TJ Miller calls Silicon Valley producer stupid

Is this the most ungrateful celebrity interview ever? TJ Miller calls Silicon Valley producer stupid, attacks his co-star and mocks his new Hollywood film as comedian marks his exit from the HBO show that made him a star

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4641956/TJ-Miller-calls-Silicon-Valley-producer-idiot.html

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/tj-miller-says-leaving-silicon-valley-was-like-a-breakup-1016573
youtube.com/watch?v=EGmlkOP6WMs
hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/silicon-valleys-mike-judge-talks-season-4-finale-end-erlich-six-season-plan-1016458
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't even watch the show, but the Hollywood Reporter interview is the real story: hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/tj-miller-says-leaving-silicon-valley-was-like-a-breakup-1016573

Absolute mad man. Claims his family wants him dead.

Well after reading the article it does not sound as salacious as the headline.
in other news water is wet

>Comedian breaking balls

>made him a star
>a literally who

So is it confirmed that this is all a bipolar break or something?

didnt he have a panic attack when trump won

what a baby

>taking anything TJ Miller says literally

He assaulted a cab driver during an argument about Trump

>Miller also dished the dirt on his co-star Thomas Middleditch, suggesting he took his role as an actor too seriously and 'always
wanted to be the star of the show'

Wasn't he always, like, the actual, literal star of the show? Like, the main character? The guy on the front of the box? The head of the ensemble? Why wouldn't he want to take the role seriously?

Is Miller actually a legitimate idiot under all of those layers of sarcasm?

THE EMOJI MOVIE

he attacked ricky gervais for doing jokes about celebrities, when we should celebrate them for what they're doing. seems like a real asshole.

Being an actor on that show was his job. Why is it a bad thing that he took it seriously?

He's missing part of his brain

Doesn't he have a brain tumor or something?

He slapped a cab driver and tried to run away. The cabbie ran him down, tackled his ass and held him down for the cops.

I don't think Silicon Valley is as interesting as it was a couple seasons ago, but I still enjoy watching it and last Sunday's finale was pretty great despite its predictability. I also think the way they wrote out Erlich was hilarious and the perfect "fuck you" to his character.

leave it to the daily meem to try to milk sensationalist bullshit out of nothing

>taking anything from dailyfail seriously

posted the interview if you want to see what was said firsthand

>> How did you manage to leave the show mid-run? Didn't you have a contract that would keep you on the series?

>>They came to me and said, “Look, we’re not going to pick up your contingency because we want to offer you doing five episodes out of the 10, or three episodes.” And then I said, “Oh perfect, I had been wanting to ask if you guys would be open to me leaving the show.” And then they suddenly said, “Wait, no, what? You can do whatever. What? What do you mean?” And that was so good of them. They said, “We just wanted you to have more time to do all of the things you’re doing.” And I said, “Well, the best way for me to be involved in the show is by no longer being on it.”

It's hilarious how hard this guy is trying to get recognized and still, STILL, no one gives a shit.

Ridiculously Meticulous was way too much of a flop for him to think he can get away with saying things like this

>wrote out Erlich was hilarious and the perfect "fuck you" to his character.
Agreed. I had heard mid-season he was planning to leave, and the writing handled that really well.

it's funny i used to feel bad for him that i hated most of his roles.

now i wish he was never cast as Fred Zilla or Weasel, roles i liked him as.

Did anyone watch his newest stand-up special?
Fucking horrible.
It made Amy Schumer look like Richard Pryor.

i kind of want to see it just to see how much of a trainwreck it is

WOWOW

He spends a good majority of it throwing water on his face.

just like that incredibly embarrassing interview he once did in some daytime talk show in 2014?

youtube.com/watch?v=EGmlkOP6WMs

that's kind of odd

>hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/tj-miller-says-leaving-silicon-valley-was-like-a-breakup-1016573

>THR shill is mad his site didn't get clicks

>Trumpphobe

yeah hes a legitimate idiot

Wow delete this you fucking ableist shitlord.

He had part of his brain removed

is he talking about mike judge?

No, he had a brain aneurysm or some shit. I'm guessing (based on things he's said) that in addition to be brain damaged he's also surrounded by people who encourage his behavior and allow him to act entitled

the other one, Alec Berg.

and the quote is totally misrepresented. Miller is obviously joking. he's a tool but come on, DailyMail.

I dont see him going anywhere after this

>WE ARE BREAKING BAD & FIGHTING SEXISM NOW
hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/silicon-valleys-mike-judge-talks-season-4-finale-end-erlich-six-season-plan-1016458
DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED

'And I was like, "No, not really." I’d like to parasail into the Cannes Film Festival for The Emoji Movie because that’s the next new funny thing that will make people laugh.'

> Everybody was like, “What the f— are you talking about? You’re on this successful show. Don’t you want three more years of solid acting work and don’t you want to be a famous television actor?” And I was like, “No, not really.” I’d like to parasail into the Cannes Film Festival for The Emoji Movie because that’s the next new funny thing that will make people laugh.

I'm actually fairly sure he isn't even joking

>It made Amy Schumer look like Richard Pryor.

What a weird comparison considering they're both terribly unfunny

>emoji movie
>making people laugh
This man is delusional.

He didnt like the producers pretty simple i think he wanted lo leave the show anyway

>into the Cannes Film Festival for The Emoji Movie

The show keeps hitting the reset button over and over again.

Every single time they shake things up and it looks like they either made some huge deal and will be billionaires, or they fucked up and will be out of business, they somehow manage to resolve everything that be right back in a house doing coding and not affording cereal any longer. They have dome thins too damn many times over three years.

Each time teasing that they will become tech superstars....someday, but not anytime soon because there is so much more work to do.

When no matter what happens they are right back to where they were in the first episode time after time I just lose all interest in the show and stop caring.

He's not joking, I was in Cannes during the festival and they had a stand for the emoji movie out on a pier

>EVER SNEARD OF IT?!
>silence from audience
>GET IT?! SNEARD! IT'S WHEN YOU SMELL WHAT A NERD HEARD!
>silence continues
>GOD YOU GUYS DON'T GET MY ABSURDIST HUMOR! *waves battleaxe around while making silly faces for 20 minutes*