Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you people?

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you people?

>he doesn't filter /who/, any flavor of shit wars, and the latest mgtow circlejerk antishow
you are part of the problem

get on my level kid

recommend me some filterkino?

>default theme
so new

>filterfags

>spending time for cosmetic crap on a tibetan basketweaving forum

>default theme
fuck I keep the boards on default, it helps to remember not to post nsfw on blue boards

>how to take a screenshot
subtle

back in my day we didn't have themes

>>>/9gag/

>W10
>Up to date firefox
>Google chrome
>fullscreen
>adp
>how to take a screenshot
This is your average filterfag

i cannot browse Sup Forums on a window i get too entertained i have to look at the entire screen

also you cannot see a >2Kp image on a window. i wanna that immersion

>filtering threads

Why even come here if you're not going to get the full expeience? Just ignore and do reply to threads that tick off your autism.

This thread is not kino

>he doesnt intentionally fuck his shit up to take screenshots

You really think it's better to have to wade through 20 to 30 threads of "Is this kino" and "What do you think of this kino" with random movie screenshots?

Forced meme.

Fuck off paul

please leave

Butthurt reply.

I used to use Tomrrow but I got kind of sick of having my retinas burn when I switched to another website or open a program after being on Sup Forums for hours.

>no funny tabs

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you OP?

I seriously hope you didn't think summer Sup Forums wasn't real

You are like little baby, watch this

teach me

amateur

Use f.lux, friend. You might want to temporarily turn it off for activites when color fidelity is important, but otherwise super useful for everyday use.

>turning Sup Forums into a red board
living on the edge

Red doesn't taxes the eyes during the night as blue does.

I actually have the opposite.
Although nothing is worse than the damn halloween theme

Well as a programmer who spends almost 12 hours a day looking at computer screens I do everything I can to protect my eyes.

those are hidden threads, we're talking filters

Damn and you still have a Sam Hyde thread up
Sup Forums truly is beyond saving

I only have 19 :(

I don't get why you wouldn't use the filter to streamline the catalog instead of having to scroll through a bunch of shitposting threads with like 7 replies.

Or just use the Photon Style.

>fucking plebbits with their downvoting circlejerk
>filtered btw

t. worthless shitposter

Sorry, sweety, we will respect your safe space and won't trigger you anymore NOT

we're bad guys it's what we DO

It's not that kino threads are inherently bad, it's just that the majority of them are nothing more than throwaway shitposts where the OP never responds and they die after a handful of replies.

>you people
You mean redditors that came here after 2012

Yotsuba blue is the most pleasant theme there is you brainlet

this. the only thing I filter is the sticky

>full experience
>he's so new he still has to take all of it in
this catalog is the 666677393939599739300594836220th iteration of Sup Forums and the janis have gotten exponentially shittier at it

Pretty much. Do you guys really look forward to seeing yet another 'Simpsons jokes you don't understand' thread?

this

Not liking kino is Reddit as fuck

yes daily dose is a Sup Forums tradition

>Not liking kino is Reddit as fuck
Then why did only become a thing after reddit invaded?
Why are you someone thats only started posting on Sup Forums because of reddits lies to moot?

you are like a tiny baby

>letting a word trigger you to the point where you can't allow yourself to read it

Like would those threads be any better or worse if the OP said "film" or "movie"? My condolences for your severe mental handicaps, OP.

Our generation's pusyposter.

See

Now I know to put kino in the title to keep autists out of my threads. Thanks, OP.

What are some other trigger words that these cunts filter?

cunny

I filter 'what did he/she/they mean by this?'. Those threads are always worthless and not worth scrolling past.

What if they open it? Would you be so triggered you go back to Sup Forumseddit or twitter?? or would you try to fit in with old Sup Forums?

We've always had yotsuba and futaba thought.

I filter faggot,mainly to filter out "get in the car faggot......" threads but it's hilarious how it filters out a lot of threads and replies. I also filtered pusy and mommy posters.

pusy

>getting triggered
I'm not the one using filters for words that upset me, so I wouldn't go anywhere.

But if I was to go back anywhere it would be Sup Forums

I filter ">and your other"

He won't see the post,dummy.

mommy

We're not triggered, we're just filtering out the worthless spam threads that clutter up the catalog.

No, you're surrounding yourself in your own personal bubble and contributing to making the board worst.

And leaving the spam threads would help Sup Forums how?

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE FALSE POSITIVES?

>you have to read my BRAP posts and cunny threads REEEEE

Not replying to your dumb bait threads is how you make the board better.

Ahh yes a Sup Forumsedditor
that explains your anti-Sup Forums ideals

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

You're missing out on all the kino!

If you have a problem with them, report them. Hiding them makes you just another generalfag with no care for the board itself.

This board died in 2011 when reddit and newfags arrived.

>You don't like garbage constantly being dumped on your face while you are trying to eat? Waaah waaah, sounds like baby needs his safe-space!

Please leave this thread and go back to spamming the board with pedophile shit and forced memes. The opinions of shitposters mean nothing.

If you like hiding thread you should visit Sup Forums and hide their generals

How do I filter the brap posters? They are so varied.

Yotsuba B is the GOAT theme, I use Sup Forums X + OneeChan and I still use it.

I had all but 4 threads hidden the other day this board is only slightly better than Sup Forums

Imagine being this cucked by another board

POOSAYS

imagine spending months and months trying to "save" your facebook board culture only to get utterly blown out by a mandrama general janitor and his african mod buddy and to top it all off one of your own is an actual janitor
imagine

Every time you see a new variation, add it to the filter. Eventually you'll hit all possible combinations.

I agree but OP has 'kino' filtered which the mods aren't going to do anything about. He's just filtering out pointless threads which is fine.

I didn't try to save anything. I just came here!

Did ISHYGDDT originate on Sup Forums? That shit was the hottest meme around when I first came to Sup Forums in the summer of 2011.

You will never be on my level, goyim

sure is summer in here

autists, 'threads' because it's invariably used by metaposters, trigger and cunts because it's used by lying sacks of shit roleplaying as bogans

paul is based fuck you

damn what a bunch of normal-seeking losers, they're even worse than /r9k/ with how much self-denial built into their board image

>I didn't try to save anything
>but i will defend the garbage hole
even worse than Sup Forums posters
at least they had a bit of authenticity to them

>to top it all off one of your own is an actual janitor
wait, a Sup Forumsedditor became a jani for Sup Forums, or for Sup Forums?
because if the latter, it would explain so much shit

stop playing like you know me dawg

I'm trying to fit in, man!
that's why I add " K I N O " to all my posts!

an Sup Forums poster was an actual janitor......................its in the image..............

this new janitor we have now however is from Sup Forums

fuck. what can one userbase do against such reckless faggotry