Is own child's death really so tragic?

20 yo virgin here. deceased daughter really can cause that much suffering?

Does losing something you worked on very hard for 10-15 years seem tragic to you? Pretty much makes your life meaningless

i imagine

Daughters are the ultimate cuck anyway
You spend 18 years of your life raising a woman with love and care for her to be fucked by other men

You will never understand unless you have your own kid. Even non-virgins without kids will not understand at all.

t. daddy to a one year old girl

but if deceased wasnt your only child would it be less horrible?

You will never understand until you kid dies though.

>worked on for 10-15 years
>Rusts daughter was like 3 or 4
Bad analogy
Try again

one of my child died from stillbirth. its one of the most painful things i have ever felt in my entire life. i tried to man up and not show feelings but there are days i just look into nowhere and remember my first born. sometimes i cry into those musings too

Yes, in this world a child is the only thing worth working for. Caspere knew this.

and drink brain fluid

Still a shit situation. You plan your future, you have dreams. And when they fall apart, it can very easily throw you into despair. Especially when they fall apart due to force of nature, that just makes you demoralised. Why do anything if whatever you do can be destroyed by the world randomly? It's a mindset you get into and it's hard to get out of it.

He lost his daughter, with that pain and loss he couldn't keep his relationship with his wife.
He would later see evil done to other little girls that would haunt him, being a part of that investigation later finding out that his "work wasn't done" and he had to finish that case.
It was a chain of events that spiraled his life into and even deeper mess.
So if you felt and went through what this fictional character went thorugh I'm sure you would be losing it too.

I lost my 5 yo daughter a year ago.
AMA.

Did you check under the cushions

Did you like it?

Rip wow
We had a good run, life wont be the same

What's wrong with your grammar

>Being such a little faggot that you need other people to give your life meaning.

no offence, but you know that she will die eventually. my neighbors' son passed away a few years ago and her mom after him, at that point my dad said that the most terrible thing man can encounter in life is seeing your child dying. That said the most important thing is to die just before your children do?

having a kid is supposed to reorient your motives and drives so that instead of wondering why you were born, what your place in the world is, what you should do with your life etc, you think of your purpose and duty as primarily focused on the care of the child.

When a kid dies, you essentially lose your purpose in life, because you failed at doing that job.

It's supposed to work that way so that you'll do illogical things like spend all your money on keeping some ungrateful little shit entertained.

>being such a little faggot that you think responsibility to other people is weakness.

t. millennial.

pure autism

please leave your homes and have a conversation with sane people once in a while for your own good. if you're serious you're retarded and I hope you're 12

>need other people to give your life meaning
Are you retarded? You have to raise kids you know. You have to spend money and time on them. It's not other person, it's your sacrifice. Finding out that the sacrifice was for nothing will make you sad, imagine that

get laid.

>quotes two comments expressing opposing opinions
Was it autism?

Yes that shit can destroy people

zoinkers

>but you know that she will die eventually
Now you understand why your parents want you to have kids. You will certainly die, but if you have a big family their genes might live on for a very long time

sorry, forgot to mention:
"russian virgin"

Silly shitposter, thinking his daughter will not be fucked until the age of 18

No actually I'm just implying that you raise her until 18 at which point she goes to college

Autism is thinking I called someone autistic just because I disagreed with a viewpoint and not the inherent points and logic processes behind these two posters' reasoning, regardless of what they said. I'm sorry your autism is that severe.

>go-to insult is virgin

Not sure if normies or tumblr

>we need a retard who takes ironic shitposting screencaps too seriously and builds his view on society around them
>i know just the right poster

the loss of his child was not the sole cause or even the main cause of his suffering

jesus christ did you learn nothing at all from watching the series?

please go be a delusional butthurt virgin somewhere else

jokes are now true

Yeeep, summer's here boys

Fedoras will tell you "love is just a chemical reaction in your brain man it's not special" but fuck, it's a strong chemical. I got shot once on a tour and the pain was magnitudes smaller than the pain of losing my wife. I cannot imagine what it would be like to lose a child but I can only see it breaking a man

Haha what a fag you are

>20 yo virgin
how the FUCK does that even happen?

>le summer
now you're degraded yourself to Sup Forums

damn i care

yes

It seems to break people.

And yet people support legal abortion. Funny old world eh

wow so nonchalant and cool constantly replies but says I don't care, now you're acting like 15 year old

you'd know haha

OP, I want you to go take a shower, I can tell you stink. Then I want you to go outside for a little while. Interact with people, even if it's just people in the store.

If anything, some sunshine will be good for you.

>responsibility to other people is weakness
it is

haha im 23 and i've been browsing for 7 years on multiple boards haha so i can tell when a newfag like you pretends not to be new hahaha and thinks hes welcome here haha, but you're just the scum of the boards haha, just spouting things so you feel you belong while acting like a fag ha

you exist solely in thanks to the responsibility other people felt towards you

I'd call you a dog, but dogs have more loyalty and sense than you do

Everyone gets meaning in their life out of other people, retard. You don't exist in a vacuum.

umad

Obese tumblrina is MAD.

your wife gets railed by jamal everytime you leave the house

Lmao pussy

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daugher you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically Sup Forums.

>When a kid dies, you essentially lose your purpose in life, because you failed at doing that job.

To add to that, she takes on her husband's name so yours will literally die off if you only have daughters.

Who gives a shit if your name dies off. It doesn't mean anything.

ffs this samefagging virgin newfag is really becoming cringe

Neither does passing on your genes, dipshit. Doesn't stop people like the ones ITT from placing unwarranted importance on these things.

It's not even very expensive to change your name. Come with some ideas for cuhrazy names

What if you don't really like your kid? I can't picture anyone really liking my nephew.

sex offenders here

>having a child
>posting on Sup Forums
Seriously?

So mad.

>other men

hahaha

>pic related
That's why you groom your daughter to fall in love with you and have your children

>my dad said that the most terrible thing man can encounter in life is seeing your child dying.

My dad had his first son die and then 20 minutes later he got a call saying his father died.

Lol

If you do not understand why a loved ones death is tragic, and your own child's death nevertheless, I have some news for you.

how's that even funny?

listening

How do i gild this

Why not?

Did you keep the corpse or whatever?

You need to send some money to Mook, he'll do it for you.

This is the worst thread I've seen in awhile

The better question would be, is being a nihilist lile Rist worth it? Red pill v blue pill dilemma.

tfw superior stoic philosophy and don't let grief over lesser beings ruin my virtuous life

Nihilism is correct, but it's not right.

nihilism belongs in the trashcan of ideology. universal compassion is the only valid moral philosophy

i have 2 daughters
never tought about this too.
It's the circle of life i guess

Rust wasn't a nihilist, he was a pessimist.
The superior edgy philosophy.

Your name, your genes, your country, it means everything you nihilistic creep.

>ruins your marriage
>ruins your happiness
>nothing you do can make the pain go away
>even if you have new kids, youll still have alot of pain and the new kid will be fucked up

>your genes
>your country

lmao ok ethnocuck

This is the most summer thread of the year so far.

ITT: we pretend we had kids that died

rip lil jimmy

r.i.p. my lil nigga ray ray

The death of my cousin when she was a baby still haunts me.
13 years already and I still think about her every day.
So yes, it's that tragic, you can't even imagine it.

It really doesn't though. I know the truth is hard to face

i knew a guy who lost her 9yo daughter, the guy looked like a ghost after that, his face was just blank

it was his fault anyway, vaccinate your fucking kids people

responsibility to other people is power
power expresses itself outwards
if you only focus on yourself instead of your legacy (political, philosophical, artistical, scientifical, or in this case familial) you will accomplish nothing

the spartans at thermopylae were had duty to sparta and their officers and are remembered as legendary heroes thousands of years later
nothing good is won without self-sacrifice or the risk of it

Yes look what it did to John Travolta

Did you marathon her death? What did you think of it? Was she a good friend? Who was in the wrong there?

Names don't matter in the modern world. Losing the name smith is irrelevant, you're not a medieval italian with an 800 years old family crypt and an extended family that could populate a medium village and are more nepotist than the jews, you live in the age of the nuclear family

of course, there still exist families with a legacy, but the average person is not a part of those

i lost my favorite stuffed animal last month

i don't think i'll ever stop hurting