Check m8, redneck cucks

How is 2nd amendment gonna protect you from tyranny when the government has tanks, jets, nukes and missiles?

The spirit of the people.

*sighs*
Missiles, jets, and bombs cannot police cities.

The same way the syrian people have been doing it for years now.

Those are doing a great job of stopping ISIS AMIRITE?

How many missiles, shells and rockets does the US government have?

100 million +? No.

we outnumber them

>liberals: wow yeah the government is so oppressive we need communism like now. Stop being patriotic!

After the 2nd amendment argument

>lol the government will fuck your shit up. America fuck yeah!

Oh yes I'm sure it'll be way easier when you're left with forks to fight with

Fucking b8 threads

>America is going to nuke its own people
>Oh w-well I don't need a gun because
Fucking cucks

If this is true, why can't the US government beat a bunch of medieval Muslims with AK47s in Afghanistan? Checkmate, atheists.

Who operates all that equipment, Americans, cdc already did a study on this the armed forces would crumble if asked to turn on Americans, your a faggot hillshill who deserves a gas chamber

Maybe you should wait until the other thread is gone before you make another one

Actually yeah. Read the fucking news

if this is true then why did johny afghan manage to beat that same government armed with nothing but a 30 year old rusted ak47 and some bags of fertilizer?

because the government would never out right fight their own people

a tyrannical government would look like the libyan revolution... socially engineered uprisings of people. why fight your own people when your people are dumb enough to do it themself

You know how public opinion would shift when they start bombing high population centers?

a shit ton

The last thing the government wants is a fucking civil war.

Vietcong: My shitty SKS is my last line of defense against an increasingly imperial USA.

Reposting because OP is a shill faggot

military powers get majorly fucked up by guerilla movements. in the hypothetical situation of the US military vs. its people as an armed force, it would be dealing with by far the biggest, best organized, most well-armed and most motivated guerilla movement in history.

yeah, because there are 300,000,000 planes and tanks.

why don't you go check on your wife and her muslim bull. they might need some snacks.

Military won't attack civilians like that, some will probably side with civilians, so civilians will have these too.

>excuse me sir do you have any anti government emails on your pc

>people think this is how government will suppress its people
A tank on every corner, an f35 over every house, a team of MUHREENS stationed outside your bedroom door at all times against you and your ar15. This is what it will come to, every single people shall live like this

ah yes, under the command of hillary im everyone in the armed forces would love to fight against the american people

no but armies can and fat neets with a walmart pistol can't

>Bomb your people
>now control a country made of glass

Nice

>This thread again

1) Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, etc.

2) Implying parts of military won't defect and take a tank, ship or jet with them.

3) Implying Russia/China/Mexico/Canada/Europe somehow won't be involved.

4) Implying you won't be blowing up the people who pay for said military; the people who pay taxes, who make their MREs, their bombs, their bullets, etc.

5) 80mil gun owners vs. 1mil military, means "insurgents" don't even need to be that good. A ten to one kill ratio against rebels still means you're not winning. Meanwhile you're arresting, detaining, harassing, and killing 9 out of 10 people who aren't involved just to get to that one rebel. Ain't asymmetrical warfare grand?

I'm beginning to think that obvious shillposting is a method of extracting resources from the enemy while simultaneously alerting us to the fact that paid shilling is a real thing.

Walmart does not even sell pistols get your facts straight.

Counter-insurgency OPs on US soil would be done by alphabet agencies not the military. Reasons why.
>Govt employees are paid well, soldiers aren't
>Soldiers enlist for gib me dats or for patriotism, neither groups would want to kill US citizens for various reasons
>Military involvement would make the conflict grow out of control of the govt
>Likely desertions would bring better arms to the rebels

I can keep going but there is zero logic to support the military going against the US populace it'd be a disaster for America.

So it's better to just give up and pray that when the state shows its true colours you'll learn to live with it. Got it.

It's not like in most communist countries people literally had no access to any weapons, yet you still saw violent revolutions like in my country.

We have this b8 thread so much
>implying soldiers all soldiers will gun down civilians
You do know that a reason why we dont turn the middle east into glass is because of the oil.
You also know that in order for the govt to fight against the people it would need a labor force to work factories
A military force isnt going to level its own city, it will want to take it over for all the infrastructure and even then the citizens that are part of the 'resistance' will be using guerrilla warfare within that city.
Helicopters, tanks, and drones are almost useless in large cities anyway, hell just try using them in New York. One skyscraper falling could be like a domino effect.
But sure just keep posting this kikebook leftist meme for (you)s a few more times.

I think the greater lesson of the last 50 years of American foreign policy is that all the tanks, jets, nukes, and missiles in the world can't overthrow a people who don't want to be conquered.

Ask Al Qaeda.

I'm always amazed at how niggers manage to fuck up the image quality in their "memes"

you'd think there's no way to fuck up this badly, but they find a way

no 2nd amendment with modern tools = no 1st amendment with modern tools = no automatic guns = no high speed internet

its not rocket science.

This thread again, didn't we have one an hour ago?

Nah, nukes work, but you actually have to use them.

Even if the US government had the firepower to wipe out the entire population, they'd have nothing to gain from it. Can't rule a giant pile of dead bodies, can you?

at time the US goverment will use this kind of weapons there going to be rebels soldiers

>Q: Why do you need guns?
>A: To protect myself from a tyrannical government.
>Q: But the government has the military.
>A: But the military would never fire on civilians.
>Q: Then why do you need guns?
>A: To protect myself from a tyrannical government...

How the fuck does the government stop 100 million gun owners spread out over a continent-sized region?

>>A: But the military would never fire on civilians.

kek

Ask the whole "Obongo and Killary are gonna grab muh gunz" crowd.

>The military would never fire on civilians

That's where your wrong nigger. No one here has said that. People have talked about mass desertion, but the military will still try to kill people.

any questions yet?

Nukes? How and why would these be used? Lmao. Wipe out the population or major cities so the rich/government can't use them. Great move..

>Read the fucking news

This argument is stupid on so many levels it's not even worth discussing anymore. If you don't understand why the US military being used on the American populace is preposterous then you are woefully ignorant with regards to America as a whole. The absolute worst that would ever happen is the military operates independent of the government temporarily to keep our borders and air space secure while federal agencies and the populace settle their issues.

You have no idea how much the military and local law enforcement hates the federal government in our nation. Half the LEOs I shoot with are always talking about how the government is going to bite off more than they can chew and suffer the consequences.

Beyond that, even if in some fantasy land the military got involved in a domestic dispute, we know who they are where their families live. You're a pilot willingly dropping JDAMs on Americans? Your family is dead.

The military is not beholden to Washington. It is beholden to the American people and the Constitution.

That's not even getting into the fact that the national guard is under direct command of the Governor of their respective state. Their may be laws in place that allow the federal government to centralize command and control, but those would be bypassed in many States (mainly the South, Southwest and Texas). The national guard has plenty of their own helicopters, tanks, APCs, anti-air, strike and fighter jets.

TL;DR
If the day of the rope ever comes, it's going to mean the death of a lot of political elite and federal agents.

Luckily that day is unlikely to ever come.

The thing I like most about this board is that it is 75% foreigners talking about American politics and laws. Are your own nations so unimportant, irrelevant and uninteresting that you feel the need to talk about things in nations you know nothing about other than what you see on TV and the internet?

I never understood this meme. If your argument is that my gun isn't good enough to defend against tyranny, aren't you inherently saying that civilians should have access to more powerful ordnance?

We defeated the CIA backed coup military only with the will of Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala. No weapons were used

Thank you Australian for lecturing me about what arguments Americans use in gun debates.

Are you going to teach me how to speak in an American accent now?

>your australian so you're wrong by virtue of being australian

you're counter is literally as good as [the current year]

don't mind me, just driving my truck through a group of people!
allah akbar my lone wolf brethren

>some guy in that city has a rifle
>nuke it

oh god this thread again. yes we'd all be better off completely disarmed. maybe if we submit they will have mercy on us. who ever is driving that tank will eventually have to get out at which point can get a bullet in the back of the head. also you're forgetting that the Army is not mind-controlled by the government.
Odds are this tank will support militia rather than the govt.

>the united states government would be able to convince its military to shoot its own citizens.

when shit gets bad they'd hired mercenaries and they don't have half of what a US military would have.

but a rifle seemed to work in Dallas

Faggot, gun not used to kill tank. Gun used to kill guy who drives tank and then tank used to kill other tank.

Thank you Amer-Ivan

>CIA backed coup
Nope. Maybe, just maybe the CIA knew something was going to happen and looked the other way, but that half-assed insurrection was most certainly not orchestrated and planned by the CIA.

You want to put the tin foil hat on? It's more likely your own government orchestrated it to further their own agenda and internal purging.

It's always nice to have an external boogie man to blane though.

You use the ar-15 against the family and support of those other things in the pic.

The U.S. military can't win any kind of fight without support from the people, civilians make their food, their ammo, machine and replacement parts.

>US Military
>teaches soldiers they are the good guys
>trying to maintain moral highground with nuking your own people, using tanks and using troops to forcively stop a rebellion
>thinking that there wouldnt be a mass defection of US troops

no the US army WOULDNT fight against their own
the goverment has to maintain a moral highground to ensure our troops will fight for the goverment
seeing their goverment tell them to do this shit theyd defect

>tfw you will never hit it off with that cute predator drone patrolling your street and go on a date with her

I expect if the time came to do just what the Egyptian military did twice when changing regimes. They would protect the civilian population from the police and federal employees.

US Armed forces increasingly staffed by faggots, women, and shitskins. Even if they stay loyal (lulz, they don't stay loyal to anything when times are good) to Gov, they are weaker in spirit and body than most of us Bitter Clingers.

An armed service that allows women in combat, forces Diversity promotions, and makes its troops wear red high heels for whatever faggoty reason, is NOT a force to fear.

>Someone else has a bigger gun than you
>Fuck it why we shouldn't even have these amirite
No

>what is asymmetrical warfare

>Government: LMFAO

Ya it only took them years to put a dent in ISIS with a coalition of first world forces...
Even mainstream news disputes this weak ass meme!

ISIS is not relevant from a geopolitical standpoint on the macro level.

They will never be able to threaten US hegemony.

View all actions of the Obama administration
under the assumption that it is to get Russia reduced to a meaningless geopoliticla player again.

Iran Deal = Oil Price Falls

Saudi Arabia pumps and pumps

This is to crush russias economy to the point that Putin has to get out of Syria and out of Ucraine.

> if gubbirmint shoots at you with helicopters and rockets and tanks and other rockets - you would not need guns

Liberals: the second amendment lets you have guns that are too powerful!
Liberals: haha dumb conservatives your guns will never compare to the government's weapons

> implying you'll have better chances against tanks, drones and nukes armed with a butter knife

Yeah cause the US government is going to use all its missles and tanks against all it's own 50 states? You are beyond retarded

>implying my AR15s look like that.

Europoors should kill themselves.

>One post hit and run.

That image tho, lame.
>They can kill me, but they won't take me

>Unironically being a statist shill

Who's the real cuck here?

Because fighting a Guerilla War worked so well in Vietnam. And Afghanistan. And Iraq.

Being armed means I cannot be ruled. It doesn't mean I can't be killed by the Government - in fact it makes that more likely. I'm okay with this.

You'll never understand because you are European. Breivik tried to save you but you didn't listen.

US gvmt is not going to go on an all out war with its people. We're talking defending ourselves from a NAZI like takeover, not a fucking Syrian civil war.

Each state has its own force meant to defend the state from encroachment.

Reminder to hide and sage shill threads.

This thread gets made at least once every single day.

Hide and sage.

Ever heard of the Vietnam War? Violence alone isn't the only way to have victory. Sometimes it needs to be combined with a strategy of attrition.

ISIS is falling apart, so yes. Dumbass.

>Every american soldier has an attack rifle even though other armies own tanks, drones, jets and nuclear weapons.

Huh, really makes you think, ey, FUCKING LEAF?

There are only 1.3 military members. And only 205k combat arms.

Too little for a country of 319 million. Way too little.

You've been watching too many Hollywood movies and have no idea of how reality works.

you would think that tactics like guerilla warfare would come to mind

tell that to the vietcong lmao

Every conflict the US has lost was against local militia with small arms.

Legally, You amerifats could own missles. "The right to bear arms" It includes War vessels, Missles, Apaches...

Dunno if you'd want to ameribro some guys in the middle east have had some really explosive relationships with predator drones.

Exactly. Yet the "radical 2A rednecks" are sensible enough to not fight restrictions on common sense stuff. As much as I trust many folks with them, I dont want immigrant shit heads to be able to get explosive devices.

The fact people obsess over our rights cracks me up, foreigners arguing against our right to bear arms ia downright hilarious. Jealous and impotent cucks (not directed at you my friendly northern neighbor).

>implying an apache regiment is ever less than 60% red X'ed
>implying an apache can fly for more than 30 minutes without PL'ing
>being this uninformed

>what is Vietnam
We've already established the US military can't do shit against a populist uprising.

>this snaggle-toothed limey actually thinks that walmart makes guns

>it would be dealing with by far the biggest, best organized, most well-armed and most motivated guerilla movement in history.

Clearly you haven't even hit puberty. Come back after reading a history book for once.

Your image is shit. It doesn't work that way.

>1 post by this Jew

Our cock-guzzling faggot janitors will issue bans for simply reporting the endless stream of shitposts and shills, but do nothing about it...

Fuck Joot. Fuck the kikes that have taken over.