"I'm sorry for using the N-word. It was a dark time for me in those years."

>"I'm sorry for using the N-word. It was a dark time for me in those years."

What did Miss Teen USA mean by that?

Other urls found in this thread:

brobible.com/girls/article/kyrie-irving-knocks-up-miss-texas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>dark time

She meant I really hate niggers but now I hide my power level, your a fucking cuck btw you faggot

>please don't ruin my life because I'm kinda, sorta racist
>like totally super for real, ok?

I like every other single person who lives in Texas or the South has said nigger a lot but have to pretend like it's a big deal

white people should say nigger more. It's liberating. Niggers deserve it too, because they cause so much mayhem.

Pardon my french, shouldn't "the n-word" be more offensive than nigger is? I'd be offended and someone said "the n-word" to me, and not actually say "nigger"

It would be like they won't even acknowledge my choice of being a nigger, and won't even take their time to call me nigger

She said nigga in an attempt to sound funny in some of her tweets. She was trying to fit in with her friends.

Jeez chill not everyone is racist like you guys.

Meanwhile 323,728,283 people don't give a shit.

>acknowledge my choice of being a nigger

She got blacked though

brobible.com/girls/article/kyrie-irving-knocks-up-miss-texas/

shut up snow nigger

FPBP

Doubt it shlomo

thats obv a different girl u jew.

she wants the BBC

>my choice of being a nigger

lol

>Acting like a nigger is not a choice
>Chimping out and robbing are not chioces

I think the "N-word" means niggers

I knew there was something off about her

Surprisingly enough beauty stars are often very redpilled.

Haha What? No, a nigger is a nigger

>it was a dark time

She meant that she was surrounded by niggers at that time.

Don't kid yourself that user, there are well behaved black men that know they are not oppressed by the system and are given equal rights. Niggers only know the BLM and want to stick it to the man without a real reason. Look at Sweden for fucks sake, they don't even have to chimp out like your niggers do, instead they upload a video claiming they're being oppressed in a country where everything is given to them. Those are niggers.