He's Art, right?

>He's Art, right?

Out, not art.

What happend to Terest Ofdeguys?

What do you people get out of these threads

KABLAM

>Is that a problem?
>No, I'm Dunnhier

A strange tale of hubris right at the beginning. Here we see a guy who's so full of himself he (perhaps constantly) boasts that he can work around any problem, because '[he's] Dunnhier', the legendary thief. However, almost immediately after his first appearance, he is nonchalantly shot in the back. It really delivers Nolan's message about escalation perfectly; the low-life criminals in Gotham have no respect, even for other criminals and their previous merits. Even Dunnhier, with all his skills, is expendable.

>No no I kill Dabast Driver.

really makes you think.

There he is. There he goes again
Look everyone he posted it once again.

>t. hothead

whos the guy u posted?

why is that man pretending to be a scoop of ice cream

>He's alt-right?
Why would he care about his political opinions?

Why is bankposting banned on this board?

dunnhier doesn't die though, the guy behind him just happens to be blind, and he is trying to feel his way around with his feeling stick, which just happens to be shaped like a pistol
dunnhier himself suffers from narcolepsy, and fell asleep suddenly

lol

WHERE DID HUGH LEARN TO COUNT?

What was that loud bang?

the electrical system malfunctioning; due to dunnhiers drowsy state, he didn't hack the system correctly

'he's alright?' he was a character so empathetic that he was just worried about Ewan's health even though he was shooting at him.

This is much better than the OP

>YA HERE ME?? EWAN YAFRENS A DEAD

Who was Ewan? Was he a member of the clown robbers? Was this robbery an act of revenge?

So Dunn Hier is one of CIA's men? Why did he change his name to Maimen?

after falling asleep on the job, he was so ashamed that he changed his name, but he also used his share of the money to buy some cutting edge hi-tech anti narcolepsy treatments, so that it would never happen again

He was their inside man but he was playing them all along. That's why he knows Ewan and Yafrens' names.

Ewan is his name it was
>YA HEAR ME, EWAN? YAFRENS A DEAD

underrated

justice

OUT AM I?

>no no no I kill Thebus Driver
is he related to the goose's Driver?

Thebus Driver sounds similar to Dabast Driver, I think they meant the latter because they mention Abikka Recar.

>"Well, its simple, we ugh, kill Tibet"

I never understood that line

Joker being the representation of chaos, what does the seek more than anything else? Destroy tranquility.
Where does the bastion of tranquility reside?
>Bravo Nolan