-it-up-the-pooper incident. Whatever poker face he had in the public eye before this week is likely going to fade away very soon. Him cooperating with Alex Jones is literally giving him full-on panic attacks and dangerous blood pressure. I've heard him screaming behind locked doors about how he can't keep up with the Capitalist Army anymore and that he has absolutely nothing ready for the live shows in terms of something to say. Rainbow Dash is probably going to leave the team by the end of the month anyway, likely followed by the Capitalist Army, leaving him dead in the water, because this man doesn't know debating with Alex Jones to save his life. He knows he'll bomb at the shows, he knows his popularity are slipping, he knows everyone with any common sense on his Infowars team is getting the fuck outta dodge before it crashes and burns.

>on a business trip in Norway these days

We all believe you.

I'm a competitor with the US Olympic Team, on a business trip in Brazil these days. The Olympic outlet is literally falling apart. Sparta and Athens are growing more bitter towards each other behind the scenes, their cytizens are all considering jumping ship, and Leonidas himself is starting to crack under the weight. I've personally been delivering more and more pain medication (and butter) to him over the past few weeks ever since the Termopylae incident. Whatever poker face he had in the public eye before this week is likely going to fade away very soon. Him cooperating with Solon is literally giving him full-on panic attacks and dangerous blood pressure. I've heard him screaming behind locked doors about how he can't keep up with the Greek Army anymore and that he has absolutely nothing ready for the live shows in terms of something to say. Alexander is probably going to leave the team by the end of the month anyway, likely followed by the Corinthians, leaving him dead in the water, because this man doesn't know debating with Leonidas to save his life. He knows he'll bomb at the shows, he knows his popularity are slipping, he knows everyone with any common sense on his Greek team is getting the fuck outta dodge before it crashes and burns.

sage all fields shill fuck

Sup Forums is that-a-way, Hans.

Oh wow, and you really do have a Noway flag above your post, so the part about the business trip to Norway is true! Guess that means everything else in this post must be true as well.

>I'm a staffer for the trump campaign on a business trip-
Stop LARPing

Does your Dad work for Nintendo?

>I'm a staffer with the Trump campaign, on a business trip in Norway these days
Can't you have an America based shill post this instead?
What a pathetic effort.

needs to say

>stronger doses of bipolar medication

I'm a staffer with the Bowser campaign, on a business trip in Dinosaur land these days. The campaign is literally falling apart. Bowser and Wario are growing more bitter towards each other behind the scenes, his goombas are all considering jumping ship, and Bowser himself is developing IBS under the weight. I've personally been delivering more and more magic mushrooms to him over the past few courses ever since the Mario Party 10 business . Whatever poker face he had on Miiverse before this week is likely going to fade away very soon, the princess is literally giving him full-on gas attacks and dangerous blood pressure. I've heard him bellowing behind castle doors about how he can't keep up the boss fights anymore and that he has absolutely nothing ready for the next castle in terms of a strategy or range of encounters. Wario is probably going to leave the campaign by the end of the month anyway, likely followed by the bulk of Bowser's Hammer Bros. , leaving him dead in the water, because this King doesn't know level design to save his life. He knows he'll be beaten in the boss fight, he knows his goal poles are falling, he knows any koopa-troopa with any common sense in his own campaign is getting the fuck outta course before the next level starts.

>personally
>posts from norway

if you're going to shill at least use a US proxy

This pasta is so delicious

I'm a staffer with the Soros campaign, on a business trip in Germany these days. The campaign is literally falling apart. Israel and BLM are growing more bitter towards each other behind the scenes, his advisors are all considering jumping ship, and Soros himself is starting to crack under the weight. I've personally been delivering more and more pain medication to him over the past few month ever since Brexit. Whatever poker face he had in the public eye before this week is likely going to fade away very soon, the power is literally giving him full-on panic attacks and dangerous blood pressure. I've heard him screaming behind locked doors about how he can't keep up the charade anymore and that he has absolutely nothing ready for 2017 in terms of a strategy or range of issues. Merkel is probably going to leave the campaign by the end of the month anyway, likely followed by the bulk of Theresa May's advisory team, leaving him dead in the water, because this man doesn't know politics to save his life. He knows he'll lose uncraine to Putin, he knows his racial riots are slipping, he knows everyone with any common sense in his own campaign is getting the fuck outta dodge before it crashes and burns.

b-e-a-utiful

I'm a staffer with the Obama campaign, on a business trip in Kenya these days. The campaign is literally falling apart. Obama and Biden are growing more bitter towards each other behind the scenes, his advisors are all considering jumping ship, and Barry himself is starting to crack under the weight. I've personally been delivering more and more chicken and watermelon to him over the past few weeks ever since the Ransom. Whatever poker face he had in the public eye before this week is likely going to fade away very soon, the presidency is literally giving him full-on panic attacks and dangerous blood pressure. I've heard him screaming behind locked doors about how he can't keep up the niggery and that he has absolutely nothing ready for the Trump Presidency in terms of a strategy or range of issues. Zignew Brzezinski is probably going to leave the war by the end of the month anyway, likely followed by the bulk of Obama's advisory team, leaving him dead in the water, because this man doesn't know politics to save his life. He knows he'll bomb at the dindu nuffins, he knows his wife has a penis, he knows everyone with any common sense in his own bix nooding is getting the fuck outta dodge before it crashes and burns.

wtf man, really i mean WTF MAN. is this really how he goes down? i think i'm #withher now

I'm a staffer with the Pest campaign, on a business trip in LA these days. The campaign is literally falling apart. The Frog and Stinky Dinky are growing more bitter towards each other behind the scenes, his advisors are all considering jumping ship, and Mr. Scam and Scheme himself is starting to crack under the weight. I've personally been delivering more and more fake moustaches to him over the past few weeks ever since the Party with my Peeps (PWMP). Whatever poker face he had in the public eye before this week is likely going to fade away very soon, the scam is literally giving him full-on panic attacks and dangerous blood pressure simply because it can. I've heard him screaming behind locked doors about how he can't keep up the charade anymore and that he has absolutely nothing ready for the hoiting in terms of a strategy or range of issues. George is probably going to leave the campaign by the end of the month anyway, likely followed by the bulk of Pest's advisory team, leaving him dead in the water, because this man doesn't know politics to save his life. He knows he'll bomb at the sucker butt he knows his slick shyster numbers are slipping, he knows everyone with any common sense in his own campaign is getting the fuck outta the bathroom before it crashes and burns.

I'm a staffer with the Trump campaign, on a business trip in Slovenia these days. The campaign is literally falling apart. Trump and Pence are growing more bitter towards each other behind the scenes, his advisors are all considering jumping ship, and Trump himself is starting to crack under the weight. I've personally been delivering more and more pain medication to him over the past few weeks ever since the RNC. Whatever poker face he had in the public eye before this week is likely going to fade away very soon, the presidency is literally giving him full-on panic attacks and dangerous blood pressure. I've heard him screaming behind locked doors about how he can't keep up the charade anymore and that he has absolutely nothing ready for the debates in terms of a strategy or range of issues. Paul Manafort is probably going to leave the campaign by the end of the month anyway, likely followed by the bulk of Trump's advisory team, leaving him dead in the water, because this man doesn't know politics to save his life. He knows he'll bomb at the debates, he knows his poll numbers are slipping, he knows everyone with any common sense in his own campaign is getting the fuck outta dodge before it crashes and burns.
>I've been wanting to say this for weeks now and I don't have anywhere else to go without taking to the press. If you have a question please ask. They'll never know I came here.

I love these posts. Makes me wanna vote for trump that much more.

Fuck off tol radikal portal din rode jævel

skjera bagera

Are you shills this fucking retarded i mean do you even try anymore, cant believe the pay you for shit this retarded. Drink bleach you fucking little cuck. Saged

Funny story.
This is the 5th time I've seen this copy pasta. Sometimes it's trump, sometimes it's clinton.
No staffers get vacation from November to November in this year.

Sage

I'm a staffer with the Hillary campaign, on a business trip in Norway these days. The campaign is literally falling apart. Hillary and Kaine are growing more bitter towards each other behind the scenes, her advisors are all considering jumping ship, and Hillary herself is starting to crack under the weight. I've personally been delivering more and more pain medication to her over the past few weeks ever since the DNC. Whatever poker face she had in the public eye before this week is likely going to fade away very soon, the presidency is literally giving her full-on panic attacks and dangerous blood pressure. I've heard her screaming behind locked doors about how she can't keep up the charade anymore and that she has absolutely nothing ready for the debates in terms of a strategy or range of issues. Robby Mook is probably going to leave the campaign by the end of the month anyway, likely followed by the bulk of Hillary's advisory team, leaving her dead in the water, because this woman doesn't know politics to save her life. She knows she'll bomb at the debates, she knows her poll numbers are slipping, she knows everyone with any common sense in her own campaign is getting the fuck outta dodge before it crashes and burns.

Zzzzzzzzzz