Red Letter Media

Do you still support RLM after their latest fiasco?

strawpoll.me/13297517

I only care about Patreon supporters, not freeloaders.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Marvel/status/877971966082244608
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is their latest fiasco?

They should do it 3 more times. One for every transformers movie.
That would shake off the normies.

I have always hated them.

>Makes a few shitposts
>"Fiasco"

Why do people on this board still watch Reddit Letter Media?

I thought it was funny the first two times. Would have been better if they didnt have summer stand in hosts.

They really dug it into the ground though. We need an actual review because we all KNOW its shit but we watch to hear them rip the film a new asshole.

I need my friend simulator.

I still LIKE them.
I never SUPPORTED them like a cuck

Its creepy how much this board loves them.
I usually dislike using the term """e-celebs""" but this fits perfectly.

There are 6 transformers movies now?
Fucking hell.

Why is there no "OP is a faggot" option on this poll?

Do you think they have the guts to do it with a Nerd Crew episode?

I think they might.

>We need an actual review because we all KNOW its shit but we watch to hear them rip the film a new asshole.
Way to completely miss the entire point of these Transformers videos they put out.

They're not e-celebs! They're don't even usually speak directly at the camera.

These videos are a plebfilter. Redditors btfo.

I don't think they were worthwhile or funny but it's not like I'm going to stop watching their actual reviews just cause of some hokey gag

>watch reddit lelter memedia in twnty seventeen

Is it a fiasco if they intended it to be that way? I mean, if you're upset about it, it seems like it did its job.

Ameritards have a weird sense of humor

Nothing about these guys is funny in the slightest. Id rather watch fucking pewdiepie

>They're don't even usually speak directly at the camera.
Except for the introduction and outro of pretty much every video they make.

People got trolled, autists and those who only watched since their episode 6 review are having a fit

*episode 7

How could it possibly be considered a "fiasco" if RLM's intention was to annoy everyone and they clearly did that?

RLM are the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos.

I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making films than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into middle age.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, Sup Forums, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.

Get a fucking life.

This goes for anyone here who can handle a shitpost on Sup Forums but nowhere else. I can't believe I'm still seeing threads about this.

>263,559 views
Literally free money.
These guys are genius.

twitter.com/Marvel/status/877971966082244608

>subscribers continue to grow
>Patreon amount has gone up
>fiasco

I don't think the Plinkett video is even has ads on it though.

In what way is producing a video "free" money?

this

you guys are like babies

RLM normally uploads every 5 to 8 days, their last normal upload was 5 days ago, then they release 3 troll videos for 3 days and all the entitled shits are running around like RLM is literally stealing their money. It's like this is the first time these people have ever seen trolling on the internet.

Calm your tits ffs.

Also,
>"fiasco"

The only people calling this a "fiasco" are people who have a touch of the tism

I think I'm just getting burned out on RLM in general.

>approximately 90 minutes of blank monetized video uploaded
>clickbait thumbnails and titles
>big controversy and viral outrage campaign

This "fiasco" reeks of Jack's doing.

>>approximately 90 minutes of blank monetized video uploaded
They're not monetized though.

Faggot OP didn't get it, it wasn't really a fiasco. He's always on a warpath against these people, so pay him no attention.

Who really gets this assblasted about a few not so interesting videos? Why should anyone care THAT much? I doubt it really affected their normal video production schedule that much. And now we know Tim and Colon are in the next BOTW

EVERYDAY

And i give them 2 dollars a month
t.

>Its creepy how much this board loves them.
Well, yeah. It's creepier how much you hate them, like you have a lot riding on getting people to stop watching them or something. Your threads read like you take it personally. I mean, they're amusing and pretty inoffensive, I really don't see how you can hate them that much, even if you don't like their shows. Probably some mental breakdown you're having.

I just watch because of all the internet reviewers I've seen they most closely align with my opinions on movies. I watch to get a good idea of whether I should see it or not

OK fanboy calm down

This is serious mum?

> mfw some 300 comment chain on one of the older vids complaining about 'service providers mistreating their customers'

Top kek. I'm glad RLM entered the industrial salt mining business.

Then why did I watch ads?

>Jay! The fans are complaining that we aren't producing enough content!
>I know what we should do Mike. Another iiiironic movie review. But this time we go post ironic and don't actually do any work!
>Brilliant!

Patreoncucks btfo.

It was funny the first time as a low effort gag, but the same low effort gag repeated over and over just starts to feel lazy.

Maybe if they do it enough times, it'll cycle back around to being funny.

Literally nobody has been complaining about how much content they've been making lately though. They've been putting out at least one video a week for the last few months, often more. Anyone upset that they put out a couple joke videos in between their normal videos is a retard.

Very, you should seek medical assistance.

>It was funny the first time as a low effort gag, but the same low effort gag repeated over and over just starts to feel lazy.
Kind of like the Transformers movies. It's almost like RLM were making a statement or something.

I'm pretty sure monetization takes into account how much of the video is actually watched. This is why every vlogger uses jump cuts, as studies have shown it increases retention over the course of a video.

So I'd imagine if these videos are monetized, they're probably making almost nothing. People get the joke after a minute and probably aren't going to sit through 40 more minutes of a black screen.

See? You're emotionally invested, it's pretty creepy.

>It was funny the first time as a low effort gag, but the same low effort gag repeated over and over just starts to feel lazy.
Perhaps the same could be said about the transformers movies.

I seriously doubt they wouldve bothered with another Transformers review at this point, so it was either this 'joke' review or nothing, and whether you found it funny or not, whats really been lost?

Christ there really is nothing left to say about those movies at this point, the jokes just been driven into the ground. I'm shocked to learn people cared this much.

I also bet they would've only done the first fake review anyway and left it at that, but given how people reacted so poorly they thought they might as well just double down for their own shits n giggles

they uploaded 3 joke videos and autists got mad

Autists got trolled. For them this was like showing up to a friend meetup, but no one is there. Now they have to wait another week for their friend simulator.

This nigger gets it.

>DUDE IT'S COMMENTARY ON THE TRANSFORMERS
No, I get it. It's just not funny.

I don't know if the statement "Transformers is just repeating itself over and over with no substance" is a concept that really needed to be demonstrated over several videos.

You can just, like, say it as a sentence like I just did, and we'd get it.

>I don't know if the statement "Transformers is just repeating itself over and over with no substance" is a concept that really needed to be demonstrated over several movies.

They already watched 3 transformers movies simultaneously to prove that point.

To each their own.
I don't find the videos themselves funny either, but that doesn't matter, because the ass blasted response is where the actual laughs are.

It is a bit sad seeing how people are overly invested in RLM though...

N-no you!

>fiasco

I literally didn't even notice anything but the obvious joke, as soon as the credits roll I close the tab, ez.

>Make a one off gag
>pretty gud, I smirked watching Canadians trying to drink beer
>Do it again
>don't even click it
>I ain't fallin for your shit nigger
>They do it a THIRD TIME
>I ain't clickin that shit, you ran the joke into the ground with the second one, now you're digging to China

>fanboys cry about how people just DON'T GET IT

>I want attention.
It's okay, bro. It's not your fault.

The amount of hate this has stirred is so dense.

Congratulations.
You made a shitty post that's literally as clever as all three of these videos.

Now make the same exact post two more times and you'll be all caught up.

Yes it's pure hatred and people are so mad about it.
What the fuck is wrong with you fanboys?

RLM's audience is full of autists that are constantly begging them to shit on the newest movies. These videos were their response to everyone demanding they rip apart the newest Transformers movie, which of course there is no purpose of them doing.

But you're just an anonymous unfunny fag that no one cares about

That's the actual purpose of the show, to discuss newer movies, and the reason no one liked it, it's cause they are racists against canadians.

>implying you can be racist against lower forms of life

You made a shitty post that's literally as clever as all five of these movies.
And so on and so forth. That's the point of the videos, you really didn't need to watch them all the way through.

>RLM's audience is full of autists that are constantly begging them to shit on the newest movies.
These threads are always full of mental patients who think Zack Snyder's movies are masterpieces, who get mad at these internet reviewers for daring to tell them otherwise.
Even if RLM stopped making videos, those movies would still be shit. Let's get over it and move on.

>You can just, like, say it as a sentence like I just did, and we'd get it.
You can just, like, say anything in a sentence but some people choose to express themselves in different, sometimes more creative, ways you boring cunt.

>Even if RLM stopped making videos, those movies would still be shit. Let's get over it and move on.
Literally what does that have to do with anything? RLM has an audience that wants to hear their opinions. That's what we're talking about.

Transformers dubstep sound is copyright.

>Even if RLM stopped making videos, those movies would still be shit. Let's get over it and move on.
Literally what does that have to do with anything? RLM has an audience that wants to hear their opinions. That's what we're talking about.

But these videos aren't creative. They're unfunny effortless gags that are only defensible by saying they're supposed to be.

Shitposting doesn't translate well to making reviews, doesn't it, Mike?

And that's the real issue isn't it. People want a Transformer review and they're butt blasted they don't have one even though it was obviously never going to happen anyway.

RLM's audience is full of autists that are constantly begging them to shit on the newest movies. These videos were their response to everyone demanding they rip apart the newest Transformers movie, which of course there is no purpose of them doing.

They have reviewed all the other shitty movies on that franchise, what's left to say?

Even we don't talk about them cause they are all the same and shitty.

Literally nobody has been complaining about how much content they've been making lately though. They've been putting out at least one video a week for the last few months, often more. Anyone upset that they put out a couple joke videos in between their normal videos is a retard.

I hope they release another one today, maybe for Pre-Rec.
Your butthurt and sense of entitlement is delicious.

>everything uploaded to YouTube has to be high effort

You need to repost it at least three more times now so you can get to 5.

They're not e-celebs! They're don't even usually speak directly at the camera.

shut the fuck up tiny 3rd worlder babies

they should do it on every show they ever had, incluing forgotten shit like Quick Cuts and Animated Plinkett

>entitlement

>They have reviewed all the other shitty movies on that franchise, what's left to say?
No they haven't. The only one they even kind of gave a review to was part 3. Every "review" that's come out since then has basically been a troll, which is why it's so funny that everyone's buttblasted about it this time.

>watch reddit lelter memedia in twnty seventeen

What is your point?
We can't judge RLM videos negatively because they're on Youtube?
We can't think an RLM joke is crap because it's under some kind of ironic shield of intentional shittiness?

We get the idea. The video was just not a funny or interesting, and then they made it three times. Why the fuck are they immune to being criticized for that?

it funny bcuz reddit has da word red in it

Well yeah, the 5 bayformers ones and the orson welles one.

Its creepy how much this board loves them.
I usually dislike using the term """e-celebs""" but this fits perfectly.