6 - 8 Somali Muslims jumps a 13 year old kid

youtu.be/s66CEM_hSog

tl;dr
>boy out playing with his friends
>some niggers decided to beat him up for no reason
>kid could smell trouble, and bike away
>niggers followed and caught him
>smacked him around

ekstrabladet.dk/112/brians-soen-banket-i-voldsom-video-nu-har-jeg-faaet-nok/6225901

Until you burn down every mosque and synagogue in your country. Until you hunt down and lynch every nigger, sand nigger, and kike in your country. Until you show me you don't actually enjoy being raped and murdered by coloreds - shut the fuck up.

What's up with this Egyptian slut? She is like one of top 10 memes around here these days.

It's old.

But it was the only picture I had with a black person

This. It's like people have woken in a dream but don't want to stop the nightmare and actually wake up. The solution is obvious, and it will be a nightmare .. for some more than others.

He did try to warn us

>shut up about it
>want changes

it really is unreal how ungrateful and animalistic they are.

Won't happen in our lifetime, (((liberals))) will excuse it with that the victim looked at them in school in a prejudiced manner or some other bullshit.

The boys will not be punished since they're underage, nothing will happen.

Have a new one Jens

wooo american tough guys
stopped any black lives matter protests recently?

thought not

They shouldn't even be alive. If not for foreign aid these cunts would have died from starvation, disease and internal affairs and nature would have run it's course.

It really is unreal how niggers keep recording their crimes

>tfw you will never be jumped and raped by 6-8 somali qt girls with chocolate brown skin and wearing hijabs, then left lying cold and soaked in their juices in the street

kek this country is fucking gone

Culturally enriched

The niggers aren't dumb enough to protest around where I live.

And being a burger and all you can't move more than 30 feet.
They could protest in your bed with your wife and you would still stuff your face with burgers, while ranting at the current NFL season having too many niggers in it.

I could. But they're not the main issue. Is our own cucks and stupids holding us back with implicit threats

You are the law. Do as you wish.

How hard it is for you to realize that?

Because when it finally snaps here, it's going to get really fucking ugly. Pic related is from 2 years ago, and things have rapidly gone downhill since then. Nobody wants to be responsible for starting what will probably cost millions of lives. We are far closer to Balkanization than you might think.

that niggerina tho, would definitely fuck

Central government will never allow that to happen.

Holy top kek, Internet trolls of various nations have truly changed your opinion, divide and conquer to the max.

Somalian are the most digusting subhumans on earth, Somalis and Pakistanis actually need to be exterminated every other group can have a nation for their own except Somalis and Pakis they all need to die.

this

WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY IMPORTING SOMALI NIGGERS TO WHITE COUNTRIES IM TIRED OF THIS

not to mention the war you're gonna start when hillary wins. you guys better make some noise over there senpai, this is the last stand for white people other than russia

>60% and dropping

(((diversity is strength)))

study sample of 3 rednecks

There is literally no reason to allow a Somalian into your country.

Prove me wrong.

You will have none to beat to death in the woods

Our central government is a paper tiger when it comes to internal strife. It has ~200k federal LEOs and ~250 actual combat troops in the DOD, many of whom would not remain loyal if SHTF. They have the power to lock down a few of the big cities, but that's it.

Vi skal sgu ette have saadanne nogle bavianer til at rende og skide i skovbunden

what if I lived in Somalia?

Danish boys are so cute and feminine

>Muslims
>like their behaviour would be any different absent Islam

Good. Another soldier joins the red-pill army.

That's an even better reason not to.

>when
Come on now. I took the time to look at your flag, you can at least put in the effort to do your country proud. That wasn't a bantsful shitpost, it's a shit post.

It's not even 60% since they count North Africans and Middle Easterners as "white"

I don't disagree. If we elect Hillary, there is a good chance that we get either WWIII or Civil War 2.0.

>double negatives
I hate your kind of people.

this (:

kek
You gotta kick your mudslimes out, UK.
We can't afford to lose the only grammatically correct country on earth.

Except what I said was not grammatically incorrect. It is just something that made a snooty bong get his panties in a twist.

I don't not disagree to agree with the fact that you're wrong.

1. They're barely even hitting him
2. he is big enough to handle himself
3 you are all pussies.

>kids acting like kids
>but they brown
>WHITE GENOCIDE

I hope you all die

>losers butthurt over kids acting like kids

Is this memeing, it has to be. There is literally nothing in this video to be mad about. They all look like they are playing, barely even hitting him. Are you guys really just pussy nerdlingers?

I am sorry to be the baron of bad news, but you seem buttered, so allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies, and are more than just ice king on the cake. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you seem to be taking something very valuable for granite.

bearer, retard.

>amerishit giving advice on how to deal with subhuman scum

the irony is not lost on me friend

This!
Looks to me like all people involved did it on purpose and now it's used by some media. At the end he is about to stand up. For whatever reason they faked this and one guy hit to hard. Maybe he wants to be a part in this group or he is already a part of the group but on the lower end, so they used him for this stunt. But nevertheless, without these people we wouldn't watch this video.

You're job is to get qt3.14 arabs and niggreses pregnant. Don't worry about anything else.

lol cucked whites

its because white people are sissified, when kids beat each other up its seen as "savage" or something. When two men fight it out like men its seen as "lower class". To them real men shut the fuck up, take it up the ass, or ask the government to handle some guy calling you a faggot.

I was looking for this jpg in my stash but I couldnĀ“t find it, thank you based bong.

Also..thats laughable.

Did you see the opening ceromony and the entrance of the USA? shit looked like a BLM protest

Thanks for Reciting The Koran

I blame the anti-bullying bullshit in schools for the past decade.

Come on don't try to make this video into something it isn't.

They're barely touching him, more like playfully punching. This is nothing different than schoolyard bullying.