BLM I JUST DONT EVEN

Now while i understand why is it happening in the US but now they are everywhere in Europe !!!! why? since when black people where getting shot or killed in Europe? why does Europe join any liberal orgy even if its relevant ? I mean if they really "care" that much then they should care about black lives in africa where things are actually bad

Other urls found in this thread:

policy.m4bl.org
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fg0rTlq0u7A
youtube.com/watch?v=hEhUP4097JM
youtube.com/watch?v=alTSVy_7Tpw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because the BBC must spread everywhere

>having that webm saved on your computer

>i understand why is it happening in the US

Because niggers are stupid?

no, because of several incidents that actually showed police killing/shooting an unarmed black men. so there is a valid reason for some people to be angry.

I want to see how all the lefties that say
>GUYS, UNLIKE HERE, IT'S NECESSARY IN THE US.
justify this shit.

Blakc people want to be relevant about something in world but only thing they can think of is Gibs me dat and riots, they cant invent and set standard for anyone

>roach believes the (((unarmed))) meme

Come on lad, actually look at what's happening overseas.

It's usually perfectly justified and skewed by the media with the "he didn't do nuffing" -shit.

There are cases where you have an armed person robbing the store and resisting arrest, and the narrative gets twisted as "he was unarmed surrendered and did nothing wrong".

holy shit thats the funniest shit i've ever seen

>they are everywhere in Europe !!!! why?

Because it has very little to do with black people.

I wonder who is behind the spread of BLM outside of Europe

ok , if we assume its the goose again , why? how will they benefit from this?

lmao that fucking dog

I'm done

genocide of the white race

Victim complex and the opportunity of gibs, niggers are the same across the world.

>swedish pic
>turkish op

checks out

>Now while i understand why is it happening in the US but now they are everywhere in Europe !!!! why?

hahahaha, dumbass roach can't even put 2 and 2 together and realize this whole movement is a farce based on a lie

Literally georges soros.

Gee, I wonder who could be behind the spread of this cancer?

Or, you're retarded.

I guess i understand now why our dear elites seek to replace us with you subhumans, you're even easier to fool than our women. And that's saying a lot !

IQ truly is the only metrics needed to predict the worth of a people.

Why would the jew overlord want that though? Whites built this world. Exchanging them for niggers will result in a total collapse.

Here read it for yourself:
policy.m4bl.org
If you're lazy, Sargon of Akkad did an entire video discussing this here:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fg0rTlq0u7A

Jews are going for the killshot on Europe before Trump gets into the whitehouse and launches the 4th reich

They are literally trying to turn the word into South Africa. I'm only bein half facetious when I say that

It's another Jewish-funded, Jewish-inspired movement to exterminate Caucasians from the earth.

They actually believe in the meme that jews are responsible for technological civilisation, or that a small foreign elite can control a huge mass of subhuman ( despite them being nowhere in sight in africa, south america or asia where they could already implement this ).

Hopefully, the collapse of european civilsation will mean the east asians take over, and hopefully they learn from our fall and genocide the jews and all others varieties of subhumans.
That and europeans waking up and embracing genocidal fascism are the only two shots Humanity have to seed the stars instead of staying planetbound until a cosmic extinction event wipe us out.

youtube.com/watch?v=hEhUP4097JM

How many times do you stupid goyim need to be told?
It's not about any ""cause"", it's about creating civil unrest and nothing else.

White peoples extreme empathy will be their downfall, too much empathy and you can be easily manipulated, emotionally manipulation is one of the biggest tools our enemies use. I am thankful for people having empathy obviously, but too much is not good for us. We have to know when the time is right to be brutal and ruthless.

youtube.com/watch?v=alTSVy_7Tpw

Which is why my bet is on the east asians, they have the intelligence without the empathy.
Or at least, their ethnocentrism overwhelm their empathy.

Because American influence is extremely strong. If something becomes a thing in America it will become a thing in Europe too.

And yet 3 times as many whites are killed as blacks - and plenty of those have been unarmed too

While shooting at a person in a car who is not unarmed is illegal - the car thief did try to run over the cops as he drove away

Again - can't shoot someone in the back after you arrest them, but he was a felon (or was going to be)

only the BB gun kid (which i never see BLM crying about - but maybe I missed it) wasn't a fucking thug

The UK infestation claim our borders are racist, that's their aim here. To destroy our societies.

Why does BLM care about dindu and thug lives more?

Exactly - Cui bono? Who profits for ....
* Civil uprisings and race baiting
* Wars and the overthrow of elected leaders
* The constant use of large munitions against civilian populations
* Threatening Russia and China
* The forming and arming of ISIS
* Economic collapse by doubling the national debt and creating more unfunded liabilities than all the other presidents

The answer was as simple as looking at who funded the last president (who received way way more money than his predecessor from these groups)

Or just look at who is supporting hillary - same list

what do you call the shorts the girl is wearing

thanks for this webm

Jamal bait.

That white bitch seems to appreciate.

where did you find that webm lol

That's a weird snak.

Destabilizing local populations to usher in the NWO.

Soros doesn't give a fuck about wiping out the white race or whatever, he just wants control and BLM is a means to an end.